Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
no JT got it correct because Herbert was free and looking at Fields and fields didnt throw the ball.
If he actually pulled the trigger here then its still a TD and your not relying on a missed call to get the TD

View attachment 30679

Lol he pulled back because a guy was in his face. And it was earlier where Herbert got clipped. Ball was supposed to be thrown before the above.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Lol. If he throws when you believe he should have thrown it, the 2 defenders had him dead to rights since they got thru too quickly. The result would have been a strip/sack or tipped ball for INT most likely. He pulled it down to create room and escape. Keep trying tho. And your constant caping for mediocre white QB’s is quite telling.

Here’s the Webster dictionary definition of racism, since you don’t actually know what it means:

I'm assuming you don't understand how a screen works? The defenders are allowed through and the QB tosses an easy lob pass to the wide open RB. The fact you are trying to paint this that fields had not time for decision making because the rush was there too fast is ridiculous..

And you implying that I'm only interested in white QBs is racism so will report this one as well..

@Rush race batting mods is what you want here?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You show a picture of him actually throwing the ball to say he didn't? WTF

Here's the play.

Fields had to avoid the rush before Herbert turns his head and did a great job throwing it. He cocked his arm earlier and pulled it down to buy time because Herbert had just begun to turn his head when the rush was already on Fields. He was ready to throw it earlier but saved the play or at least helped it be this successful and he still clearly threw the ball 2 sec into the play.

Here's Football 101: Screen Pass
"Typically, you wait about 2 sec. to throw that ball",

And to those complaining about linemen downfield, check where they are on passes in this video. It's always been a lenient part of officiating if not a blatant infraction.
No that pic I posted was him NOT throwing the ball.. he tucked it and ran and then throw it after his OL was too far down field and got lucky

That pic is when he SHOULD of thrown it because no penalty problem

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That guarantees a TD? Would Mac Jones have thrown it then got benched?
It wasn't more open anyway. The delay in a screen is there for a reason.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm assuming you don't understand how a screen works? The defenders are allowed through and the QB tosses an easy lob pass to the wide open RB. The fact you are trying to paint this that fields had not time for decision making because the rush was there too fast is ridiculous..

And you implying that I'm only interested in white QBs is racism so will report this one as well..

@Rush race batting mods is what you want here?
They hit home too quickly. Go look at the screenshot of when you thought it should have been thrown. They are both within an arm swipe of making that play a catastrophe. And if he did throw it at that point and then after the turnover, you would be among the first here attacking him for not putting it down and escaping. That train is never late.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No that pic I posted was him NOT throwing the ball.. he tucked it and ran and then throw it after his OL was too far down field and got lucky

That pic is when he SHOULD of thrown it because no penalty problem
Sorry did you notice that there wasn’t a penalty flag thrown? Please post the photo of the flag being thrown. Thanks.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol he pulled back because a guy was in his face. And it was earlier where Herbert got clipped. Ball was supposed to be thrown before the above.
He’s just so bad at this. It’s amazing how he works himself into a hissy fit about something he is simply wrong about.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He’s just so bad at this. It’s amazing how he works himself into a hissy fit about something he is simply wrong about.
He also forgets where he is and get extremely tangential. Comprehension is not his friend.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He also forgets where he is and get extremely tangential. Comprehension is not his friend.
He just posted that Fields committed a penalty on a play in which no penalty flag was thrown. Amazing stuff here.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So are you really trying to make the argument that it's better to wait to throw the ball to force a penalty that you hope gets missed?

Again you are being dense. The ref had to check the OL are past the line and then check Fields. In the tenth to two tenths of a second it takes to do that the ball will be gone. Hence why you never see it called if they are just a couple yards past. It isnt really physically possible for them to check the OL and the QB simulataneously.

Likewise Fields cant watch the pass rush, Herbert and the OL so it is not about forcing a penalty. You act like Fields knows where the OL are. He doesnt know if they are past the line or not. He only knows 2 DL are in his face and could impact his throw. To suggest he should risk a turnover based on OL he cant possibly tell are illegally downfield or not is asinine.

