Current draft order 11/4/15

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The only reason I looked at this standpoint of stats is you said they try to limit Cutlers bone headed mistakes( as did pac), yet they continue to give him the ball and put it in his hands a lot to make plays happen.

So, yeah.. Stop trying to argue.

Go Arians

Go Cutler

Go Bears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The only reason I looked at this standpoint of stats is you said they try to limit Cutlers bone headed mistakes( as did pac), yet they continue to give him the ball and put it in his hands a lot to make plays happen.

Go Arians

Go Cutler

Go Bears

It's like they trust him to make calls at the line and pass on 4th and inches but they "limit him throwing into coverage". It's ridiculous what some are suggesting. Maybe, just maybe, the strategy is short to intermediate throws because the offensive line sucks ass.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Go Arians

Go Cutler

Go Bears

you know a coach can still limit the QB while still having him throw the ball?

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

Go Arians

Go Cutler

Go Bears

The sad part is throwing the ball 35 times a game has led to a ranking of 25th in yards per game, 26th in yards per attempt, 26th in TDs and 25th in completion percentage despite the fact he has been sacked less than all but 4 QBs with as many attempts.

He has been a decent game manager but I think most of us would like to see a little more than that.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
It's like they trust him to make calls at the line and pass on 4th and inches but they "limit him throwing into coverage". It's ridiculous what some are suggesting. Maybe, just maybe, the strategy is short to intermediate throws because the offensive line sucks ass.

Impossible! No way!

I swear some don't cheer for the Bears, they literally sit with their laptops ready just waiting for the offense to fail so they can bitch about cutler.

Don't you know a quarterback makes the receivers and o line! Cutler needs to make the guy from ISU play like Jerry rice and Vlad n omameh play like Ruben brown. [emoji848][emoji854]

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The sad part is throwing the ball 35 times a game has led to a ranking of 25th in yards per game, 26th in yards per attempt, 26th in TDs and 25th in completion percentage despite the fact he has been sacked less than all but 4 QBs with as many attempts.

He has been a decent game manager but I think most of us would like to see a little more than that.

Well that's nice. Maybe just maybe it's because Gase realizes how bad the interior of the o line is and tries to keep his qb on his feet instead of on the ground.

Rewatch the games, there is a reason cutler is stiff arming tackles and running around the pocket.

And it isn't because he's locked into one reciever.. Hint hint

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

yet per football outsiders the Bears o-line is 7th in pass protection...so weird

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
But when you call a play to throw the ball, you still have progressions. They trust him to make the right reads. It's not a trust issue.

And he's making great reads. But some literally are still discounting that. It's amazing what the haters will do.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Well that's nice. Maybe just maybe it's because Gase realizes how bad the interior of the o line is and tries to keep his qb on his feet instead of on the ground.

Rewatch the games, there is a reason cutler is stiff arming tackles and running around the pocket.

And it isn't because he's locked into one reciever.. Hint hint

LOL what? You realize the Bears O-Line has performed far better than many units in the league and Cutler has performed below average in literally every single category.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
LOL what? You realize the Bears O-Line has performed far better than many units in the league and Cutler has performed below average in literally every single category.
[emoji58]

Lol never mind

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol just watch the games please

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

you crack me up despbro, god forbid anyone show evidence that the old thinking that Cutler has had a garbage line is false.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also would like to hear your thoughts on the following question?

But back to the thread at hand, why are you against the Bears drafting a QB to replace Cutler...whether it be immediately or a year or so later?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
you crack me up despbro, god forbid anyone show evidence that the old thinking that Cutler has had a garbage line is false.

Draft Dr. Phil ‏@FulphilO 7h7 hours ago

By my film study Cutler should've been sacked 29 times so far this yr but the system & his ability to manipulate the pocket have kept QB up
6 retweets 17 likes

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Keep hatin, I'm done.

I'm enjoying seeing the O progress and can't wait for the D to catch up!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The problem is so many on here hate cutler so much they just want to start over again with a new qb, no matter what. It's weird. I just want the Bears to get some better pass rushers and another corner. Oh, and a RG that is good.

I don't remember who it was but I still hate Vlad or omameh for breaking montgomerys leg. He was playing great ball at C.

Well lucky for us R.Pace doesn't give a damn what some idiot fans think he should do with his draft picks and he'll do what he thinks is right for this team since he's the one building it and not a single person on here knows what his plan is and how he wants to go about building this team.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
The draft slot is so misunderstood. Remember when Ray and Gregory were in the top 10 before they got high. And Williams was guaranteed a top 3 pick but slid almost to us. And we passed on Cooper for shinless Kevin White, jk. Or that you don't draft a RB, Todd Gurley, early in the first round cause the position is under used these days. And Lockett is to small to play WR. And Hau'oli Kekaha is to small to play olb. And S-H-E-L-T-O-N was the best NT in the draft.

Now we're supposedly picking a QB early cause Cutler isn't the future. Yeah right! At least they got CB and pass rush right.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

We didn't pass on Cooper. Numb nuts

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We didn't pass on Cooper. Numb nuts

The draft slot is so misunderstood. Remember when Ray and Gregory were in the top 10 before they got high. And Williams was guaranteed a top 3 pick but slid almost to us. And we passed on Cooper for shinless Kevin White, jk.

Yeah it was a bad joke, but it was a joke.