Dan Carcillo

nana

Liked Posts:
ITS A WONDERFUL DREAM I HOPE I NEVER WAKE UP FROM!

Scott! Carcillo! Mayers!

I'm a little late here, but for some reason this post made me crack up and I gave you a +1... I knew you'd love the signing and I knew your post sig & avatar would be updated posthaste.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a little late here, but for some reason this post made me crack up and I gave you a +1... I knew you'd love the signing and I knew your post sig & avatar would be updated posthaste.

Heh... I just can't wait for the first game against the Canucks/Blues... something tells me their hacks might be a little more quiet next year.

nana

Liked Posts:
Yup, very much hoping for tickets to the first Hawks-Nucks game at the UC, even more than before.

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
We went from having a snarl to have quite a bit of bite with the Junkyard dogs we have on the 4th line

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mind this signing at all. It's cheap and only 1-year and fills a need. He's got speed and some skill which will come handy. I see no reason for an outrage about this. And I wouldn't be surprised if coach Q could get Carcillo to cut out the stupid from his game and make him emerge as bigger contributor to the team than just an agitator and goon.

And how could you not like this sort of mug

left-wing-dan-carcillo-2010-9-18-14-11-1.jpg

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't be surprised if coach Q could get Carcillo to cut out the stupid from his game and make him emerge as bigger contributor to the team than just an agitator and goon.

If Q can do that, I'd nominate him for the Jack Adams.

On the other hand, maybe JT can do it..

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
So if Carcillo "tones it down"....it'll be Toews' doing.

If he runs amuck, it will be Q's failure.

Ton

Liked Posts:

Yep, and if the PP or the PK sucks it's Torchettis Kitchens fault.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Toews better have his head on a swivel.
<

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I didn't say that.

If he does run amok, the only way it will be on Q is if Q doesn't send him to the press box.

If Q sends that message, JT's intervention shouldn't be necessary.

A leopard doesn't change his spots very often.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
I didn't say that.

If he does run amok, the only way it will be on Q is if Q doesn't send him to the press box.

If Q sends that message, JT's intervention shouldn't be necessary.

A leopard doesn't change his spots very often.

I said this earlier...I am of the opinion that Carcillo will be spending alot of time getting to know Eddie and Pat.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Speaking of Foley, I really hope Stahlburgh is back this season so once more there is the possibility that when (not if) he's put on the first line with Toews, Foley can break into how he calls the play for the Sedins:

"And now here's Toews behind the net, wheresStahlbergwheresStahlbergwheresStahleberg....."

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Foley, I really hope Stahlburgh is back this season so once more there is the possibility that when (not if) he's put on the first line with Toews, Foley can break into how he calls the play for the Sedins:

"And now here's Toews behind the net, wheresStahlbergwheresStahlbergwheresStahleberg....."

Good job on misspelling Stalberg's name three different ways in one post, impressive.

<

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
It's bad, i'm actually excited to wait around in lines and move through clusterfucks of people at the convention.

nana

Liked Posts:

Awesome, I got my first -1 for this post!
<

I was wondering when it would happen, now I can sleep at night.
<