It is really funny to hear couch potatoes discuss football by assuming the refs and players can see the whole field because they can on slow motion replay.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
They hit home too quickly. Go look at the screenshot of when you thought it should have been thrown. They are both within an arm swipe of making that play a catastrophe. And if he did throw it at that point and then after the turnover, you would be among the first here attacking him for not putting it down and escaping. That train is never late.
His arm is already in the throwing position, tossing it with a flick is less of a potential threat then the motion of moving the arm back down.. the side angle shows he had plenty of space to make an easy toss, it's a screen not trying to rifle it in tight coverage.

This is just more of the same "bad habits" we have seen the last 2 years from fields

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fields isnt watching the OL to know where they are.

Again you are being dense. The ref had to check the OL are past the line and then check Fields. In the tenth to two tenths of a second it takes to do that the ball will be gone. Hence why you never see it called if they are just a couple yards past. It isnt really physically possible for them to check the OL and the QB simulataneously.

Likewise Fields cant watch the pass rush, Herbert and the OL so it is not about forcing a penalty. You act like Fields knows where the OL are. He doesnt know if they are past the line or not. He only knows 2 DL are in his face and could impact his throw.
Yup. shared responsibilities on every play. Fields did his part as best he could and effectively. dbldrew is probably just mad that Fields didn't throw it earlier and get driven into the turf.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His arm is already in the throwing position, tossing it with a flick is less of a potential threat then the motion of moving the arm back down.. the side angle shows he had plenty of space to make an easy toss, it's a screen not trying to rifle it in tight coverage.

This is just more of the same "bad habits" we have seen the last 2 years from fields
Then you're blind as well. He gets smeared if he throws it there, when he knows he can avoid and still make the play in time which is what actually happened. Is it just your eye or are you completely jaundiced?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sorry did you notice that there wasn’t a penalty flag thrown? Please post the photo of the flag being thrown. Thanks.
My point was fields threw it late, and that caused the OL to be 2 yards past the line of scrimmage which is a penalty that the refs missed..

How is what you posted above a counter argument for that?

You're not very good at this, I see why your default is to go with insults

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Then you're blind as well. He gets smeared if he throws it there, when he knows he can avoid and still make the play in time which is what actually happened. Is it just your eye or are you completely jaundiced?
Why because you believe he needs to step into the throw on a screen? Lol

Did he get hit? No so why would a flick of his arm suddenly stop his backward momentum?

Do you also not understand how screens work?

The lengths you guys will go to wave away a problem with Fields is truly amazing

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My point was fields threw it late, and that caused the OL to be 2 yards past the line of scrimmage which is a penalty that the refs missed..

Sorry refs didn’t miss a penalty. But keep trying tho.

And proving you wrong isn’t an insult, it’s just a fact of life

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Spoken like someone that hasn't actually been watching how NFL screen plays are run his entire life and is looking for fault. I wonder what is it about Fields that gets you so worked up?

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sorry refs didn’t miss a penalty. But keep trying tho.

And proving you wrong isn’t an insult, it’s just a fact of life
Where is your "proof" that it wasn't a penalty that was missed?

Please provide the proof and I will be happy to change my stance if it's convincing evidence

Thanks

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Spoken like someone that hasn't actually been watching how NFL screen plays have been run his entire life and is looking for fault. I wonder what is it about Fields that gets you so worked up?
You have to be just trolling at this point

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why because you believe he needs to step into the throw on a screen? Lol

Did he get hit? No so why would a flick of his arm suddenly stop his backward momentum?

Do you also not understand how screens work?

The lengths you guys will go to wave away a problem with Fields is truly amazing
Idiots will idiot. And if he missed the off balance throw or got injured, you would say he should have pulled it down and lacked awareness. Like I said, jaundiced eye. You suffer from inductive reasoning.