Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you watched any tape breakdown of Fields last year from a multitude of different people (unbiased sources not related to the Bears, just simply QB evaluators) you'd know that he isn't just one read
WOOF WOOF!

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wilson won a SB being inefficient. As did Foles. As did Manning in 2015. So no, your premise is wrong again.
Russell Wilson has 308 TDs in 11 years, that's an average of 28 TDs a season. What exactly is inefficient about those numbers?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
And yet you’ll still continue to argue
I have no problem debating because looking at what he did in the past 100% supports my side of the argument which is kind of strange for people to try in bring up his past passing failures as some kind of a good argument today when we are weeks away from new more accurate data.. but CCS is not really filled with the brightest bulbs so here we are..

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
what are you calling inefficient because I'm not seeing any of them being inefficient in the passing department
Peyton Manning won in 2015 with a qb rating that was sub 80. Foles was not the model of efficiency in 2017. And Wilson was not exactly consistently elite in 2013.

I’m not sure you understand what efficiency means. Actually, you have zero understanding of efficiency.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Russell Wilson has 308 TDs in 11 years, that's an average of 28 TDs a season. What exactly is inefficient about those numbers?

Oh Jesus. What does his career have to do with the season mentioned— 2013? Holy shit, you can’t even do historical facts correct.

Edit: and Russ still has bouts with efficiency all throughout his career. Led to some of their early playoff exits. It was one of the wedges between Pete & him which lead to the trade. Pete and the front office was tired of Russ always looking for the big play. (Which is also another conversation topic—Russ is a very poor fit for what Sean Payton likes to do)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh Jesus. What does his career have to do with the season mentioned— 2013? Holy shit, you can’t even do historical facts correct
You're talking to the guy that called last years Eagles defense "generational" despite being like the 8th best defense in the nfl.
You are correct though. During that SB run in the divisional round, Wilson only completed 50% of his passes, had 103 yards passing and scored a total of zero TDs. Most teams would get knocked out with a QB performance like that but the Seahawks had the leagues #1 point defense and the #1 rushing offense. Manning was putrid during his last SB run. Neither of those guys can add what Justin Fields does on the ground and his ability to convert on 3rd down with his legs makes him more efficient as an overall player than just purely a passer. He was 10th in conversion rate.

MATH!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Peyton Manning won in 2015 with a qb rating that was sub 80. Foles was not the model of efficiency in 2017. And Wilson was not exactly consistently elite in 2013.

I’m not sure you understand what efficiency means. Actually, you have zero understanding of efficiency.
Yeah I mean manning was definitely past his prime no doubt about it, But Foles? the dude averaged over 300 ypg in the playoffs with 6TD 1INT and over 70% comp in what world is that inefficient?

This is not a great argument for you to make in the debate of Fields here, your pointing to a QB that wasnt great that got hot for 3 games and 2 other guys that the defense won them the games.. So your argument can be read is you think that Fields is not a good QB and will need to be dragged by the defense to win it all or hope he plays great for 3 games before going back to a backup QB ? How is this a great argument for Fields? You could apply this same argument for any other crappy QB the bears has had.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh Jesus. What does his career have to do with the season mentioned— 2013? Holy shit, you can’t even do historical facts correct.

Edit: and Russ still has bouts with efficiency all throughout his career. Led to some of their early playoff exits. It was one of the wedges between Pete & him which lead to the trade. Pete and the front office was tired of Russ always looking for the big play. (Which is also another conversation topic—Russ is a very poor fit for what Sean Payton likes to do)
Russ is over the hill and Pete knew it that's why he made the trade. Pete wouldn't even be relevant were it not for Russ.

He has a career 3 to 1 TD to INT ratio what big play is he looking for that constantly hurts the team? Because if he's going to look for the big play while averaging 28 TDs a season and less than 9 INTs a season give me some of that inefficiency.

Just because the media creates a narrative doesn't mean it's true.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Russ is over the hill and Pete knew it that's why he made the trade. Pete wouldn't even be relevant were it not for Russ.

He has a career 3 to 1 TD to INT ratio what big play is he looking for that constantly hurts the team? Because if he's going to look for the big play while averaging 28 TDs a season and less than 9 INTs a season give me some of that inefficiency.

Just because the media creates a narrative doesn't mean it's true.
Lol. Pete wouldn’t be relevant without Russ. Good stuff here. Speaking of making up narratives.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol. Pete wouldn’t be relevant without Russ. Good stuff here. Speaking of making up narratives.
He averaged 8.2 ypa 26 TDs to 9 INTs everything he did in his second year in the NFL while leading his team to the Super Bowl was plenty efficient.

What are you still trying to defend? Russell Wilson is a Hall of Fame QB that's his resume. He put together a high level season in 2013.
Pete Carroll has three winning seasons in his career without Russell Wilson.

Can't wait to go around in another pointless circle where you try to say he's inefficienct

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah I mean manning was definitely past his prime no doubt about it, But Foles? the dude averaged over 300 ypg in the playoffs with 6TD 1INT and over 70% comp in what world is that inefficient?

This is not a great argument for you to make in the debate of Fields here, your pointing to a QB that wasnt great that got hot for 3 games and 2 other guys that the defense won them the games.. So your argument can be read is you think that Fields is not a good QB and will need to be dragged by the defense to win it all or hope he plays great for 3 games before going back to a backup QB ? How is this a great argument for Fields? You could apply this same argument for any other crappy QB the bears has had.
Your ability to grasp simple concepts such as things like inefficiency is only eclipsed by your ability to dig a deeper hole.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He averaged 8.2 ypa 26 TDs to 9 INTs everything he did in his second year in the NFL while leading his team to the Super Bowl was plenty efficient.

