Concerts

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone going to see some live music soon? I'm going to see Sparks at the Copernicus Center in July. Saw Ved Buens Ende in April, which was outstanding. Never thought I'd see them.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Anyone going to see some live music soon? I'm going to see Sparks at the Copernicus Center in July. Saw Ved Buens Ende in April, which was outstanding. Never thought I'd see them.
Had no idea sparks was touring. I saw them a few years ago and it was a lot of fun.

Might go see jpeg mafia

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dream Theater, Devin Townsend, and Animals As Leaders in July.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Saw Aladdin at the Cadillac theater today with the kiddos. That doesn't really count but it was great.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had no idea sparks was touring. I saw them a few years ago and it was a lot of fun.

Might go see jpeg mafia
Nice. Going to be the first time for me. Dudes are in their 70s and still killing it.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dead & Co. at least once. But that’s all we have on the calendar for now. Wife going to see The Cure.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They converted the old Morton Salt warehouse off Elston into a music venue called 'The Salt Shed'

The Pixies & Modest Mouse are doing a couple shows there at the end of August I was thinking of jumping on to check the new venue out.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They converted the old Morton Salt warehouse off Elston into a music venue called 'The Salt Shed'

The Pixies & Modest Mouse are doing a couple shows there at the end of August I was thinking of jumping on to check the new venue out.
RTJ!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

gonna see sisters of mercy there

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
gonna see sisters of mercy there

When I was checking out the lineup, I was thinking it's gonna be hard to sell the wife on the Pixies with Sisters of Mercy on the menu.

Maybe I go real nuts and splurge on Riot Fest so she can see the rotting corpse of Robert Smith and I can see Mr Bungle.

4 NIGHTS!!!

You can even buy a package deal for all 4 shows!!!

Also...CHROMEO!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When I was checking out the lineup, I was thinking it's gonna be hard to sell the wife on the Pixies with Sisters of Mercy on the menu.

Maybe I go real nuts and splurge on Riot Fest so she can see the rotting corpse of Robert Smith and I can see Mr Bungle.

4 NIGHTS!!!

Also...CHROMEO!
Corey Feldman's at Riot Fest too

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Whenever music/concerts come up I cannot figure out if I am too young or too old for the conversation.

Boomers: "Our music was the best, idk why."

Gen X: "Their music is poser music our music is the music because music is something about soul bro"

Millennial: "I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I LIKE LOTS OF DIFFERENT STUFF"

Gen Z: "BRO LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

My Grams Generation like:

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Friend of mine went there not too long ago and said it was their new favorite venue in the city.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

4 NIGHTS!!!

Also...CHROMEO!
Not really into festivals and Riot Fest in particular, but this year's lineup looks better than years past. I've yet to see Godspeed, so I'd definitely check them out.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whenever music/concerts come up I cannot figure out if I am too young or too old for the conversation.

Boomers: "Our music was the best, idk why."

Gen X: "Their music is poser music our music is the music because music is something about soul bro"

Millennial: "I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I LIKE LOTS OF DIFFERENT STUFF"

Gen Z: "BRO LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

My Grams Generation like:

As a teen I just accepted that I hated almost everything.

Me at 15: "this is the music people like?"

Me at 38: "this is the music people like?"

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As a teen I just accepted that I hated almost everything.

Me at 15: "this is the music people like?"

Me at 38: "this is the music people like?"

Once upon a time you were lucky if someone made music nearby enough you could find an opportunity to enjoy it.

We've come a ways lol.