Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So you were just lying about the DMs from multiple posters here, and believe you're clever because I asked for proof which means you fooled me?

Okay. I guess I do understand, as I have since your first distrustworthy statement.

Thanks for providing validation I was correct in my unwillingness to believe you.
Well you have identified what went over your head but unfortunately its still eluding you on the reason it was posted.

Have a good day HHE

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Wow. Fat Daniel and dbldildo....quite the coosome twosome. I wonder what else they have in common other than Mitchie love and Fields hate.
@PrideisBears @nvanprooyen I got banned yesterday for replying in kind when attacked, so hypothetically if i go back at someone who called me a "dildo" and reply with how stupid this person is for not being able to actually come up with a intelligent counter argument, will that kind of reply get me banned again?

I have no problem fighting my own battles when attacked but dont want to get singled out and banned for it.

Thanks for the clarification guys

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@PrideisBears @nvanprooyen I got banned yesterday for replying in kind when attacked, so hypothetically if i go back at someone who called me a "dildo" and reply with how stupid this person is for not being able to actually come up with a intelligent counter argument, will that kind of reply get me banned again?

I have no problem fighting my own battles when attacked but dont want to get singled out and banned for it.

Thanks for the clarification guys
Shut up dildo

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Shut up dildo
Here’s a great example, if you call HHM one back, I wouldn’t care but if you’re in multiple threads with different posters and it keeps happening it’s a pattern. To be honest I don’t want to ban people and you took my virginity so congrats?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Here’s a great example, if you call HHM one back, I wouldn’t care but if you’re in multiple threads with different posters and it keeps happening it’s a pattern. To be honest I don’t want to ban people and you took my virginity so congrats?
here is the problem I post on topic and then the trolls come out of the woodwork and all they do is bring nothing but insults. What did @Diehardfan and @HeHateMe bring to the debate? absolutely nothing but insults.

while look at @gpphat he comes in with the racist attacks, BUT at least that is accompanied by an actual football thought.

As I said before I have no problem fighting my own battles but if you are going to give bans out then start with the idiots that bring nothing but insults to a football debate. So either let us fight it out if you want or I guess I can report them? Is that really what you want?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
here is the problem I post on topic and then the trolls come out of the woodwork and all they do is bring nothing but insults. What did @Diehardfan and @HeHateMe bring to the debate? absolutely nothing but insults.

while look at @gpphat he comes in with the racist attacks, BUT at least that is accompanied by an actual football thought.

As I said before I have no problem fighting my own battles but if you are going to give bans out then start with the idiots that bring nothing but insults to a football debate. So either let us fight it out if you want or I guess I can report them? Is that really what you want?
Don't call me a troll, dildo.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No my lack of faith in Fields in year 1 was 100% because of Pace, Back when Tribs was drafted I still had faith in Pace.. that faith went away after the complete failure of the QB position over and over with Pace..

List of QBs that started for the Bears under Pace
Matt Barkley
Brian Hoyer
Mike "massively overpaid" Glennon AKA the giraffe
Chaise Daniel
Nick Foles
Andy Dalton
and saving the best for last Moving Up one spot to take Trubisky over Watson and Mahomes

Now you can try and argue that we dodged a bullet with Watson, but from a pure talent evaluation its a failure to pick Mitch over him

So in what world should I give Pace the benefit of the doubt with Fields? So sorry but fields has to prove my belief that Pace is not a moron or got lucky when it comes to the QB position.. and so far he has failed in that dep.. With the exception of he is a phenomenal runner which ironically Pace was good with evaluating running talent.. But actual passing? nope.. so far it looks like pace has struck again and all the rexcuses in the world is not going to magically wave away the problems that Fields had last year. Year 3 now so no more excuses, he either steps up or gets replaced..
This logic couldnt get any dumber. It is basically guilt by association which hasnt been a thing since the middle ages.

You sound like the kind of guy that used to burn people at the stake because they associated with people you didnt like.

