Dan Carcillo

R K

After Arizona, can the gang stop by WA state and get me. Remember, we're PST so the bars'll still be open.
<

You don't post here! Only those in the "click" post here. We scare you away remember? Shame most of that "click" left and or doesn't come around that often. They are all good people.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
I had a conversation with Scott in Buffalo last year and it changed my total perspective of him. I'm unsure on that same conversation with Carcillo. He and I had words during preskate during the finals at the UC. Should be pretty comical!

Stop, you are flaunting your celebrity in front of us again.....

R K

Stop, you are flaunting your celebrity in front of us again.....

<

I'm just glad Obrien paid me my 100 bucks.

And it was hilarious for the 5-10 of us watching Louongo bitch back and forth with me in game #6, rather than actually participating in preskate.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't post here! Only those in the "click" post here. We scare you away remember? Shame most of that "click" left and or doesn't come around that often. They are all good people.

I'm working on being goodER. Please. PLEASE???

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

R K

Can I haz an autograph the glorious RK??

You don't already have one? Everyone is part of the "click" didn't you know?

As for the autograph think Seabrook still has one in his car. You can have that one! It's attached to my fat ugly face on a stick. Someone made a funny and had 40 of them made. God love her. Everyone had a good time with them including some of the players. Wait, that was before Kaner.... Oh, no he was a rookie I didn't know them yet.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm typing as fast as I can.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and back to the discussion at hand... a stat to all the meatballs who are hating on Carcillo for no reason:

16 minores in 57 games... OH JEEZ HE TAKES A LOT OF DUMB PENALTIES!!!

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
I don't want to hurt Seabrook for the autograph. Because he does need his hands for hockey and not for beating my face in lol

R K

You ever see his GF? He needs his hands for a lot more than the game and beating you up! Trust me!

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
I have never seen her he didn't play in Norfolk long enough to bring her around

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
I need to move to Illinois I think lol

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Stu, he has almost 1000 pims in 282 career games. The statement "he takes Dumb penalties" is based on when/how he takes the penalty. He has proven he is very easy to bait into doing something dumb.