Bulls Fire Head Coach Tom Thibodeau

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Daniel Bryant chant yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
i'll take the unknown for 100 chuck. This guy had become so overrated it's not even funny. He became a myth in so many eye's. He has won absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING!! The best TRY HARD TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. Other teams treat the REGULAR season as the prelude to the REAL SEASON. And they have records better or close to our records. Their players stay HEALTHY. Their players make less mistakes. Their players are less wierd. Their players enjoy the game more. Less uptight. oh yeah they win championships. Good Riddance!!!!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess we could all see this coming....

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I really didn't think they would fire him but when you read about the clause that if he signs elsewhere they don't have to pay that much of his salary, then it makes more sense.

If KC Johnson is willing to write that some players didn't want to work out during the off season because Thibs was there, it has to be so and if Thibs was such a control freak that he wouldn't just let players workout that's too much. I mean once a player has been on a team with a coach a year or more, they know what's expected of them, treat them like pros and let them do their job.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's not true. There is this 42 year old who has had two heart surgeries that they are looking at.

89HANHg.gif

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Tom Thibodeau can take a year off making millions
John Paxson need to come up with HC who is better than Tom

so far, win for Tom :smug2:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tom Thibodeau can take a year off making millions
John Paxson need to come up with HC who is better than Tom

so far, win for Tom :smug2:

Yeah, he can, or he can take the Pelicans jobs and the Bulls might not owe him anything.

Coming up with a better HC won't be easy, but Thibs isn't as good as advertised IMO.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he can, or he can take the Pelicans jobs and the Bulls might not owe him anything.

Coming up with a better HC won't be easy, but Thibs isn't as good as advertised IMO.

Tom Thibodeau = Jay Cutler(before Bears)

You are right but Tom will be ok :)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Meh, despite Davis (unless Thibs' hard-on for Asik is that pronounced), I still think Orlando is a much more attractive position.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Petty announcement by Reinsdork. Sorry to see him throw a guy under the bus and leave the two people really responsible for this "conflict" in place. No class in this organization. Paxson is an asshole.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Big Thibs fan. But he wasn't the guy. The Bulls were never going to win it all with him. For that reason alone, it makes sense they would let him go.

The Bulls should've performed better in the playoffs with the cast they had. I mean, best record in the league two years in a row, a top 3 seed I believe two other times, and a starting 5 for much of that time that included no less than 3 all stars.

And the best you can muster out of all that is one win in one conference finals??

It was never going to happen with Thibs, guys.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Meh, despite Davis (unless Thibs' hard-on for Asik is that pronounced), I still think Orlando is a much more attractive position.
Orlando seems set on the other Thibs... Scott Skiles.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Perhaps Thibs was not the answer we wanted...but more than likely GarPax is not part of the solution
They're not either. We need a GM with their drafting skills, who can sway big time free agents and make a blockbuster trade.