dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It’s what happens when you combine

First year play caller
Everyone trying to learn a new offense
Qb working on improving mechanics
An OL that’s dreadful at pass blocking
Garbage WRs

But sure it’s just fields and his hesitation!
well great news is the excuses are over now.. so we will see.. cant wait to eat crow

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mooney played better without fields, Claypool played better, Kmet had more yards and receptions, (although he had more TD with fields)
There’s a name conveniently left off this list and he started a good chunk of games for the Bears.

Don’t you get sick of F5ing every day just to make disingenuous arguments because Fields took over for you bot Mitch?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
well great news is the excuses are over now.. so we will see.. cant wait to eat crow
Well besides the OL still being shit, yeah, most of them are.

I’m sure when the time comes you’ll definitely be nuanced and factor in his rushing numbers instead of just using raw passing yards and release time to grade him. I’m so sure of it. Can’t wait!

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields
I think the Bears success is directly tied to Justin Fields legs. I never really saw much in him as a passer though. Yes, you can a strong arm, but that doesn't mean you can pass. It just means you can get a lot of air under the ball and hope your WR's make you look good.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the Packers and Bears battle it out for 4th in the division. I also wouldn't be surprised if either team gets 8 to 10 wins.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I leave out his running ability because I love his running ability, but running with shitty passing gets you Trubisky, running with great passing gets you Mahomes.. The QB needs to actually be a good passer to suggest otherwise is ridiculous

Don't think I didn't notice you throwing Mahomes in there to try and leverage your way out of your argument being race motivated....we all know you prefer only half of Mahomes.

Mahomes also has had one of the greatest pass catching TE's in the history of the NFL to make his passing stats easier to come by. This isn't diminishing how great Mahomes is, but highlights that even an amazing QB like Mahomes typically needs a top tier pass catcher. Moore is easily a huge upgrade to the crap the Bears have...so instead of blindly locking into Fields not improving in his passing game this year, why not look at what has changed from last year to this and take that into account, instead of looking at it through your racially motivated cherry picked stats

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
was "cunting" about Pace in year one, Fields was a shitty passer in year 2 vs Mitch was significantly better in year 2

and Fields held onto the ball way to long vs Mitch.. so just stop with the excuses of blaming everybody else all Fields weapons played worse under Fields.. are they haters or is the problem the QB?
The topic is the QBs not the GM. You have been cunting about Fields since day one but admit you didnt cunt about Trubs until Sept 2019.

Trubs had better stats because his OL and WRs were better.

Fields held onto the ball longer in part because his WRs were last in the NFL so took longer to get open.

If you actually watch both pass, Fields is a better passer that was surrounded by lesser players. You responded without addressing the fact Trubs had better graded players.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
not even worth looking. I'm not the one inciting the forum equivalent to riots every day like these fuckwads. most of the time I don't even look at CCS now because there's nothing of substantive value worth discussing yet.
The off-season is the worst here

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The topic is the QBs not the GM. You have been cunting about Fields since day one but admit you didnt cunt about Trubs until Sept 2019.

Trubs had better stats because his OL and WRs were better.

Fields held onto the ball longer in part because his WRs were last in the NFL so took longer to get open.

If you actually watch both pass, Fields is a better passer that was surrounded by lesser players. You responded without addressing the fact Trubs had better graded players.
No my lack of faith in Fields in year 1 was 100% because of Pace, Back when Tribs was drafted I still had faith in Pace.. that faith went away after the complete failure of the QB position over and over with Pace..

List of QBs that started for the Bears under Pace
Matt Barkley
Brian Hoyer
Mike "massively overpaid" Glennon AKA the giraffe
Chaise Daniel
Nick Foles
Andy Dalton
and saving the best for last Moving Up one spot to take Trubisky over Watson and Mahomes

Now you can try and argue that we dodged a bullet with Watson, but from a pure talent evaluation its a failure to pick Mitch over him

So in what world should I give Pace the benefit of the doubt with Fields? So sorry but fields has to prove my belief that Pace is not a moron or got lucky when it comes to the QB position.. and so far he has failed in that dep.. With the exception of he is a phenomenal runner which ironically Pace was good with evaluating running talent.. But actual passing? nope.. so far it looks like pace has struck again and all the rexcuses in the world is not going to magically wave away the problems that Fields had last year. Year 3 now so no more excuses, he either steps up or gets replaced..

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I leave out his running ability because I love his running ability, but running with shitty passing gets you Trubisky, running with great passing gets you Mahomes.. The QB needs to actually be a good passer to suggest otherwise is ridiculous
But you leave out the fact that with all the shit talent around him Fields DID in fact improve as a passer over the course of the full 2022 season. Fields completion pct improved every month from Sept. through Dec. Over his last 12 starts of the season it was 15 td passes to 7 int's. So, doesn't it stand to reason with better talent around Fields his passing numbers should improve even more in 2023?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
But you leave out the fact that with all the shit talent around him Fields DID in fact improve as a passer over the course of the full 2022 season. Fields completion pct improved every month from Sept. through Dec. Over his last 12 starts of the season it was 15 td passes to 7 int's. So, doesn't it stand to reason with better talent around Fields his passing numbers should improve even more in 2023?
His qb rating and yards where up and down all year though so not a huge improvement through the year, I mean other then the first 4 games when he was terrible, after that he was very inconsistent all year with bouncing back and forth with good game - terrible game, marginal game- good game.. rinse and repeat the rest of the year.. last game of the year he had a 33% completion for 75yards and a 40 rating..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Don't think I didn't notice you throwing Mahomes in there to try and leverage your way out of your argument being race motivated....we all know you prefer only half of Mahomes.

