Dan Carcillo

R K

I have seen Carcillo play in the AHL and continued to follow him throughout the NHL. I never really liked him all because he played tough and always whooped up on our players. On top of that he could throw the puck in the net. I am excited about this signing. He works hard and will do the dirty work. We needed some guys will to do that. I love our 4th line right now.

Aren't you in Russia?

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
Yes I am but I am on the ship on duty today so my first priority when I woke up was to see the results. I am just on a temporary deployment can't wait to get back

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
I am on a quest to get a hockey sweater from every stop on this tour, unfortunatly I figured out whose sweater I bought when I got back to the ship and I gagged for about 10 minutes. I ask for forgiveness cause it is a Datsuck jersey but in Cyrillic symbols

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Yes I am but I am on the ship on duty today so my first priority when I woke up was to see the results. I am just on a temporary deployment can't wait to get back

LOL..."Temporary Deployment" did a number of those....."All hands, we'll only be gone for 90 days, so prepare accordingly" 9 months later when we RTHP'd.....Temporary my ass....

Stay safe shipmate (and I mean that the good way).

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
One of these years I might be able to make it up for a game!

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
@DarrenDreger

Deal not signed, but Richards chooses Rangers.

@DarrenDreger

9 years at $6.5 AaV for Richards and Rangers.

R K

@DarrenDreger

Deal not signed, but Richards chooses Rangers.

@DarrenDreger

9 years at $6.5 AaV for Richards and Rangers.

I guess a chance at the Cup wasn't in his picture. I just don't see the Rangers competing with the Caps, Bruins, Flyers, et al...

LA or Chicago were probably his best chance IMO.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I guess a chance at the Cup wasn't in his picture. I just don't see the Rangers competing with the Caps, Bruins, Flyers, et al...

LA or Chicago were probably his best chance IMO.

Agreed.

So too does he...

@Tim Sassone

Brad Richards choosing Rangers is good news for #Blackhawks. He would have made the Kings a serious threat in the West.

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
First off I know Klem peronally and nothing you type he was agreeing with, rather he was making a point of something else. Trust me.

Second, so far all youve done since returning is well, yes make an ASS out of yourself as usual.

Third, bringing your idiocy back was more a point of livening up the board, which will be a mistake and will ulitmately get you right back where you were. Gone.

Fourth there are about 83 active posters here. IE daily basis folks. Not even a 3rd of those know each other outside the boards. Again talking out of your ass with having no fucking facts. As per the fucking norm with you.

So respond to all those in this thread and board that have called you out. Please. We can go count them if you like because it's clearly the Majority!

You are the 2.5% NO FUCKING QUESTION!

I don't trust anything you say - I think you're just a wanna-be - hanging from the jock strap of whichever Hawk you can. You get all excited about talking to what you consider to be a "celebrity". I have news for you - I don't give a shit. Kane puts his pants on the same way I do everyday. He eats, sleeps, and shits like the rest of us. Celebrity does not impress me. I know that is your claim to fame here. You say I came back to this board to liven things up. What does that tell you? It means the place was dead cause you and your buddies ran everyone else out of here. I have news for you. I belong to 7 other boards - mostly Hawks but some other NHL teams. I don't give a shit whether I'm here for life or just another 5 minutes. I don't see the world or this team the way you do and I don't give a hoot whether you like it or not. In all honesty the only thing that tempted me to come back here was to see you throw another tantrum which you are doing. Remember last year? You banned me and others wanted me back. So you threw a tantrum, quit in protest, deleted your account, and acted like my 2 year old that was just told it was time to go to bed. I don't see 83 posters here - I see the same 10-15 everyday and the other 270 some are afraid to post. I'm not and I will have no problem handing you your ass like I did last season as well.

R K

LOL!!!! Thats priceless. You aren't smart enough to hand anyone their ass. At least two of those boards I know of make fun of you on a consistent basis. Good job.

And my claim to fame was LONG BEFORE we drafted Kaner. Another falsehood of yours.

R K

Agreed.

So too does he...

That would have made LA a scary ass team. As it is right now Stan made the Hawks very intimidating in both skill, and brute force.

It will be fun to watch this year. They'll have that aspect that was so sorely missed last year.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
That would have made LA a scary ass team. As it is right now Stan made the Hawks very intimidating in both skill, and brute force.

It will be fun to watch this year. They'll have that aspect that was so sorely missed last year.

Yeah but with the penciled in 4th line we have, we may just see the first full line thrown into the box.

And Fluff, yuo and I have never really had any issues....but you are off base completley in your anlaysis of who posts and the little buddy buddy cliq you speak of.

R K

Yeah but with the penciled in 4th line we have, we may just see the first full line thrown into the box.

Could be a lot of 5 on 3's against. Hopefully Q can keep them under control. I'm content most players are not going to run our guys. They will pay the consequence. You might boot one of them out of the game but there will be another one still playing.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Could be a lot of 5 on 3's against. Hopefully Q can keep them under control. I'm content most players are not going to run our guys. They will pay the consequence. You might boot one of them out of the game but there will be another one still playing.

The other issue I have, with the recent signings, they just raised the average age of this team by 7 yrs.....LOL

R K

The other issue I have, with the recent signings, they just raised the average age of this team by 7 yrs.....LOL

I think thats' good though. We have a youg core, and there was no real old ******* in that locker room last year. Sure some of the guys won the Cup, but there was no war horse like Madden in the locker room. Now there is.

They now must either try and find a C via trade, or sign Frolik and Stalberg. I'm guessing Campoli is just asking far to much, but I'd rather have him than Montador/Odonnell paired up.

Variable

Liked Posts:
I don't know about the whole "Q'll fix him" theory on Carcillo. Q didn't exactly show himself to be as amazing a head coach as that franchise record(s) breaking team made him out to be going on the kind of decisions he made last season, especially with line combinations. Holy shit.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
I think thats' good though. We have a youg core, and there was no real old ******* in that locker room last year. Sure some of the guys won the Cup, but there was no war horse like Madden in the locker room. Now there is.

They now must either try and find a C via trade, or sign Frolik and Stalberg. I'm guessing Campoli is just asking far to much, but I'd rather have him than Montador/Odonnell paired up.

Several of them now......seems as if at least one team has followed Detroit's formula of signing old fucking war horses.

And I think a solid 2nd line C is paramount, as you said...I am still bitter about Brooksy.....and IMHO we need to sign a more seasoned G as a back up. Sorry I cant put faith in Salak until we see something. We are putting too much faith in catching lightning in a bottle with him.

I said that earlier variable...I personally dont think Q will be able to turn Carcillo into a smart player....with all my Special person cliches i used earlier still standing.