Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We have a dim-witted fanbase. All the nut-hugging for Emery when he had accomplished zero, and now all the hate for Pace when he is doing his thing.

I never bought into the Emery bullshit, but now i am fully supportive of Pace and the BM trade. Anyone that doesn't understand we traded someone our leadership group wanted moved, and in return (ish) got a 5th round pick + McPhee (from a cap perspective).

BTW, BM is done in 1 or 2 years, he is firmly in the back-9 of his career, and he would not have made any difference in determining whether we compete for the playoffs this year or next.

Go Pace, go Fox, fuck all y'all Haterz.
it doesn't count that way. pinching it there.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Guys, why get rid of B. Marshall but keep Cutler? Any ideas?

Cutler is the devil. He deceives just about anyone who's willing to fall for it. He probably has lobbed the ball a few times with Pace and company and the fall for the arm and his fake charisma.

Kinda like the chick with big tits and a beautiful ass. You never notice how trashy her room looks but then you get serious and you start to look past the t&a or in Cutlers case his gorgeous arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We have a dim-witted fanbase. All the nut-hugging for Emery when he had accomplished zero, and now all the hate for Pace when he is doing his thing.

I never bought into the Emery bullshit, but now i am fully supportive of Pace and the BM trade. Anyone that doesn't understand we traded someone our leadership group wanted moved, and in return (ish) got a 5th round pick + McPhee (from a cap perspective).

BTW, BM is done in 1 or 2 years, he is firmly in the back-9 of his career, and he would not have made any difference in determining whether we compete for the playoffs this year or next.

Go Pace, go Fox, fuck all y'all Haterz.

My only gripe is will I be entertained at all by the team that gets fielded this year, in a traditional sense? Or is this going to be a year where I watch Bears like some sort of hipster?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Cutler is the devil. He deceives just about anyone who's willing to fall for it. He probably has lobbed the ball a few times with Pace and company and the fall for the arm and his fake charisma.

Kinda like the chick with big tits and a beautiful ass. You never notice how trashy her room looks but then you get serious and you start to look past the t&a or in Cutlers case his gorgeous arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dried up condoms laying 'round, and some guy's boxer she wears with a lie..

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
funny-sad-t-rex-difficult-make-bed-pics.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
My only gripe is will I be entertained at all by the team that gets fielded this year, in a traditional sense? Or is this going to be a year where I watch Bears like some sort of hipster?

Going to be a train-wreck of a season. 2015 = biding time.

There will be much tequila consumed.

I am making the great pilgrimage w/familia this summer to the city by the lake (June), hope to tip a few while bringing my boyz together - me/you/Des. We can hipster it up downtown watching the Cubs lose on a bar tv. Please join us.

Also would buy first rounds for my agave bros: xero and Tjoldov.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What exactly does that mean? (I ask in a respectful manner)

it just doesn't make up for it.

we gave up BM + a 7th rounder
for 5th rounder.

that should kind of make you wonder if our 37 y/o GM can negotiate with the other much older gm's. they're treating Pace like a boy.

Reactions: Myk

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

for 5th rounder.

that should kind of make you wonder if our 37 y/o GM can negotiate with the other much older gm's. they're treating Pace like a boy.

I think that's what happens when you "relentlessly try to trade someone".

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

for 5th rounder.

I respect our opinion. Mine is that the age of our GM was not a factor, and that BM wasn't worth anymore then what we received.

Remember, his market worth going into his prime was two 3rd round picks, and now he's on his downslope.

BM is gone, he is dead to me now.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
People are still whining about this?

How about this....

What do you think would happen with Marshall this season considering we are going through a rebuild? You think he is going to be okay with that? You think he's going to shut up and deal with it? Answer: FUCK NO

Getting rid of Marshall allows the Bears some much needed cap room for depth on the team which we are sorely missing as well as getting some type of return on a guy who is aging and is heading down the path to the end of his career.

I'm willing to give the new GM time to try and put in place his plan and see where it goes. I mean shit, Emery pretty much destroyed this team $$$ wise and didn't leave Pace with much to work with long term.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
LOL, you nut huggers for Emery, but Pace did good trading a good WR+7th for a 5th when the player alone should've netted at least a 3rd especially if throwing in a pick with him.
If that's not a nut hugger calling the sack sweaty I don't know what is.

Looks like we may not only have McDaniels on our hand but we have an extremely stupid McDaniels on our hands.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
People are still whining about this?

How about this....

What do you think would happen with Marshall this season considering we are going through a rebuild? You think he is going to be okay with that? You think he's going to shut up and deal with it? Answer: FUCK NO

Getting rid of Marshall allows the Bears some much needed cap room for depth on the team which we are sorely missing as well as getting some type of return on a guy who is aging and is heading down the path to the end of his career.

I'm willing to give the new GM time to try and put in place his plan and see where it goes. I mean shit, Emery pretty much destroyed this team $$$ wise and didn't leave Pace with much to work with long term.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Newsflash, we're not going through a rebuild. We're going for the championship. Try to keep up.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
I still don't understand why anyone cares this much about an aging number 2 receiver paid like a number one who has character issues.