Dan Carcillo

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Wait. When the fuck are people getting together drinking?

And there are people here I do not LIKE at all. Its not that I differ in hockey opinions, they are pieces of crap (probably).

Especially TCD. The only thing he drinks is pee.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
For those that didn't know, when Carcillo was in PHX, he was in a band. Excellent drummer.

[media]http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=34788[/media]

R K

I kind of agree with both you and variable on Q, but I'll give him the benefit of doubt. He did a pretty good job with Eager and Burish. All those type of players take stupid penalties from time to time.

As far as last year Q was riddled with injury all year variable. He had no choice most of the time to screw things around line wise.

R K

Wait. When the fuck are people getting together drinking?

And there are people here I do not LIKE at all. Its not that I differ in hockey opinions, they are pieces of crap (probably).

Especially TCD. The only thing he drinks is pee.

Our CLICK is not flying to Pheonix to pick your ass up. Besides most of that "CLICK" are not quite "regular" posters here anymore. If I had a clue to sell/scalp I'd be a millionare.... Wait...

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
How soon...if/when Carcillo takes his first penalty...we shall all hear...SEE, I TOLD YOU HE TAKES BAD PENALTIES!!

Then, a thread starts....CARCLILLO COSTS GAME

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
I think he will never be the smartest player but with this crew I think he will have help choosing his spots better

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Shut up. Click.

Your the group I don't like. Click.

Long live ElbowsUp. Click.

I want in this group...Elbows, HF50, Kerfuffle....

R K

How soon...if/when Carcillo takes his first penalty...we shall all hear...SEE, I TOLD YOU HE TAKES BAD PENALTIES!!

About the same as it was for eager. I will never forget Eager knocking out Bieksa two front teeth. We lost but that game was Epic!

R K

I think he will never be the smartest player but with this crew I think he will have help choosing his spots better

Spot on. Toews, Sharp, Seabrook, and even O'donnell now, will have some words. Just as they did with other similar players.

Character is something that locker room is FULL of.

Think of the desire Kane, Toews and the rest are going to come back with. Add that to the BEEF they just aquired and on any given night they could beat you on the score sheet and beat you up on the ice.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:

I will be the first one, promise ya...and it will directed straight at Stu...however, if he turns out to be a decent addition to this team, i will eat my crow.

R K

He's suspended the first two games so he'll miss the home opener. I am interested in seeing the reaction from the fans when he first steps on the ice at the UC.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
He's suspended the first two games so he'll miss the home opener. I am interested in seeing the reaction from the fans when he first steps on the ice at the UC.

I can tell you what mine will be sitting in front of the tv...."Fuck you Carcillo" ..... I dont have to like him.

R K

I expect a lot of that. And theres nothing wrong with it. People have their own opinions. And most of them are actually educated unlike the few, so I expect some booing. I hope he does too! LOL

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
I myself will be ordring a Custom Carcillo Hawks t shirt, oh yeahhhhhhhhhh

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect a lot of that. And theres nothing wrong with it. People have their own opinions. And most of them are actually educated unlike the few, so I expect some booing. I hope he does too! LOL

And those opinions will quickly change IMO. No one likes him because of how easy he is to hate when not on your team.

Just imagine if this was fast forward to next year... Stan probably would have got Avery who would have been an UFA instead of Carcillo... so count your blessings!

LOL

R K

wow, having to cheer for Avery. Thats even worse than having to cheer for Carcillo.

Holy fuck I'd have to beat myself up!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our CLICK is not flying to Pheonix to pick your ass up. Besides most of that "CLICK" are not quite "regular" posters here anymore. If I had a clue to sell/scalp I'd be a millionare.... Wait...

After Arizona, can the gang stop by WA state and get me. Remember, we're PST so the bars'll still be open.
<

R K

I had a conversation with Scott in Buffalo last year and it changed my total perspective of him. I'm unsure on that same conversation with Carcillo. He and I had words during preskate during the finals at the UC. Should be pretty comical!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow, having to cheer for Avery. Thats even worse than having to cheer for Carcillo.

Holy fuck I'd have to beat myself up!

It would suck for me because every Hawks game, I'd blow my load all over my TV and not be able to see what's going on!