Bulls 2023-2024 Season IGT

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It was like this last month never happened. It was all a fantasy.

#1, Coby has to learn when he's off, don't force. Donovan never could get his players under control when they try and fail to pad their stats. I guess that's the sword the Bulls will live and die on.

#2, when you get mis-matched at any position, you need to scout everything that frustrates the player causing the mis-match. None of this show up unprepared BS. Mo Cheeks curse, he'll up your dynamic, but he has always been soft on exploits.

#3, Knowing all this, when the game gets away from you, just let Sanogo soak in the minutes. You don't take an undrafted rookie and take away the learning opportunity and their opportunity to score a first bucket in the NBA. ESPECIALLY AGAINST INDIANA after that BS with the Bucks a few weeks ago. Only excuse here could be he was some kind of disrespectful punk to the coaches.

Over-analysis, I know. I don't care when they lose. Just don't like when it looks like the old, bad Bulls are always there lurking, reminding us that this team has fragile chemistry issues. And yes, the rally at the end of the 3rd and start of the 4th was solid, but come on, that was Indiana sleeping, not the Bulls showing us the potential that we've started to see.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Side note, good to see a good game from PWill again. He's been mostly solid over this no Lavine stretch and in a game where Coby built a house of bricks, at least he was able to get himself going.

Another side note, kinda crazy Bulls managed to do anything in this game when they're again so massively losing the 3pt math equation. Given that they couldn't really make any of the 3s they did take in addition to the huge volume disparity, it's a wonder they didn't just lose by 40

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I remember getting 20 asts in 2k myplayer with no turnovers and thinking how unrealistic.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BD doing his best Thibs impression playing all his starters in a blowout. PWill and Coby have already succumbed to ankle injuries. Just waiting for Demar to go down now.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Embiid couldn't let that last win slide. 31-15-10 in 3 quarters.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Coby back to his mediocre shooting ways. Right in line with his career average again…who coulda thunk it that he would return to the mean

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't realize this, but apparently Coby has had a right wrist injury for a bit. Perhaps that explains his garbage shooting over the last 5-6 games.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Coby back to his mediocre shooting ways. Right in line with his career average again…who coulda thunk it that he would return to the mean
Seemingly everything in life eventually regresses to its mean.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Back to a losing streak. At least Coby is fun to watch.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Back to a losing streak. At least Coby is fun to watch.
Injuries starting to catch up to them imo. Teams know how to scheme for Coby now, but glad to see him bounce back vs a Thibs defense.

Frankly, given we've had to see Terry Taylor as a 6'4" backup C, I'm surprised Bulls haven't been worse lately

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Vuc and Lavine both return to the lineup off the bench tonight. They'll be on a minutes restriction as well. Will be an interesting dynamic to see how it plays out

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
More iso, ball stopping, and long contested 2 pointers, YAY.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yo, @RacerX what's going on with the Warriors? Commentators on The Athletic are crucifying Kerr.

In any event, Johnathan Kumiga is unhappy. Anyone have any interest in him and some picks coming back for Caruso or Lavine?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Yo, @RacerX what's going on with the Warriors? Commentators on The Athletic are crucifying Kerr.

In any event, Johnathan Kumiga is unhappy. Anyone have any interest in him and some picks coming back for Caruso or Lavine?
Yeah, super weird. Mrs. Racer is a big Warriors fan so I get dragged to a bunch of games, they are pretty boring to watch other than obv Steph is a witch.

Kuminga is legit, but ain't nothing going to help the Bulls, "we" are stuck in eternal purgatory.

As far as Kerr, IDK, I've met the dude twice and he is a great dude, I like him a lot, if for whatever reason the Warriors FO wants to part ways, he would be most welcome in Chi. But, of course, her will wind up either a Laker or a Knick.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yeah, super weird. Mrs. Racer is a big Warriors fan so I get dragged to a bunch of games, they are pretty boring to watch other than obv Steph is a witch.

Kuminga is legit, but ain't nothing going to help the Bulls, "we" are stuck in eternal purgatory.

As far as Kerr, IDK, I've met the dude twice and he is a great dude, I like him a lot, if for whatever reason the Warriors FO wants to part ways, he would be most welcome in Chi. But, of course, her will wind up either a Laker or a Knick.
Full disclosure: I love Steve Kerr. I just worry that he's having some troubling adapting to his aging roster.

I don't know much about Kumiga, but short memory sports fans don't remember that Jimmy Butler didn't get a lot of burn his first two years.