Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because the field was MORE wide open at the point he should of thrown it
That guarantees a TD? Would Mac Jones have thrown it then got benched?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
As remy said, the ref will turn his attention to the blockers and soon as that wind up starts he won’t be able to watch both simultaneously. This isn’t hard. You’re so bad at this. This goes right up there with your hot takes on Simien & Mac Jones lol.
Lol that's not the rule, you just posted the rule and you just proved me right, your correct it isn't hard..

Now if you want to make the argument that sometimes you can get away with it because of how the refs look at plays then you would have to provide a screen shot to back up your position that shows them not past the 45 at the beginning of his throwing motion.. all you have provided is to help my argument..

But before you bother.. let me clue you in here.. that's not a good argument anyway because I already acknowledged that the Bears got away with it and that does nothing to alleviate the true debate here of fields once again having a guy open and NOT THROWING THE FUCKING BALL.. this is a huge problem for Fields the last 2 years and he is back to it again..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
That guarantees a TD? Would Mac Jones have thrown it then got benched?
So are you really trying to make the argument that it's better to wait to throw the ball to force a penalty that you hope gets missed?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So are you really trying to make the argument that it's better to wait to throw the ball to force a penalty that you hope gets missed?
No, I’m going by the results on the field, you and the Lions troll are the only one who saw the make believe penalty

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol that's not the rule, you just posted the rule and you just proved me right, your correct it isn't hard..

Now if you want to make the argument that sometimes you can get away with it because of how the refs look at plays then you would have to provide a screen shot to back up your position that shows them not past the 45 at the beginning of his throwing motion.. all you have provided is to help my argument..

But before you bother.. let me clue you in here.. that's not a good argument anyway because I already acknowledged that the Bears got away with it and that does nothing to alleviate the true debate here of fields once again having a guy open and NOT THROWING THE FUCKING BALL.. this is a huge problem for Fields the last 2 years and he is back to it again..
Now I see why you are listed on the fecal five

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No, I’m going by the results on the field, you and the Lions troll are the only one who saw the make believe penalty
JT already posted his professional opinion on the throw was late and it was a missed call.. but thanks for trying

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are you not aware that preseason TD don't count?

Preseason is for individual evaluation
And yet here you are attacking anything Fields does

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
JT already posted his professional opinion on the throw was late and it was a missed call.. but thanks for trying
His professional opinion means nothing to the nfl but thanks for trying

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
And yet here you are attacking anything Fields does
Was the Individual evaluation part of my post confusing?

This thread was about Fields bad habits and that play showed that his bad habit of not throwing the ball cropped up again

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Now I see why you are listed on the fecal five
Yes because I make an argument and can actually back up my point, you make a counter argument and when you try to back it up.. it ends up proving my point correct..

So when this happens your only option is to default to a personal attacks.

Just like above, although pointing out "fecal five" is really more of an attack on @Gustavus Adolphus for having that dorky list ..

But either way you ran away when challenged to back up your position so..

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good having mods throw out racist posts is not a good look, now should we get back to the topic of Fields relying on his bad habits again?
What was particularly racist about the post? @PrideisBears did you feel that the post was racist? Does he even know what racism means?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was the Individual evaluation part of my post confusing?

This thread was about Fields bad habits and that play showed that his bad habit of not throwing the ball cropped up again
Lol. If he throws when you believe he should have thrown it, the 2 defenders had him dead to rights since they got thru too quickly. The result would have been a strip/sack or tipped ball for INT most likely. He pulled it down to create room and escape. Keep trying tho. And your constant caping for mediocre white QB’s is quite telling.

Here’s the Webster dictionary definition of racism, since you don’t actually know what it means:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
no JT got it correct because Herbert was free and looking at Fields and fields didnt throw the ball.
If he actually pulled the trigger here then its still a TD and your not relying on a missed call to get the TD

View attachment 30679
If he throws it there in your pic, he gets rocked and possible gets deflected. Not good.

Here's the play.

Fields had to avoid the rush before Herbert turns his head and did a great job throwing it. He cocked his arm earlier and pulled it down to buy time because Herbert had just begun to turn his head when the rush was already on Fields. He was ready to throw it earlier but saved the play or at least helped it be this successful and he still clearly threw the ball 2 sec into the play.

Here's Football 101: Screen Pass
"Typically, you wait about 2 sec. to throw that ball",

And to those complaining about linemen downfield, check where they are on passes in this video. It's always been a lenient part of officiating if not a blatant infraction.

Last edited: