Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
prob. get flipped in July. . maybe he can scrap up 7-8 wins by then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk
Nailed it.

For 3rd straight year 40% of the Rotation will be dealt in July. Shark and now Hammel
Nailed it.
every move is the greatest! maybe you will trade him and get 2 top specs and one A ball guy. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk
Dews Sacrasm=Theo Epstein

:smug:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dew thought I was an idiot for saying the Hammel signing was solid

ummm...shark was also in the deal. you got what you got because of shark. you may have been even to get more for shark if the cubs waited. dont try to package the whole deal and focus on hammel to try to prove a wrong point. again you got what you got because of shark.

now run along to the other thread that has the world series lineup projections. k? thanks.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
ummm...shark was also in the deal. you got what you got because of shark. you may have been even to get more for shark if the cubs waited. dont try to package the whole deal and focus on hammel to try to prove a wrong point. again you got what you got because of shark.

now run along to the other thread that has the world series lineup projections. k? thanks.

His numbers were great with the Cubs, and LOL if you think Samardzija would have netted just Russell alone.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:

I never said the trade was made because of Hammel, I actually didn't say anything about the trade. I said the Hammel signing was solid and he ended up having good numbers with the Cubs.

theberserkfury

Liked Posts:
"If you look at it in pieces, you could pitch the deal as Addison Russell and Dan Straily for Samardzija, then Billy McKinney straight up for Jason Hammel, both of which individually are strong returns for the Cubs." - Keith Law