Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
There was no backpedal. I said he was better. You said check the math. I gave you reasons for my stance.

and again, rushing production counts. Maybe if Mitch wasnt such a pussy he would have kept running the ball too but i guess you dont need to when you have a top defense in the league and are only asked to score 17 points.

We're only a couple seasons removed from me schooling you on Mac the Yac being carried by the system. Take a seat and stay silent.
Got it you are adding in rushing.. well again.. check your math because that still doesnt work.

You are comparing who you believe is going to be a great QB to a guy who is a backup and your comparison still doesnt work in Fields favor here.

Its just a strange point to make..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Got it you are adding in rushing.. well again.. check your math because that still doesnt work.

You are comparing who you believe is going to be a great QB to a guy who is a backup and your comparison still doesnt work in Fields favor here.

Its just a strange point to make..
No, im comparing a guy who was asked to do little with the leagues #1 point & takeaway D who has a good OL and a #1 WR vs a guy who was asked to do literally everything without any of that.

Mitch never showed up vs good teams. Fields did. A qtr of Mitch's passing TD production came vs a bottom 2 D. Never at any point did i watch Mitch and think that hes the best player on the field. I did with Fields multiple times. Mitch was a guy just along for the ride. A gigantic mistake who never should have been here in the first place. Im sorry you feel for it and now blame Justin for it. Have fun cheering against him and continue to have a great day!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I pointed out the last one because you said he got better at the end of the year. But all you have shown is that like I said he is very inconsistent all year, he has a few good games then back to marginal and then bad.. its all over the place. he ended the year with a 60.4% comp and started at 61.4% so again its all over the place.

The main thing that he really did that showed a big improvement is he started doing it with his legs in the middle of the year.
But he needs to take a big leap forward in the passing department because he was not good
The reason that Fields ended up with a 60.4 completion pct. is that poor first month of the season 51% that's just a fact. Fields passing numbers really do mirror Jalan Hurts second year numbers, and Hurts had a hell of a lot more help in 2021 than Fields did last year. So, in my opinion improvement along those same lines is expected for Fields.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No, im comparing a guy who was asked to do little with the leagues #1 point & takeaway D who has a good OL and a #1 WR vs a guy who was asked to do literally everything without any of that.

Mitch never showed up vs good teams. Fields did. A qtr of Mitch's passing TD production came vs a bottom 2 D. Never at any point did i watch Mitch and think that hes the best player on the field. I did with Fields multiple times. Mitch was a guy just along for the ride. A gigantic mistake who never should have been here in the first place. Im sorry you feel for it and now blame Justin for it. Have fun cheering against him and continue to have a great day!
Might want to check your math again because taking away those 6TD (which is just stupid anyway) still does not work in favor of Fields here..

My advice.. wait for fields to actually have better numbers vs a backup level player before singing his praises

msadows

Liked Posts:
Might want to check your math again because taking away those 6TD (which is just stupid anyway) still does not work in favor of Fields here..

My advice.. wait for fields to actually have better numbers vs a backup level player before singing his praises

Or how about we do whatever we want?

k thx.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Fields passing numbers really do mirror Jalan Hurts second year numbers, and Hurts had a hell of a lot more help in 2021 than Fields did last year. So, in my opinion improvement along those same lines is expected for Fields.

I wish we got to see Fields with comparable weapons but more importantly with a comparable offensive line. Instead, it's gonna be year three of running like hell on every drop back.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Or how about we do whatever we want?

k thx.
Who said you couldnt? It was advice.. but if you want to make stupid comparisons that actually point to the opposite of what you are trying to say like @Anytime23 did then be my guest

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who said you couldnt? It was advice.. but if you want to make stupid comparisons that actually point to the opposite of what you are trying to say like @Anytime23 did then be my guest
Shouldnt you be making a 5 second highlight vid of Mitch Trubisky vs a top defense just to prove me wrong?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe does this guy ride on the bus Brett drives?
The thing about ccs retards is they all make claims about intellectual superiority while f5ing like @Spartan yet not one of them will play me at chess for some reason. And chess isn't even necessarily iq related. It's cowardice maybe? They won't even play my 10 year old at chess and I beat that guy 60% of the time. Maybe it's just lazyness?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
nope I said in the first post he has a good deep ball and no complaints. I have no problem complementing what Fields does well, but I'm not blind to his shortcomings as a QB and right now if he doesn't massively improve on his shortcomings he is going to get replaced..
Okay so your basically saying that he has a good deep ball, that could be elite but he is avg at some categories of the ball that you just don’t know what they are. But the ones that you do know are really great. You will also agree that he has an elite level running ability and pocket awareness, that would be obvious that he has to have pocket awareness if he has that level of run ability.

However, you feel that he has some shortcomings that you’re not really sure what they are either? But if he doesn’t improve these shortcomings, which you not really sure what they are, he will have problems.

Does this pretty much sums it up?

Wouldn’t it be easier just to say that you think he has a great talent and maybe is elite but you wanna see and put up big numbers to reassure you. Because you’re not really sure what you’re watching when you watch him play.

Last edited: