Dan Carcillo

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
You don't already have one? Everyone is part of the "click" didn't you know?

As for the autograph think Seabrook still has one in his car. You can have that one! It's attached to my fat ugly face on a stick. Someone made a funny and had 40 of them made. God love her. Everyone had a good time with them including some of the players. Wait, that was before Kaner.... Oh, no he was a rookie I didn't know them yet.

I know that impresses you and your friends here. But to me I couldn't care less. I was laughing at your 'insider knowledge' advice last year to some guy who wanted Chelios to sign his art drawing. Your 'insider knowledge' advice to him? Hang outside the Kettle One and you'll run into him. Oh my god - call guiness - how could you have ever known that? Wow - I'm impressed. The guy waited the ENTIRE game outside the KO and got Chelios's autograph. The thing is anyone with half a brain could have figured out that an ex-Hawk would either be in the KO, the press box, or in the Hawks suite. Wow - what insider knowledge. Here's a little lesson for you on insider knowledge. I'm a broker and I picked up 4 extra STH seats last season for the Hawks and I wasn't even on the fucking waiting list. That's how it gets done wannabe. I didn't wait outside the fucking KO for 3 hours waiting for the VP of Ticketing to come out and meet me.

R K

Hey dumb ass, we all left you pages ago. Go crawl back to your other message board now. Nothing you type there is factual and I've been around for YEARS. While I have faults most of the time I'm not only a good judge of character, but also know what I'm talking about where the Hawks are concerned.

So give it up already. If you hadn't noticed there are more than 15 posters NOT named RK, that have told you off since your return. It's not all about "RK". Trust me.

AND FYI it was a JOINT decision to ban you in the past. Your being brought back was two of four and I'm no longer a mod. So this time when you get banned it too will have very little to do with "RK".

Now blow or join the discussion.

Also I have never waited for a chelios autograph. You have me confused with Zep who wanted his painting signed. I helped him get it signed. Because thats what I do, Help people. You can't even get that fucking fact straight. LOL!

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
He shouldn't be penalized when opponents throw their faces into his fists! Oh am Stu this avatar is for you lol

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:
Hahaha fluffle is back ? I'm going back on hiatus

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Hey dumb ass, we all left you pages ago. Go crawl back to your other message board now. Nothing you type there is factual and I've been around for YEARS. While I have faults most of the time I'm not only a good judge of character, but also know what I'm talking about where the Hawks are concerned.

So give it up already. If you hadn't noticed there are more than 15 posters NOT named RK, that have told you off since your return. It's not all about "RK". Trust me.

AND FYI it was a JOINT decision to ban you in the past. Your being brought back was two of four and I'm no longer a mod. So this time when you get banned it too will have very little to do with "RK".

Now blow or join the discussion.

Also I have never waited for a chelios autograph. You have me confused with Zep who wanted his painting signed. I helped him get it signed. Because thats what I do, Help people. You can't even get that fucking fact straight. LOL!

Yes you do.

And this giant pissing contest is ridiculous. Yes RK, you have access to many areas and players. That's because you are a friendly, talkative guy. There is a reason many on here engage you in conversation. One way or the other, you're opinion may make people think. Positive or not, people enjoy reading your stuff.

As for Fuffle, well, yeah.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
A big as your head is jako, I am pretty sure you can only get it so far up RK's ass.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's bullshit, Stu...no way that's the "best signing so far..."

The best signing hands down is Brunette. It may be one of the best signings of day 1.

Strange how that thread is barely a page deep-- and this one 15.

Hahaha fluffle is back ? I'm going back on hiatus

The ignore button is your friend.

At least you get the advantage of using it.

stu

Liked Posts:
I can't believe I am saying this.

I am by your side on this signing Stu.

Unfucking believable.

WE STILL NEED A GINGER THOUGH.

NO GINGER = NO CUP.

Mr. Stu says he likes Mary Ann better.
<

Ton

Liked Posts:
While the Brunette signing may be the "best" one, the Carcillo signing causes a lot of controversy. Marketing tactic to get a buzz going again? Not sure, but people would rather talk about someone like Carcillo/Avery than Brunette/Knuble type.

And hell, I don't blame anyone for that, I'm more intrigued with how Carcillo will do than Brunette myself.