Dan Carcillo

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Mikita, I was agreeing with you a few pages back, actually adding my opinion to your post.

PSR, i agree with your statement how DC played with the yotes, but as I've seen now with Carter and Richards getting the boot for some "locker room" and "insubordination" rumors, I don't think Carcillo was really kept an eye on, more or less did whatever the fuck he wants.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
You guys might think I'm crazy but I think Carcillo will be a better fan favorite then burrish as the season goes on once those KO's start pilling up esp. vs the Nucks. I am really happy with these picks expect for Mayers, I may be wrong about him but I just do see him doing much. Hey naybe I have not seen him play much.

And by the way why is this krufuffle or what ever his name is going ape shit here. Did Rk start up with him...lolol.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Well the bandwagon fans are going to love him...you got that right.

I already do like the guy so I plan on defending him all season.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how I was first to express my love for the signing as everyone hurled stones at me... then slowly but surely.... 90% of you came around.

Loved all the initial hate and "disgust of him in a Hawks sweater" and all of those illogical/nonsensical posts and how the transformed into Carcillo love like they should have been right off the rip!

DANNNNNNNY CARCILLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mikita, I was agreeing with you a few pages back, actually adding my opinion to your post.

Cool!

People usually only agree with Stu here (he's always right) or RK (his click, ya know).

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
I like how I was first to express my love for the signing as everyone hurled stones at me... then slowly but surely.... 90% of you came around.

Loved all the initial hate and "disgust of him in a Hawks sweater" and all of those illogical/nonsensical posts and how the transformed into Carcillo love like they should have been right off the rip!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Wow, with your warped sense of 90% have come around to love this guy...you are one of those guys that gets hired on to do exit polls during elections arent you???

Let me re-iterate. Although i understand why, I DO NOT LIKE THIS SIGNING, NOR DO I HAVE ANY LOVE FOR CARCILLO.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can wipe my ass while your at it.
<

As much as I hate to say it this team missed Burish last year. On the ice and in the locker room.

Yup Burish was completely missed last season by the 'Hawks. Would have been nice to bring him back, if not for just the locker room, but Carcillo is a better agitator than Burish is now, IMO which makes me that much more at ease going into next season....now the STH bill is another matter.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, with your warped sense of 90% have come around to love this guy...you are one of those guys that gets hired on to do exit polls during elections arent you???

Let me re-iterate. Although i understand why, I DO NOT LIKE THIS SIGNING, NOR DO I HAVE ANY LOVE FOR CARCILLO.

So you're one of the 10%!

Don't mind me... I'm just jonesing for some hockey... DROP THE FUCKIN PUCK!!!!

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
I went over to other boards and no one is happy with us signing him. Especially The Burrows Hair pulling club for men

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Stu, you flop more than the Sedins.

Uhhh what?

Pretty sure I have been consistent since page 1 after being the first to be excited about this signing and more often then not, the people who were displeased are the ones who have "flopped" into being excited about it.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah - I figure what the heck - one can only take crap for so long. Unfortunately I can see where this board is suffering. While there may be 300 registered posters, there are really only about 10-15 that really post here and all of them are close friends and drinking buddies. So what you get is one line of thinking and anything that differs from that is attacked. So I've taken a different approach these days. I wont' start the personal attacks but I will respond to them.

As RK says later, my comment wasn't directed at the mob mentality. Those here who know me know what it's about. Even if you don't know me personally, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

My ideas on the game are frequently questioned and sometimes attacked. It's a message board; I'd expect nothing else. In fact, I wouldn't hang out around here if it was nothing more than a circle jerk.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's ironic that the majority of those who like the signing fulfill the same role on these boards....

<

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
It's ironic that the majority of those who like the signing fulfill the same role on these boards....

<

Dang Klem you're right... the people who like this signing do all seem to know what they're talking about.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carcillo thread = 17 pages

All others combined = 11.

Any one still want to disagree that McPimp was behind the signing?

CaveMan

Liked Posts:

I liked the signing without anyone trying to sway my opinion. I liked him from watching him a few years back in the AHL.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Willing to give him a chance is entirely different than thinking this is a good move.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked the signing without anyone trying to sway my opinion. I liked him from watching him a few years back in the AHL.

I have hated him his whole career actually... but it's the kind of snarl the Hawks were lacking, that's why I'm so excited about it.

Burish 2.0