Darnell Wright?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well he watches more than them. It's not his fault they actually understand what they are seeing
While volunteer hands free schoolbus driving no less.

“excuse me mr bus driver petunia threw up in the back sea—“

“STFU I AM WATCHING TAPE”

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
From Bucky Brooks at NFL.com:

“The All Breakout Team for 2024

Darnell Wright
Chicago Bears · Age 22
The Bears' hopes of making the playoffs in Caleb Williams' debut season hinge on the performance of an offensive line anchored by this rugged right tackle with a nasty disposition.

As a rookie in 2023, Wright delivered a series of eye-opening performances. With the spotlight on Williams and Co. in 2024, Wright should catch even more attention. He's a bully on the edge with long arms and quick feet, possessing the tools and talent to play at a Pro Bowl level as a sophomore.”

@DanielCCSBears

I guess Bucky doesn’t share Daniel’s evaluation of Wright.

Priceless!
He once said that OT Jack Conklin was a future bust and a mid-round pick but was an All-Pro his rookie season and went 10th overall. Yes really.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who is the real journalist? The one that proclaimed Chase Claypool as ready to have a break out year?

I get it we're in the middle of Kool Aid season again.
Well it certainly isn’t you, so get whatever the fuck you want.
My thinking you are a toxically bitter fraud has nothing to do with my opinions on the Bears

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yeah and Justin Fields will be MVP and Chase Claypool will have his breakout year.
Those calls came from Brooks? No.

How about the author of the observation that Stevenson faded down the stretch in 2023?

How do you feel about that blatant stupidity?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Those calls came from Brooks? No.

How about the author of the observation that Stevenson faded down the stretch in 2023?

How do you feel about that blatant stupidity?
He’s trying to say that the entire board was thrilled with Claypool last offseason when most of the board realized he was a sunk cost.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He’s trying to say that the entire board was thrilled with Claypool last offseason when most of the board realized he was a sunk cost.
So what spawned the Justin Fields MVP talk then?

There was a rush by fans to bet on Justin Fields for MVP.

Justin Fields was the most bet on player for MVP a year ago.

The city of Chicago led the way on putting money down on Justin Fields for MVP.

Are you going to act like that didn't happen?

msadows

Liked Posts:
He once said that OT Jack Conklin was a future bust and a mid-round pick but was an All-Pro his rookie season and went 10th overall. Yes really.

I couldnt remember if this was him or montucky.

I tried to look up the post history but he deleted @BearsFan51

Or am I crazy? Swear that account was just there to mine his shitposts from but now its gone

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Are you going to act like every Chicago fan made those bets? Are you going to realize 50% of the bets made on Fields came from outside the state of Illinois? You literally have zero comprehension or nuance to your argument. Just stop already, somehow you are making yourself to be a bigger jackass than previously thought—which is quite a feat in itself.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Are you going to act like every Chicago fan made those bets? Are you going to realize 50% of the bets made on Fields came from outside the state of Illinois? You literally have zero comprehension or nuance to your argument. Just stop already, somehow you are making yourself to be a bigger jackass than previously thought—which is quite a feat in itself.

Well, see, in his cheeto rot brain he thinks everything he types is gold.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, why does daniel care what people do with their money?

Is he just mad he doesnt have disposable income?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
From Bucky Brooks at NFL.com:

“The All Breakout Team for 2024

Darnell Wright
Chicago Bears · Age 22
The Bears' hopes of making the playoffs in Caleb Williams' debut season hinge on the performance of an offensive line anchored by this rugged right tackle with a nasty disposition.

As a rookie in 2023, Wright delivered a series of eye-opening performances. With the spotlight on Williams and Co. in 2024, Wright should catch even more attention. He's a bully on the edge with long arms and quick feet, possessing the tools and talent to play at a Pro Bowl level as a sophomore.”

@DanielCCSBears

I guess Bucky doesn’t share Daniel’s evaluation of Wright.

Priceless!
lol i especially love how biffy's biggest complaint of Wright is that he has "slow feet and anchors for feet." Meanwhile, actual people that get paid to scout players says the exact OPPOSITE. anyone that has watched Wright actually play knows he has very quick and nimble feet for a man his size

i think biff is just jealous that hes a fat fuck with slow feet and thinks every large man should as well

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

Surely you realize people thought fields was going to take a leap that was independent of chase claypool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Surely you realize people thought fields was going to take a leap that was independent of chase claypool

Not likely because he failed due to lack of weapons and receivers inability to get open, or so the narrative goes.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He also doesn’t take into account that many making that bet did so because of the long odds it paid, not because they thought Fields was most likely to win.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not likely because he failed due to lack of weapons and receivers inability to get open, or so the narrative goes.
I like how this was a thread about how much you hate Darnell Wright, and then you turned it into a thread about how much you hate Justin Fields.

You just swing wildly at everyone. It's pretty sad to watch a grown man act the way you do. Lol. Do you always act like this, or is this just your dumb ass internet persona?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He also doesn’t take into account that many making that bet did so because of the long odds it paid, not because they thought Fields was most likely to win.
Good point too. Professional gamblers love long odds regardless of the player or team.