Dan Carcillo

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
I don't want to get everyones hopes up. I just believe we are not done. And it was not Stamkos I will say that.

Everything fits with what they've done today though. And it would mean we wouldn't be signing Campoli and or Frolik which would explain O'donnell.

We'll see.

You tease! Tell us!

R K

and I don't read Eklund so I have no idea what bullshit he's spewing today.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to get everyones hopes up. I just believe we are not done. And it was not Stamkos I will say that.

Everything fits with what they've done today though. And it would mean we wouldn't be signing Campoli and or Frolik which would explain O'donnell.

We'll see.

But it all hinges on where Richards signs?

Damn---why can't it involve my dream that PIT is finally willing to give up Staal's gorgeous $4 mil per contract!
<

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
36614-5046.gif

I gots to know!

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Most of what Ecklund has spewed crap...and Booksy, that is the only penguin I would take....hell I would take any Staal.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPNChiHawks Jesse Rogers

carcillo : "It took me a couple years because it’s a fine line to walk. You don’t want to hurt the team when you’re playing like that. "

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
NO FUCKING WAY! I would DIE if the Hawks landed Parise.

Shhhhh... lol.... I swear if its true, I'm going to sleep peacefully for the first time since the beginning of last season.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most of what Ecklund has spewed crap...and Booksy, that is the only penguin I would take....hell I would take any Staal.

I know right? Bubblelicious, it is SO unfair that they get to have Jordan Fucking Staal on the fucking 3rd line. . .3rd line! WHAT a luxury and coup. I keep praying that some day they decide to invest in some wingers and let him go some place where he can be moved up like he deserves. . .namely to the Hawks!

Any Staal is a good Staal.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
ESPNChiHawks Jesse Rogers

carcillo : "It took me a couple years because it’s a fine line to walk. You don’t want to hurt the team when you’re playing like that. "

From what it sounds, it looks like Carcillo really wants to be a part of this.... I'm liking that deal even more.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LA is still in the running for Richards...and has yet to sign Doughty.

With Richards and Richards, where does that put Kopitar? RK, help us out.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Parise would make sense for the Devils who I believe are still in cap hell.

But wow that would be a bold move to let the guy go but maybe they will want to ride the Kovalchuk wagon more so.

I would be thrilled beyond imagination. I forgot all about Parise as a RFA.

If Stan can work magic on this one? I will frame a picture of him over my bed..that means the pic of PMX will have to go. I hope he understands.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
From what it sounds, it looks like Carcillo really wants to be a part of this.... I'm liking that deal even more.

Words don't mean shit Wolf....all apoken words are is hot air pushing out sound waves......prove it on the ice....and you can't change a persons psyche.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:

LMAO Kopitar is not going ANYWHERE... IF that happened, you don't even know how much of a fanboy of Kopitar I am. He has the face only a mom would love, but god is he good!

I see Richards... Brad... going on the second line, LOL... either that, or he'll have to learn how to be a RW to line up with Penner, LOL

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Parise would make sense for the Devils who I believe are still in cap hell.

Nope... They're at $55M, so they're barely above the floor. Not sure if that's including Greene's contract or not.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

OMG! This is too much to think about. Anze? Who I
<
so much? I would probably have a fucking stroke----for him or anyone of that Kopitar/J.Stall/Parise ilk. LA still has $16 mil in cap space though.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Doughty isn't going anywhere he will eat up a huge chunk of the Kings remaining cap space. Would be shocked if he doesn't eat up at least 7 million of it.

that would roughly leave about 7 mill for them to fill at least 3 forward spots and 2 blueline spots.

Richards isn't going to L.A.

Kopitar isn't leaving either. He is their ticket player..the guy fans pay to see.

Cl thanks for clearing that up about New Jersy. I thought they were still in cap hell hangover from last year.

R K

I don't know. Not sure LA is in the Richards hunt anymore. Calgary seems to have pushed their way in there. Neither NYR or Calgary have chance in HELL of his winning the Cup there.

LA would but like you said they would then have to do some cap majic with doughty hanging.