BREAKING: Browns Release Josh Gordon - Pace, PICK UP THE FONE!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson envy is strong in this one. Why is it so hard to admit Pace whiffed on the QB position. Doesn't make you any less of a fan.

It's his hill to die on... it's a meatball thing. He'll scurry away 5 years from now when Watson/Darnold/Mahomes are the new stars of the league and Mole Eye Mitch is the new Ryan Tannehill. Kind of sad that some people have such dysfunctional branes.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gordon, 27, has been suspended for 56 of a possible 97 games in his Browns career and

He'll have to go through waivers before he becomes a FA. Giants, Colts, Texans, Broncos, Jets, Bucs would have dibs before Bears.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Don't recall where I said it should become a Bears issue in this thread. I simply highlighted his mental health and anxiety issues because you omitted that from your comments about his substance abuse.

I also said I would like to see someone actually address his mental health rather than the NFL's focus on punishing himnfor his substance abuse.
That is totally hypocrisy on the part of the NFL.

Found out recently that the reason my dad pulled me out of a rugby playing school was cause they suspended me but waiting til after I played the biggest game of the year to enforce it (I was 14).

These people care about nobody but themselves. I hope josh Gordon gets himself together but football is not the only way to do that.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
He'll have to go through waivers before he becomes a FA. Giants, Colts, Texans, Broncos, Jets, Bucs would have dibs before Bears.

if he is released he is not subject to waivers, he becomes a FA immediately and can sign with whomever he wants

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He’ll end up in Cincy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
if he is released he is not subject to waivers, he becomes a FA immediately and can sign with whomever he wants

Yeah Schefter said he is a vested vet so not subject to waivers.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I root for this guy I really do. But somewhere else. Anyone who’s spent time around people with addiction you know that it never leaves them. You can see the end result a mile away sometimes...The other aspect of mental health is also a major concern. I’d love to see him Chris Carter his career.

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
Lmfao the same people banging on the table for Gordon, want Kyle long cut because he never plays.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Lmfao the same people banging on the table for Gordon, want Kyle long cut because he never plays.

Wait a second. When was Josh Gordon coming back from the surgeries? I've forgotten.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The issue is why. He appears to have legit mental health and anxiety issues.

Rather than being labelled and addict or asshole by the NFL and fans, I'd like to see him treated for his apparently real mental health and anxiety issues.

Maybe just maybe, if the NFL had helped him that way instead of just suspending like any other pothead, he wouldn't be st another crossroads.

People with legit mental health and anxiety issues should be put on the non-injury reserve list not treated like simple drug addicts.

That's some major bullshit right there. It's up to Gordon to get better, not the fucking NFL. He's responsible for where he's at, nobody else. You break the rules, there are repercussions.

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
Wait a second. When was Josh Gordon coming back from the surgeries? I've forgotten.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
No he has just played in about 4 games in 3+ seasons

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I root for this guy I really do. But somewhere else. Anyone who’s spent time around people with addiction you know that it never leaves them. You can see the end result a mile away sometimes...The other aspect of mental health is also a major concern. I’d love to see him Chris Carter his career.

It's been stated here that what Chris Carter did has never happened, therefore will never happen. Fake news.