CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As a guy who actually knows one of the officials on the game, who knows 6 other NFL officials, and knows their evaluator, let me throw something out here:

They missed the call. It happens. It’s preseason.

Move the fuck on.

/thread

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
As a guy who actually knows one of the officials on the game, who knows 6 other NFL officials, and knows their evaluator, let me throw something out here:

They missed the call. It happens. It’s preseason.

Move the fuck on.

/thread
This is what I don't get, he is acting as if that TD wouldn't have counted if the refs missed the call in a game that counts. Calls get missed all the time and the results of those plays aren't reversed. So not sure what the problem is

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is what I don't get, he is acting as if that TD wouldn't have counted if the refs missed the call in a game that counts. Calls get missed all the time and the results of those plays aren't reversed. So not sure what the problem is
Hello. Exactly.

Ineligible player downfield isn’t reviewable. They missed it, and it worked out in the Bears’ favor. Why the need to make this into the zapruder film is beyond me.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
only one crying was you when your thread that was just to troll the Fields critics backfired on you. You even got so upset you moved it to the bar section.. then it got moved back so please spare me this nonsense. if you dont what to talk about Fields bad habits then dont..
I moved it and back, experimenting like I’m about to experiment with banning posters from a certain thread( not permanently) but take a guess on which thread and poster?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
why is it not surprising that the guy who capes for @DanielCCSBears has a preferred skin tone for what he deems a good QB
So your only argument is to default to being a racist and try and accuse me of being a racist?

Mitch sucks.. last time I checked he was white.. so there goes your only argument now you have 2 options.. debate like an adult and form an opinion to counter what I have said.. or run away

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hold up: you think two officials 20-25 yards down the field are responsible for 5 players who may cross an imaginary plane on pass plays?

Field Judge​

The Field Judge stands on on the same (home) sideline as the line judge, but 20 yards deep instead of along the line of scrimmage.

The Field Judge must count all defensive players at the time of the snap, to make sure there aren't too many. The Field Judge is also responsible for watching all of the eligible receivers on their side of the field, making complete/incomplete rulings, calling downfield penalties (such as pass interference or illegal man downfield) and spotting the ball in-bounds or out-of-bounds.

The Field Judge also works with the Back Judge to signal if field goals are good or no good.

Side Judge​

The Side Judge has the same responsibilities as the Field Judge, just on the visitor's side of the field.