Mahomes also has had one of the greatest pass catching TE's in the history of the NFL to make his passing stats easier to come by. This isn't diminishing how great Mahomes is, but highlights that even an amazing QB like Mahomes typically needs a top tier pass catcher. Moore is easily a huge upgrade to the crap the Bears have...so instead of blindly locking into Fields not improving in his passing game this year, why not look at what has changed from last year to this and take that into account, instead of looking at it through your racially motivated cherry picked stats
just stop with your race bating nonsense.. and really nonsense in general, so now to prop up fields you are going to try and downplay Mahomes? what a joke, and f.y.i. take out 100% of the passes to Kelce, so every time Mahomes throws it to Kelce its an inc pass he still ends the year with 3900 yards which is 9th best and 29TD 4th best..

So if all you have left in your argument arsenal is racial attacks or ridiculous comparisons then maybe not make the argument at all? you are just destroying your credibility here..

I'm going to leave this pic here to drive home the ridiculousness of your post..

KCM_SuperBowlLV020721JAT130 (2).jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
just stop with your race bating nonsense.. and really nonsense in general, so now to prop up fields you are going to try and downplay Mahomes? what a joke, and f.y.i. take out 100% of the passes to Kelce, so every time Mahomes throws it to Kelce its an inc pass he still ends the year with 3900 yards which is 9th best and 29TD 4th best..

So if all you have left in your argument arsenal is racial attacks or ridiculous comparisons then maybe not make the argument at all? you are just destroying your credibility here..

I'm going to leave this pic here to drive home the ridiculousness of your post..

View attachment 30729

Lol @ "argument arsenal" ?

Gosh the whining ?

Btw still waiting on the screenshots of the many many DMs you got the other day about my reading comprehension or whatever it is you were spamming about ?

But I know, I know you're too busy ?

(Too busy typing full page essays about the black qb you don't like) ?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Lol @ "argument arsenal" ?

Gosh the whining ?

Btw still waiting on the screenshots of the many many DMs you got the other day about my reading comprehension or whatever it is you were spamming about ?

But I know, I know you're too busy ?

(Too busy typing full page essays about the black qb you don't like) ?
I really find if funny that my post about that sailed way over your head.

Actually the post you just quoted was about a black QB that I like.. you know what the difference is? one is great while the other is not

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you just asked about it.. if you understood it you wouldnt have asked..
No idea what you're referencing so have a good day, and when you find these DMs go ahead and post the screenshots! Thanks

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No idea what you're referencing so have a good day, and when you find these DMs go ahead and post the screenshots! Thanks
No idea what I'm referencing even though you brought it up 30 min ago and did it again in your post here? wow

Well have a good day

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

View attachment 30729

Who is downplaying Mahomes? I literally said that none of what I said diminishes how great Mahomes is. But even when you take out all the Kelce yards and all the Kelce targets. Mahomes still threw the ball 496 times....that is nearly 180 more attempts than Fields did. I know this may seem like an incredibly difficult concept to understand but when a QB throws the ball more he will naturally throw for more yards. When you take out the Kelce factor...Mahomes has a completion % of 65.5%, which would be the lowest comp % of his career as a starter. If you also take into account his yards/attempt (7.88) and give Mahomes the volume Fields had (318), his passing total would be 2506...which is over the course of 17 games. If you take Fields average attempts per game and calculate the yards for a 17 game sample instead of 15, Fields would be at 2538 yards...right on par with Mahomes. You give Fields the volume Mahomes had (less Kelce), that will put Fields at 3496. Add in Kelce, that will now put Fields at 4834 yards.

Crazy, when you take into account Mahomes who is a generational talent, who is also throwing to generational talent in Kelce, having one of the greatest offensive minds and HC in the history of the league....Mahomes would have an incredible season/career. Contrast that to Fields having Darnell Mooney and Cole Kmet, with a 1st year head coach, I am just as surprised as you that Fields had a rocky season. Because I know you are too stupid to understand sarcasm, that last line was sarcasm.

Now before you start claiming that I am saying Fields is better than Mahomes, Mahomes is the best and will continue being the best for a very long time. But you can't turn a blind eye to the much better talent Mahomes has around him.

Not sure what point you are trying to drive home with that picture....that Mahomes can throw a pretty cool looking incomplete pass?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No idea what I'm referencing even though you brought it up 30 min ago and did it again in your post here? wow

Well have a good day
So you were just lying about the DMs from multiple posters here, and believe you're clever because I asked for proof which means you fooled me?

Okay. I guess I do understand, as I have since your first distrustworthy statement.

Thanks for providing validation I was correct in my unwillingness to believe you.