Chiefs liked Trubisky They were making calls about him before the Bears took him

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d be happy with Nagy. Not very excited about the possibility of McDaniels, having lived through his years here in Denver. The guy is just an asshole and don’t see anything having changed. Shit, look at how Brady reacted to him on the sideline this week. He may call him a good friend in press releases, but he sure as hell didn’t look like it when he went off on him on the sidelines this year. Then again, if he comes to n and wins then he’ll be our asshole and we won’t give a shit. Lol.

I am not sold on McD being a better person and more mature than he was 7 years ago......he is a smart offensive mind, but I think we can find that in another coach sans the cheating and douche attitude.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’d be happy with Nagy. Not very excited about the possibility of McDaniels, having lived through his years here in Denver. The guy is just an asshole and don’t see anything having changed. Shit, look at how Brady reacted to him. He may call him a good friend in press releases, but he sure as hell didn’t look like it when he went off on him on the sidelines this year. Then again, if he comes to n and wins then he’ll be our asshole and we won’t give a shit. Lol.

Speak for yourself. Just because an asshole is on my team doesn't make me like him any more. In fact motivates me less to keep changing my dad's mind about dumping our season tickets.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
If this tweet is true, it's very encouraging and will also go along way in his interview. The coach has to be all in on Trubisky and if Nagy loves him and he was instrumental in the decision for the Chiefs to attempt to trade up to draft him, than he has a leg up on the competition.

I always had Trubisky's comparison as Alex Smith on steroids (not literally). Seeing as Nagy has worked with Alex, a QB with a similar skillset, that would also be an advantage.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speak for yourself. Just because an asshole is on my team doesn't make me like him any more. In fact motivates me less to keep changing my dad's mind about dumping our season tickets.

Ditka was an asshole....he won...he is venerated....if he lost, he'd just be another loud mouth douche.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, Ditka was an asshole and people loved him cause they won. Maybe not you, but I think most would come around. Belichick is an asshole but people love him in NE.

Edit: lol, I didn’t see modo’s Post till I posted mine.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not sold on McD being a better person and more mature than he was 7 years ago......he is a smart offensive mind, but I think we can find that in another coach sans the cheating and douche attitude.

I agree. He is definitely not my first choice.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I want to see McDaniels on the Giants. Hopefully he’d trace away OBJ and their best talent at a bargain price.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Well, Ditka was an asshole and people loved him cause they won. Maybe not you, but I think most would come around. Belichick is an asshole but people love him in NE.

Edit: lol, I didn’t see modo’s Post till I posted mine.

belichick actually seems like he might be a nice, funny dude. he just doesnt like the dealing with the media and answering the bs "questions" that dealing with them consists of. and can you blame him?

hes interested in coaching football not standing at a podium dealing with nonsense.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to see McDaniels on the Giants. Hopefully he’d trace away OBJ and their best talent at a bargain price.

He can trade OBJ to us for Wheaton and a 3rd......

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ditka was an asshole....he won...he is venerated....if he lost, he'd just be another loud mouth douche.

That isn't a good comparison at all. McDaniels isn't a beloved Chicago Bears player turned head coach. McDaniels is just an asshole that failed miserably and is hyped to no end every off-season as a "premier" head coaching candidate. Stroke me another one.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That isn't a good comparison at all. McDaniels isn't a beloved Chicago Bears player turned head coach. McDaniels is just an asshole that failed miserably and is hyped to no end every off-season as a "premier" head coaching candidate. Stroke me another one.

If McD won a superbowl and was a cheating asshole, people would love him........Belichick....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
belichick actually seems like he might be a nice, funny dude. he just doesnt like the dealing with the media and answering the bs "questions" that dealing with them consists of. and can you blame him?

hes interested in coaching football not standing at a podium dealing with nonsense.

and people here hated Fox for his shitty short pointless answers to the media......Belichick won, Fox did not.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If McD won a superbowl and was a cheating asshole, people would love him........Belichick....

Now you're moving the goal posts...where did the person I quoted say shit about him winning a SB. Its automatic plenty of people would love him if he managed to win a SB in Chicago but holy fucking leaps Batman. You're already assuming he would make that leap from dickhead loser coach to SB savior. Get the fuck out.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now you're moving the goal posts...where did the person I quoted say shit about him winning a SB. Its automatic plenty of people would love him if he managed to win a SB in Chicago but holy fucking leaps Batman. You're already assuming he would make that leap from dickhead loser coach to SB savior. Get the fuck out.

that was my point about Ditka......remember when people here were clamoring for Singletary as coach.......look what he did in SF....no one here wants him and he is a venerated, beloved ex-player......

it is all about winning, that is why the Patriots cheat as often as they can, they get caught they continue to do it and they continue to win....everyone in Boston loves them......

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can keep your cheating asshole ways thank you. I don't want that loser ass shit anywhere near my storied charter franchise.

Mitchapalooza

I don't think Belichick is seen as an asshole at all. Players love to play for him, he just hates talking to the media. Dude's a straight winner.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can keep your cheating asshole ways thank you. I don't want that loser ass shit anywhere near my storied charter franchise.
That storied charter franchise is better left in the hands of idiots who have gained a stronghold on last place, huh? It's ok. Just make up more of these silly narratives a child would have a hard time believing. Whatever gets you through.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That storied charter franchise is better left in the hands of idiots who have gained a stronghold on last place, huh? It's ok. Just make up more of these silly narratives a child would have a hard time believing. Whatever gets you through.

I wouldn't expect a crackpot conspiracy theorist to understand that cheating is a loser mentality.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't expect a crackpot conspiracy theorist to understand that cheating is a loser mentality.
What? Loser mentality? How many SBs has Belichick won again? Nobody minds bending the rules when it benefits themselves. It's just when it only benefits others that it pisses them off.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

So does the make me a cheater flying drones over my opponents practices?