Bulls 2023-2024 Season IGT

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Coby White's growth alone has given me more interest in watching games. The wins lately are just a bonus

It’s not only his shooting, I don’t think I’ve ever seen coby attack the rim this well either…and he’s making great decisions with the ball. He’s setting stuff up and seeing things before they happen. Not to mention his defense has been very good too. He’s competing every possession.

Stacy pointed it out the other night but Jordan got a lob and Coby didn’t cut it off quick enough. They tried it the next play and Coby was all over it…so he’s learning from his mistakes on the fly too which is impressive. Hopefully they can get something halfway decent for Zach when his “foot is healed up.”

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s not only his shooting, I don’t think I’ve ever seen coby attack the rim this well either…and he’s making great decisions with the ball. He’s setting stuff up and seeing things before they happen. Not to mention his defense has been very good too. He’s competing every possession.

Stacy pointed it out the other night but Jordan got a lob and Coby didn’t cut it off quick enough. They tried it the next play and Coby was all over it…so he’s learning from his mistakes on the fly too which is impressive. Hopefully they can get something halfway decent for Zach when his “foot is healed up.”
Coby did show flashes of some of those things in earlier years, but this year he has finally started to put it all together at once. This is also the longest sustained stretch of him shooting the ball well that we've likely ever seen (at it happens to be an elite clip at that).

Offensively, this is the best we've seen him since probably the end of his 2nd year. Naturally that was the last time he was a full time starter, and perhaps was also the last time he had a proper offseason

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Trade Zack and DeRozan, and the Bulls might be able to say "Our best player is White". Just don't let Keegan put that on a T-Shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: BNB

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Trade Zack and DeRozan, and the Bulls might be able to say "Our best player is White". Just don't let Keegan put that on a T-Shirt.
AKME is too stupid to trade them both. We’ll get one or the other (LaVine) and he’s going to take a bath on it because he waited too long

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Their plan seems to be trade Zach and stick it out with the rest of the roster. With the recent improvement in play without Zach I believe this plan has only been further solidified. Keeping DeRozan will be sold as having a veteran balance to help Coby and Pat.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol so is this team like suddenly good now or something? What are these wins lately

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Caruso could be the biggest chemistry guy we've had in a decade. Whatever lineup he rolls with, that set outperforms expectations. He doesn't need to add anything to his personal stats, and the players around him are just elevated.

I really hope he can condition himself to be a reliable 76+ game/season player.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't even realize, but I think that's the first time Embiid has lost to the Bulls since he started playing major minutes

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I sure hope we don't regret these wins when we're picking 12th :ROFLMAO:

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I sure hope we don't regret these wins when we're picking 12th :ROFLMAO:
It’s possible…but I also think it’s important for the bulls to look like a competent basketball team, which they have been. They need some tweaks, and I think LaVine is the obvious trade, but they should cash out on Demar too before it’s too late.

I don’t think there’s really a market for Vuc, who’s having a down year and playing like he’s a 6’6er in the paint, but I’d hold onto him for now since he’s locked up and still has a solid skill set. Hopefully next year is the year to trade him.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
This is one of those seasons where your stuck in NBA purgatory. At least it's entertaining again to watch the Bulls. More along the lines of Nocioni surprises and BG 3rd quarter games than before the knee took the wind out of the city. Progress nonetheless. We could be in purgatory AND every game is a grind to watch.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Having a watchable team is not to be understated. Though I suppose technically, if the team was completely unwatchable but also in line for a top 3 pick or something, perhaps you stomach it. But if they're just gonna be mediocre, at least if they're watchable the season doesn't have to be torture

Enasic

Liked Posts:
The draft and draft position is a crap shoot anyway. It’s not like they would be guaranteed a top 2 pick even if they were terrible. The NBA draft lottery is terrible. I’m just happy they have a 1st round pick this year since AKMe has given up a few of them already. The Bulls should be picking in the teens I would think and you can still get a good player there.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The draft and draft position is a crap shoot anyway. It’s not like they would be guaranteed a top 2 pick even if they were terrible. The NBA draft lottery is terrible. I’m just happy they have a 1st round pick this year since AKMe has given up a few of them already. The Bulls should be picking in the teens I would think and you can still get a good player there.
At the moment they've be picking 9th.

8-3 since Lavine last played, but it hasn't exactly moved them into a playoff spot yet. They are a 0.5 games out of a play-in spot.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I applaud y'all for hanging in there with this team/franchise, I have been a fan for 50 years and am now just checked out.

GarPax + AKME have just drained all the interest out, the team currently has no hope for years to come given - they have no meaningful foundational players to build around and limited draft assets, tradeable assets, and roster flexibility. A sad state of affairs.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I applaud y'all for hanging in there with this team/franchise, I have been a fan for 50 years and am now just checked out.

GarPax + AKME have just drained all the interest out, the team currently has no hope for years to come given - they have no meaningful foundational players to build around and limited draft assets, tradeable assets, and roster flexibility. A sad state of affairs.
I was completely checked out until this recent stretch of watchable and competent basketball. Hoping it continues