Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
Fans that call people racist for pointing out Fields was ranked 32nd passing w one of the best pass pro OL in the league are clowns. When Poles moves on at the end of the year you will forget how much you vouched for this bum. Pace drafted him not Poles.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I know it's only preseason, but he was same ol one read and run today.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields
It is simply amazing how a team can move thirteen players and the results are still the same! Means only one thing

jc456

Liked Posts:
I'm not losing sleep over a vanilla preseason game. I wish more people would stop acting like it's serious, especially with corporate NFL's scheduling format the last few years.
Hahaha ignorance is bliss
So the play is play like last year and don’t import new plays or schemes? Wow, boring.

I always imagined preseason as trying new things to see the results!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

mecha

Liked Posts:
Believe you're looking for the game thread. This thread is a troll thread started before the OP become a glorious mod. It is now 26 pages thanks to someone who displays the characteristics of a dbldildo who decided to continually post nonsense for 20+ pages.

DOUBLE POO FOREVER

imagine looking at the shit drivel he posts and thinking to yourself "I like that guy! I want to be just like him!"

the stupid dick squad was formed

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I'm not losing sleep over a vanilla preseason game. I wish more people would stop acting like it's serious, especially with corporate NFL's scheduling format the last few years.
How many years have you been saying this to yourself to help you sleep at night?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Didn't have access to a crystal ball when Pace picked Mitch, but over time you can see how all his QB decisions where wrong.

As you gain more information on a situation you can change your mind on it.. so far Fields has not been a good QB so me changing my mind on this situation has not changed.. we will see in year 3

You were wrong about Mitch and wrong about Mac. So you are probably wrong about Fields.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You were wrong about Mitch and wrong about Mac. So you are probably wrong about Fields.
But am I wrong about Pace? Because that's what you are going to have to argue here to go against what I said

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But am I wrong about Pace? Because that's what you are going to have to argue here to go against what I said

You are wrong when it comes to judging QBs. Probably because you appear more caught up in who drafted them rather than their actual abilities

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wish Fields could have went 14/16 for 156 yards and 3 TDs like he did week 3 of the preseason last year. That type of surgical QB play really transitioned into the regular season.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The irony of this thread is how Fields was so stuck on throwing to Moore today. He went from Moore to his check down today and not much else in terms of his progressions. Another mediocre day in the pocket.

The worst part about today is the difference in comfort in the pocket between Fields and Bagent. I have no idea if Bagent will ever be better than Justin Fields but the reason everyone is screaming for Bagent already is because they see how much more comfortable Bagent is in the pocket. Bagent is already better than Fields in one area.

He may never be better than Fields but you can see he's better in the pocket.