Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
When i read your post i picture you looking like this when typing it out.
View attachment 30759
2022 Fields>2018 water boy Mitch
Sorry sad boy
In what world would I cry about you making yourself look stupid?

I understand simply math is an issue for you but I guess we can add logic as another thing you are struggling with?

Me mocking your fields and Mitch comparison because Mitch was light-years ahead of Fields is not crying.. it's laughing

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In what world would I cry about you making yourself look stupid?

I understand simply math is an issue for you but I guess we can add logic as another thing you are struggling with?

Me mocking your fields and Mitch comparison because Mitch was light-years ahead of Fields is not crying.. it's laughing
Good morning how's it going?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Only one crying here is you because your idiotic comparison didn't work out for you.

Which again we are weeks away from real football so when (if) Fields actually starts putting up better numbers then Mitch do this again..

It really seems like you are the one crying though. Should we create a poll for this? You've steered so far off from football discussion with your crying. Please stop.

Simple math does show Fields is better than Mitch. Just deal with that amd come back once you've processed it. Or give specific examples please.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It really seems like you are the one crying though. Should we create a poll for this? You've steered so far off from football discussion with your crying. Please stop.

Simple math does show Fields is better than Mitch. Just deal with that amd come back once you've processed it. Or give specific examples please.
I've never seen someone cry about math for a week before.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@dbldrew I noticed no comparisons that are positive for Fields never work and yet negative ones are correct. So why do most players and analysts believe in Fields? Just curious
Fields has a Ton of talent and upside, but also some big flaws to his game.. if he can improve on those flaws then he could turn out great, if not then he will follow in the footsteps of Mitch and end up a backup. (I have serious doubts he can improve, but hope I'm wrong)

But you have to admit that the comparison that @Anytime23 did was odd. I mean that's a comparison that I or one of the other posters that is critical of fields would post to show how bad Fields compared to a backup level QB.. so to try and use that as a pro Fields comparison is just strange.. unless he is really joining my side of the argument?

Anyway real football is around the corner and we can compare year 3 games soon enough

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fields has a Ton of talent and upside, but also some big flaws to his game.. if he can improve on those flaws then he could turn out great, if not then he will follow in the footsteps of Mitch and end up a backup. (I have serious doubts he can improve, but hope I'm wrong)

But you have to admit that the comparison that @Anytime23 did was odd. I mean that's a comparison that I or one of the other posters that is critical of fields would post to show how bad Fields compared to a backup level QB.. so to try and use that as a pro Fields comparison is just strange.. unless he is really joining my side of the argument?

Anyway real football is around the corner and we can compare year 3 games soon enough
Bears, dildo math, football.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

When did @dabears70 get this guys login? I'm getting @ every 15 minutes.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
When did @dabears70 get this guys login? I'm getting @ every 15 minutes.

Looks at the timestamp of my post.. hmm is this another example of you struggling with math or do we need to add "not able to tell time" to the growing list of issues you have?

Now please try and keep on topic of you could please

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Looks at the timestamp of my post.. hmm is this another example of you struggling with math or do we need to add "not able to tell time" to the growing list of issues you have?

Now please try and keep on topic of you could please
What was the topic again? because one day we're talking football and the next thing you're pretending to be Professor Gerald Lambeau.

Lets rewind to 2021 and you jock riding Mac Jones' box score while i was telling idiots like you he was a flash in the pan, product of fortunate circumstances.

Oops, i was right again.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
What was the topic again? because one day we're talking football and the next thing you're pretending to be Professor Gerald Lambeau.

Lets rewind to 2021 and you jock riding Mac Jones' box score while i was telling idiots like you he was a flash in the pan, product of fortunate circumstances.

Oops, i was right again.
The topic was fields and his bad habits, but our side topic was you seem to struggle with math, logic and now telling time it seems..

And that thread about "did pace pick the wrong QB again" was actually about pace.. so should we add reading comprehension to your list or is this more a memory issue?

Maybe wait for Fields to put up some good numbers before trying again? I mean your not doing yourself or your argument any favors here..

Or continue to look the fool, it is amusing after all

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The topic was fields and his bad habits, but our side topic was you seem to struggle with math, logic and now telling time it seems..

And that thread about "did pace pick the wrong QB again" was actually about pace.. so should we add reading comprehension to your list or is this more a memory issue?

Maybe wait for Fields to put up some good numbers before trying again? I mean your not doing yourself or your argument any favors here..

@HeHateMe lmao this guy is broken

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Even this sounds like crying. Like pseudo Tolstoy crying (because it was such a long cry lol ?)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@PrideisBears @nvanprooyen @BaBaBlacksheep

here is 2 examples of insults being thrown around, What HHM did was pure trolling that has nothing to do with anything and is just trying to derail the thread and start a insult war, While on the other hand what Remy did with insulting me he keeps it on topic and actually wants to debate what we are talking about. In my opinion Remys style of "insults" should be allowed and HHM should be warned and then banned if he keeps it up.

The point is if you are going to throw out insults make sure to incorporate an actual thought thats has something to do with the topic at hand..

Now @remydat sorry for the off topic min rant, but to address the stupidity of your last post, that is not guilt by association. Its not the association that is being Judged but the actual actions that are being Judged. Paces job is to evaluate and bring in QB talent, and he has failed every time he has done it, and he is the reason that fields is here, so doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Also the reason I believed in Pace and then didnt was because of the longer he went there was more evidence of his incompetence so I changed my mind about him and got fed up with how bad of a GM he actually was

Right now I'm giving Poles the benefit of the doubt up until he has a failure track record like Pace did

I said your logic was stupid not you personally.

It is guilt by association because you are saying you judge Fields based on the fact Pace drafted him which again is just dumb logic.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I said your logic was stupid not you personally.

It is guilt by association because you are saying you judge Fields based on the fact Pace drafted him which again is just dumb logic.

I know you did but we have gone back and forth plenty of times through the years insulting each other but the one thing with you is your insults are always incorporated into an actual thought about whatever the topic is. I have no problem with that at all.
t's the trolling insults that has nothing to do with anything that are designed to just derail threads that I think the mods should crack down on. I just used your post as an example of what I think is OK.

But back on topic, that's not guilt by association, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, the problem is he played like garbage, and back then Jones played pretty well, so it again seemed to show that Pace struck again.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Even this sounds like crying. Like pseudo Tolstoy crying (because it was such a long cry lol ?)
Well if you are incapable of arguing the actual topic I guess this is the best we can expect from you?