Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
when did fields change his number to 10?

OHHH this is an example of another bad QB that struggled with throwing the ball to open WRs..

Are you trying to say that Fields is following in Mitches footsteps and will end up a back up?
Missing an apostrophe here

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Field Judge​

The Field Judge stands on on the same (home) sideline as the line judge, but 20 yards deep instead of along the line of scrimmage.

The Field Judge must count all defensive players at the time of the snap, to make sure there aren't too many. The Field Judge is also responsible for watching all of the eligible receivers on their side of the field, making complete/incomplete rulings, calling downfield penalties (such as pass interference or illegal man downfield) and spotting the ball in-bounds or out-of-bounds.

The Field Judge also works with the Back Judge to signal if field goals are good or no good.

Side Judge​

The Side Judge has the same responsibilities as the Field Judge, just on the visitor's side of the field.
I mean, you could use a Bleacher Report article, or you could use the actual NFL operations webpage that mentions nothing of the FJ or SJ doing that. Or, you could take the word of someone who actually knows some of the people who reffed that actual game who also admitted that they blew the call.

Up to you.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Field Judge​

The Field Judge stands on on the same (home) sideline as the line judge, but 20 yards deep instead of along the line of scrimmage.

The Field Judge must count all defensive players at the time of the snap, to make sure there aren't too many. The Field Judge is also responsible for watching all of the eligible receivers on their side of the field, making complete/incomplete rulings, calling downfield penalties (such as pass interference or illegal man downfield) and spotting the ball in-bounds or out-of-bounds.

The Field Judge also works with the Back Judge to signal if field goals are good or no good.

Side Judge​

The Side Judge has the same responsibilities as the Field Judge, just on the visitor's side of the field.
Ok, so this article that you're posting is even worse than I thought. It's from 2012, and it lists the Line Judge as the "official clock," when it has been moved to the responsibility of the Side Judge. (Nevermind that they use the term Head Linesman, when it has been changed to Down Judge, but I digress) Also, from the section on the Line Judge:

Like the Head Linesman, the Line Judge assumes responsibility for plays that happen on or near his sideline within five to seven yards of the line of scrimmage.

So, look man, if we're talking about a screen pass and players being ineligible downfield, we're not talking about the area that the deep wings would be patrolling. That is the primary responsibility of the short wings, which are the LJ and DJ.

I'm not arguing whether the call was right or wrong. I'm actually not arguing at all. I'm giving you facts. Take the L on this portion of the discussion.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So your only argument is to default to being a racist and try and accuse me of being a racist?

Mitch sucks.. last time I checked he was white.. so there goes your only argument now you have 2 options.. debate like an adult and form an opinion to counter what I have said.. or run away
Saying "Mitch sucks" as your argument to hating a certain type of QB is basically saying "I have black friends, so I can't be racist"

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Saying "Mitch sucks" as your argument to hating a certain type of QB is basically saying "I have black friends, so I can't be racist"
He wasn’t saying it when they guy was here, at this point I think he might be biff’s cameraman.

Btw drew your point has been disproven by other posters, me posting the same thing won’t help anything and you know it. So if you think on conceding then so be it

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok, so this article that you're posting is even worse than I thought. It's from 2012, and it lists the Line Judge as the "official clock," when it has been moved to the responsibility of the Side Judge. (Nevermind that they use the term Head Linesman, when it has been changed to Down Judge, but I digress) Also, from the section on the Line Judge:

Like the Head Linesman, the Line Judge assumes responsibility for plays that happen on or near his sideline within five to seven yards of the line of scrimmage.

So, look man, if we're talking about a screen pass and players being ineligible downfield, we're not talking about the area that the deep wings would be patrolling. That is the primary responsibility of the short wings, which are the LJ and DJ.

I'm not arguing whether the call was right or wrong. I'm actually not arguing at all. I'm giving you facts. Take the L on this portion of the discussion.

There is no L to take. You asked why I was referencing the FJ and SJ and I posted where I got the info from. If that info is incorrect then no skin off my back as it isnt really the point. The point was that the person responsible checks the OL and then has to check the QB and thus in this example by the time he confirms the lineman are downfield and then goes to check whether Fields has the ball the ball would be out of his hands as Fields is in the process of throwing when Whitehair fully crosses 1 yard downfield. He can't simultaneously look at the OL and Fields.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is what I don't get, he is acting as if that TD wouldn't have counted if the refs missed the call in a game that counts. Calls get missed all the time and the results of those plays aren't reversed. So not sure what the problem is
Simple he doesn’t want success for Fields. Who else would go to this lengths of attacking a play in the preseason unless it was something beyond that. You’ll never see him attacking the OL like this in a preseason game, Eddie Jackson, Sanborn etc. No just Fields. It wasn’t even a negative play but he wanted it to be, he doesn’t want Fields to be around because Fields doesn’t make him happy and a preseason TD is eating him alive so he’ll take whatever he can to ruin it and run that shit straight into the ground

Poor soul

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There is no L to take. You asked why I was referencing the FJ and SJ and I posted where I got the info from. If that info is incorrect then no skin off my back as it isnt really the point. The point was that the person responsible checks the OL and then has to check the QB and thus in this example by the time he confirms the lineman are downfield and then goes to check whether Fields has the ball the ball would be out of his hands as Fields is in the process of throwing when Whitehair fully crosses 1 yard downfield. He can't simultaneously look at the OL and Fields.
This does not happen.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This does not happen.
Fields is at the 33 when the ball is thrown. White is at the 46. 13 yards apart. Are you saying they can see both simultaneously? Like not sure the point of being cryptic. Just state what you think occurs.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Fields is at the 33 when the ball is thrown. White is at the 46. 13 yards apart. Are you saying they can see both simultaneously? Like not sure the point of being cryptic. Just state what you think occurs.
The referee has sole responsibility for the QB when he is in the pocket, and unless he is threatening the LOS no other official is going to be picking him up. What you're suggesting is that the referees are ball watching. That doesn't happen in the NFL. If a wing official (any of them) and looking back and forth from different areas they are not going to be NFL officials much longer.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The referee has sole responsibility for the QB when he is in the pocket, and unless he is threatening the LOS no other official is going to be picking him up. What you're suggesting is that the referees are ball watching. That doesn't happen in the NFL. If a wing official (any of them) and looking back and forth from different areas they are not going to be NFL officials much longer.

Not sure how this changes the point. Can the referee see the OL and Fields simulataneously when they are 13 yards apart with various players in between them?

The point I am making is whoever is calling ineligible cant see both of them so there is going to be a delay between confirming the OL are past 1 yard and confirming whether Fields still has the ball.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He wasn’t saying it when they guy was here, at this point I think he might be biff’s cameraman.

Btw drew your point has been disproven by other posters, me posting the same thing won’t help anything and you know it. So if you think on conceding then so be it
there is a difference here with Mitch, the beginning of year 2 he was playing at a much higher level then Fields had played.. Mitch actually threw for over 300 yards in a game several times that year. But as the year went on you could start to really see Mitches shortcomings and could see that unless that changed in year 3 he probably wasnt the guy...

and there goes your new line of argument.. I gave up on Mitch back in sep of 2019 because he was not a good QB

If I have been disproven by other posters can you link to them please? Because nobody has disproven anything

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sorry my simpleminded friend but let me spell it out for you, If all I cared about was the color of the QBs skin then I would be doing non stop comparisons with Mitch vs Fields

Mitch was a much better passer then Fields, the numbers dont lie. But Mitch still sucked just like Fields sucked WORSE as a passer.

What I want is a QB that can actually be a good passer, for fuck sakes Fields averaged 149 yards per game last year, in what world is that good?

Field sucked as a passer, the color of his skin is irrelevant, you know he sucked and you know you have no argument so you go with race, its a weak pathetic argument tactic

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
there is a difference here with Mitch, the beginning of year 2 he was playing at a much higher level then Fields had played.. Mitch actually threw for over 300 yards in a game several times that year. But as the year went on you could start to really see Mitches shortcomings and could see that unless that changed in year 3 he probably wasnt the guy...

and there goes your new line of argument.. I gave up on Mitch back in sep of 2019 because he was not a good QB

If I have been disproven by other posters can you link to them please? Because nobody has disproven anything

Sept of 2019 would be his 3rd year. The issue here is you have been cunting about Fields his entire time here while you waited until Trubisky's 3rd year to do so.

Trubisky had a better 2nd year because he had a better team around him.

2018 Bears
Pass Blocking 3rd ranked at 83.8
Receiving 17th at 74.7
Def 1st at 92.8

2022 Bears
Pass Blocking 16th at 68.
Receiveing 32nd at 62.1
Defense 32nd at 47.3

The 2018 Bears had an infinitely better D that made life easy for Trubs. Trubs also had significantly better pass blockers and receivers. I have no doubt that if you swap Fields with Trubs he would have thrived in 2018 while Trubs would have sucked throwing to Pettis and ESB.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sept of 2019 would be his 3rd year. The issue here is you have been cunting about Fields his entire time here while you waited until Trubisky's 3rd year to do so.

Trubisky had a better 2nd year because he had a better team around him.

2018 Bears
Pass Blocking 3rd ranked at 83.8
Receiving 17th at 74.7
Def 1st at 92.8

2022 Bears
Pass Blocking 16th at 68.
Receiveing 32nd at 62.1
Defense 32nd at 47.3

The 2018 Bears had an infinitely better D that made life easy for Trubs. Trubs also had significantly better pass blockers and receivers. I have no doubt that if you swap Fields with Trubs he would have thrived in 2018 while Trubs would have sucked throwing to Pettis and ESB.
was "cunting" about Pace in year one, Fields was a shitty passer in year 2 vs Mitch was significantly better in year 2

and Fields held onto the ball way to long vs Mitch.. so just stop with the excuses of blaming everybody else all Fields weapons played worse under Fields.. are they haters or is the problem the QB?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
just put double poo on ignore. put all these clowns on ignore.
good idea you are not smart enough to carry out an actual debate so bury your head in the sand seems like the best option for you

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
was "cunting" about Pace in year one, Fields was a shitty passer in year 2 vs Mitch was significantly better in year 2

and Fields held onto the ball way to long vs Mitch.. so just stop with the excuses of blaming everybody else all Fields weapons played worse under Fields.. are they haters or is the problem the QB?
Only one weapon played worse, we already been through this