-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you going to shit in every thread?

girl-fail-wtf-home-video-pool-gross-slide-poop-water-slide.gif

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
LOL, you nut huggers for Emery, but Pace did good trading a good WR+7th for a 5th when the player alone should've netted at least a 3rd especially if throwing in a pick with him.
If that's not a nut hugger calling the sack sweaty I don't know what is.

Looks like we may not only have McDaniels on our hand but we have an extremely stupid McDaniels on our hands.
The Bears were willing to cut Marshall outright. They sought out the best thing they could get for him and took it.

Do you think GMs of other teams don't know how Marshall is?

And this is coming from a guy who is a Marshall fan. The dude is a great player but it sucks he can't stop being such an idiot.
I still don't understand why anyone cares this much about an aging number 2 receiver paid like a number one who has character issues.
This is a joke, right? Number 2 receiver?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

No, I think fans on message boards don't know how he is. See the difference?

If management made it know they were cutting him I guess that's still their stupidity isn't it?

I'm sorry, but you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Actually I won't.
I don't know about all these others who were/are calling for heads after a 5 win year when we turn into the Lions during that idiotic type of rebuild.

I was repeating what we were told. Championship, not a rebuild. The rebuild is from the imagination of the above who want to fire everyone for only winning 5 games.
It could be the plan but if it is we haven't been told about it.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
No, I think fans on message boards don't know how he is. See the difference?

If management made it know they were cutting him I guess that's still their stupidity isn't it?

Actually I won't.
I don't know about all these others who were/are calling for heads after a 5 win year when we turn into the Lions during that idiotic type of rebuild.

I was repeating what we were told. Championship, not a rebuild. The rebuild is from the imagination of the above who want to fire everyone for only winning 5 games.
It could be the plan but if it is we haven't been told about it.
First, let me say that I like Marshall and wish he hadn't been traded. But, at the same time I can see why he was. We as fans don't get to see first hand how he acts around the team but after reading about some if his antics (from Jeremy Stoltz articles and message board posts) it seems like Marshall was worse than a lot of people think.

I'm regretting my purchase of a Marshall jersey last year, now.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
The Bears were willing to cut Marshall outright. They sought out the best thing they could get for him and took it.

And this is coming from a guy who is a Marshall fan. The dude is a great player but it sucks he can't stop being such an idiot.

Marshall played like a number two last year. He has gotten old. It will only get worse.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
Marshall played like a number two last year. He has gotten old. It will only get worse.
Maybe it had to do with the fact that he was playing on a sprained ankle for most of the season before missing the end with a punctured lung. Despite all his bs and antics, his skills can't be denied. He doesn't rely on speed and keeps himself in great shape.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So much for the age claims if the Bears signed Royal.
No problem with swapping Marshall for Royal.

But there's no way they can get out of Marshall+7th for a 5th.
If he was that bad here it would've been documented just like it was in Denver.
In looking up Royal I did come up with something that could've been the reason. The opinion of Marshall from Denver followed someone to the Bears. That would be somewhat understandable, may not be fair but the sins of your past do follow you.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Maybe it had to do with the fact that he was playing on a sprained ankle for most of the season before missing the end with a punctured lung. Despite all his bs and antics, his skills can't be denied. He doesn't rely on speed and keeps himself in great shape.

He played on a sprained ankle for a few weeks and played his best football during that stretch. He looked his worst while healthy and was on pace for 900 yards before his injury.

He is 31 this year and did nothing other than waste cap space last year. His skills can easily be denied. He will be cut before long by the Jets when they realize he is past his prime at this point.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

He said number 2?

Wow.

Wowwww

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He played on a sprained ankle for a few weeks and played his best football during that stretch. He looked his worst while healthy and was on pace for 900 yards before his injury.

He is 31 this year and did nothing other than waste cap space last year. His skills can easily be denied. He will be cut before long by the Jets when they realize he is past his prime at this point.
stop it. He's a fantastic reciever but he's a complete nutjob. Don't mix the two. I blame Trestman on this one. Control your fucking locker room and stop being a dork.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
First, let me say that I like Marshall and wish he hadn't been traded. But, at the same time I can see why he was. We as fans don't get to see first hand how he acts around the team but after reading about some if his antics (from Jeremy Stoltz articles and message board posts) it seems like Marshall was worse than a lot of people think.

I'm regretting my purchase of a Marshall jersey last year, now.

Exactly. With you 100%.

It's disturbing and sad how many of us supported his apparent love forfootball(and he showed it). But when you are blowing off practice for your television show and staying in NY, not showing upto practice during packers week, and trying to fistfight Chris Harris; you can go fuck yourself.

He fooled a lot of people and im really upset how it went down. Just wasn't the guy I was hoping he'd Be.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
stop it. He's a fantastic reciever but he's a complete nutjob. Don't mix the two. I blame Trestman on this one. Control your fucking locker room and stop being a dork.

Stop what? We're supposed to pretend a 31 year old receiver coming off a 700 yard season is "elite" because of what he did in the past? Let's bring back Tillman and Briggs while we're at it. They were elite in 2012.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Stop what? We're supposed to pretend a 31 year old receiver coming off a 700 yard season is "elite" because of what he did in the past? Let's bring back Tillman and Briggs while we're at it. They were elite in 2012.

He was injured dude. Great WR. Such a shame he's such a damn attention whore.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Just keep at it. Your Pace/McDaniel's theory is Comedic gold.

I'm amazed you can type while holding potatoes in your ass.

Yeah real far fetched to get a completely incompetent GM. That would never happen to the Bears would it?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'm amazed you can type while holding potatoes in your ass.

Yeah real far fetched to get a completely incompetent GM. That would never happen to the Bears would it?

You seem to have this thing for Potatoes and ass play. I don't understand it but I'm not one to judge what you or anybody else does behind closed doors.If I were you, I'd Stick with my comedy schtick. If you want to jump off a ledge screaming Pace is incompetent based off of one move when you weren't privy to all the, going ons, then knock yourself out. The rest of us will have a chuckle about it.