The stupidity of this logic is since you believed in Pace and was proven wrong nothing you say is valid. You were wrong before so how do we know you are not wrong now? You own logic suggests you are wrong again.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This logic couldnt get any dumber. It is basically guilt by association which hasnt been a thing since the middle ages.

You sound like the kind of guy that used to burn people at the stake because they associated with people you didnt like.
He sounds like the kind of guy who keeps a rope and a crate in his truck.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Don't call me a troll, dildo.

The stupidity of this logic is since you believed in Pace and was proven wrong nothing you say is valid. You were wrong before so how do we know you are not wrong now? You own logic suggests you are wrong again.
@PrideisBears @nvanprooyen @BaBaBlacksheep

here is 2 examples of insults being thrown around, What HHM did was pure trolling that has nothing to do with anything and is just trying to derail the thread and start a insult war, While on the other hand what Remy did with insulting me he keeps it on topic and actually wants to debate what we are talking about. In my opinion Remys style of "insults" should be allowed and HHM should be warned and then banned if he keeps it up.

The point is if you are going to throw out insults make sure to incorporate an actual thought thats has something to do with the topic at hand..

Now @remydat sorry for the off topic min rant, but to address the stupidity of your last post, that is not guilt by association. Its not the association that is being Judged but the actual actions that are being Judged. Paces job is to evaluate and bring in QB talent, and he has failed every time he has done it, and he is the reason that fields is here, so doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Also the reason I believed in Pace and then didnt was because of the longer he went there was more evidence of his incompetence so I changed my mind about him and got fed up with how bad of a GM he actually was

Right now I'm giving Poles the benefit of the doubt up until he has a failure track record like Pace did

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

But his SCREENSHOTS!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@PrideisBears @nvanprooyen

here is 2 examples of insults being thrown around, What HHM did was pure trolling that has nothing to do with anything and is just trying to derail the thread and start a insult war, While on the other hand what Remy did with insulting me he keeps it on topic and actually wants to debate what we are talking about. In my opinion Remys style of "insults" should be allowed and HHM should be warned and then banned if he keeps it up.

The point is if you are going to throw out insults make sure to incorporate an actual thought thats has something to do with the topic at hand..

Now @remydat sorry for the off topic min rant, but to address the stupidity of your last post, that is not guilt by association. Its not the association that is being Judged but the actual actions that are being Judged. Paces job is to evaluate and bring in QB talent, and he has failed every time he has done it, and he is the reason that fields is here, so doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Also the reason I believed in Pace and then didnt was because of the longer he went there was more evidence of his incompetence so I changed my mind about him and got fed up with how bad of a GM he actually was

Right now I'm giving Poles the benefit of the doubt up until he has a failure track record like Pace did
You baited me into it. Anyone with a brane can see that.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I leave out his running ability because I love his running ability, but running with shitty passing gets you Trubisky, running with great passing gets you Mahomes.. The QB needs to actually be a good passer to suggest otherwise is ridiculous
Again, it is about volume. When Fields did throw the ball, he has an elite level deep ball. Trubisky accuracy was way below Fields. The reason why he did not throw the ball more is because the surrounding cast.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@PrideisBears @nvanprooyen

Thanks for not tagging me. ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@dbldrew since you either have lent @Black Rainbow your account, or are now carrying his mantel, you should just put me on ignore for the ENTIRE REGULAR SEASON ?

That's the next move bro, gotta stick with the playbook

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Again, it is about volume. When Fields did throw the ball, he has an elite level deep ball. Trubisky accuracy was way below Fields. The reason why he did not throw the ball more is because the surrounding cast.
Not sure I would call it elite level deep ball but he does have a very good deep ball and have no complaints about it. And I hope you are correct about the supporting cast, we will see because there is no more excuses this year

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not sure I would call it elite level deep ball but he does have a very good deep ball and have no complaints about it. And I hope you are correct about the supporting cast, we will see because there is no more excuses this year
What is elite level balls deep to you that Fields doesn't fit? Is there a comp/contrast you'd like to ram into the conversation? Just asking that you lube up your argument a bit.