What are you still trying to defend? Russell Wilson is a Hall of Fame QB that's his resume. He put together a high level season in 2013.
Pete Carroll has three winning seasons in his career without Russell Wilson.

Can't wait to go around in another pointless circle where you try to say he's inefficienct
Lol. You are one stupid person.

Pete Carroll has 2 divisional titles in the 7 seasons without Russ and 3 winning records with 3 trips to the playoffs with all 4 of those franchises going thru rebuilds at the time.
NYJ, NE, and twice now with Seattle.
Again, another person that doesn’t understand simple concepts like efficiency. They were lucky to even make it with Russ’s putrid, inefficient play in the divisional round. Just like Foles in 2017 vs the Falcons, the ball bounced their way(Falcons dropped 3 easy INT’s and Julio slipped on the potential GW catch). I now look forward to seeing your couple dozen of reports of other posters pointing out your lack of critical thinking.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol. You are one stupid person.

Pete Carroll has 2 divisional titles in the 7 seasons without Russ and 3 winning records with 3 trips to the playoffs with all 4 of those franchises going thru rebuilds at the time.
NYJ, NE, and twice now with Seattle.
Again, another person that doesn’t understand simple concepts like efficiency. They were lucky to even make it with Russ’s putrid, inefficient play in the divisional round. Just like Foles in 2017 vs the Falcons, the ball bounced their way(Falcons dropped 3 easy INT’s and Julio slipped on the potential GW catch). I now look forward to seeing your couple dozen of reports of other posters pointing out your lack of critical thinking.
That's not what I report but carry on

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Your ability to grasp simple concepts such as things like inefficiency is only eclipsed by your ability to dig a deeper hole.
how is me agreeing with your comparison digging myself a deeper hole? You are the one who compared Fields to "inefficient" QBs so I'm literally agreeing with you here, yes we will need a historic defense to overcome fields inefficiency that or he is going to have to turn into a historic passer for 3 games in the playoffs before going back to his normal inefficient play.

This is your argument so please explain how I dug myself a hole here?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
how is me agreeing with your comparison digging myself a deeper hole? You are the one who compared Fields to "inefficient" QBs so I'm literally agreeing with you here, yes we will need a historic defense to overcome fields inefficiency that or he is going to have to turn into a historic passer for 3 games in the playoffs before going back to his normal inefficient play.

This is your argument so please explain how I dug myself a hole here?
This is what your pea brains don’t understand. There will be days when Fields struggles in the pocket and only throws for 150yds but the offense still scores 25pts+ because the rushing offense goes off for 200yds easily. And then there will be games when his completion % is hovering around 50 but yet he has 250yds passing because of his big play ability. You don’t like this because he doesn’t “get the ball out in under 2.5seconds like Trevor fucking Simien” but it still scores just the same. Look how good Mac Jones and his captain checkdown shit works out for NE(another bum you simp for). Fields is not the prototype pocket passer and never will be. He’s a mix between Wilson & Vick. Sorry if that doesn’t fit your pocket passing narrative.

This team, in 2023, would be much better off if they focus on chunk plays and running the ball even with the additions on offense. It’ll setup the play action and also keep an subpar defense off the field, which will be relying on keeping guys fresh since the DL lacks starting end talent. You’ll never be able to grasp this since you have already made up in your mind what your “prototype” QB & offense is.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This is what your pea brains don’t understand. There will be days when Fields struggles in the pocket and only throws for 150yds but the offense still scores 25pts+ because the rushing offense goes off for 200yds easily. And then there will be games when his completion % is hovering around 50 but yet he has 250yds passing because of his big play ability. You don’t like this because he doesn’t “get the ball out in under 2.5seconds like Trevor fucking Simien” but it still scores just the same. Look how good Mac Jones and his captain checkdown shit works out for NE(another bum you simp for). Fields is not the prototype pocket passer and never will be. He’s a mix between Wilson & Vick. Sorry if that doesn’t fit your pocket passing narrative.

This team, in 2023, would be much better off if they focus on chunk plays and running the ball even with the additions on offense. It’ll setup the play action and also keep an subpar defense off the field, which will be relying on keeping guys fresh since the DL lacks starting end talent. You’ll never be able to grasp this since you have already made up in your mind what your “prototype” QB & offense is.
nothing you posted above has anything to do with your example of needing a fantastic Defense to compensate for a inefficient QB..

Also the bears averaged 19ppg which was 23rd so..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
nothing you posted above has anything to do with your example of needing a fantastic Defense to compensate for a inefficient QB..

Nothing anyone post will dispute anything you say about Fields

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Sorry for not being up to date here(i guess we can subtract telling time from things i cant do and add not being able to read but i guess if we do that then we can add MATH) but what year are you referencing?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

The ppg when Fields started & finished(minus the week 1 monsoon) was hovering around 22ppg, which is actually impressive considering no line and no weapons. But keep trying with those goalposts. I’m sure 25 is an unattainable goal.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sorry for not being up to date here(i guess we can subtract telling time from things i cant do and add not being able to read but i guess if we do that then we can add MATH) but what year are you referencing?
last year, but if you want pin point accuracy then we should call it 19.1764706 ppg is that better? didnt know that taking away that .1764706 ppg from him would cause issues for his nuthuggers..