Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes I'm not sure if you are aware or not but this is not a private conversation, everyone on CSS can read this and see how bad of a job your doing.

So we can all expect some dumb reply from you that has nothing to do with anything.. I even made it easy for you with my "your" so make your dumb reply that in your simple mind you think is some great counter argument and move on.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes I'm not sure if you are aware or not but this is not a private conversation, everyone on CSS can read this and see how bad of a job your doing.

So we can all expect some dumb reply from you that has nothing to do with anything.. I even made it easy for you with my "your" so make your dumb reply that in your simple mind you think is some great counter argument and move on.
Have a great Saturday.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Weird, i thought you were the guy who spent the past few days saying MATH, READING COMPREHENSION, WRITING AND LIBERAL ARTS!

Thanks for letting us know you have no counter arguments
1503436_10204077313116095_4445073488432742669_n.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Weird, i thought you were the guy who spent the past few days saying MATH, READING COMPREHENSION, WRITING AND LIBERAL ARTS!

View attachment 30776

They just keep coming at you man. One after the other, they step up and get bodied with their terrible logic. DblDildo is just the next man up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder if Fields ever played with a glove on his throwing hand. I remember how McMahon tried it once on a cold wet day and then continued to wear one for the rest of his career because it just gave him more control under all conditions. I just checked and he probably doesn't like it. I've only seen pics of him with a glove on his left hand and right one bare in bad weather.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

View attachment 30776

HHM would actually have to make an argument for me to "counter"

You really are not good at this are you?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I know you did but we have gone back and forth plenty of times through the years insulting each other but the one thing with you is your insults are always incorporated into an actual thought about whatever the topic is. I have no problem with that at all.
t's the trolling insults that has nothing to do with anything that are designed to just derail threads that I think the mods should crack down on. I just used your post as an example of what I think is OK.

But back on topic, that's not guilt by association, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, the problem is he played like garbage, and back then Jones played pretty well, so it again seemed to show that Pace struck again.

The point is he should not be judged based on Pace at all. The fact Pace drafted him is irrelevant.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The point is he should not be judged based on Pace at all. The fact Pace drafted him is irrelevant.
Not a very smart way to go through life, if someone has a history of failure time and time again it's always better to just assume they are going to keep doing what they always have.

You want to put faith in a failure then OK I don't care you do you.. but I'm going to default to believing Pace did what he always has done with the QB position until proven otherwise

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields
he was the worst passer in the league yet had the most time. Bear pass pro was excellent. Bear fans telling me Fields is mvp means Vegas won. They will collect on stupid Bears bets. Bagent will play in meaningful games this season.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
he was the worst passer in the league yet had the most time. Bear pass pro was excellent. Bear fans telling me Fields is mvp means Vegas won. They will collect on stupid Bears bets. Bagent will play in meaningful games this season.
No clue who you are but four out of five of you’re points are incorrect

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
When I read this OP I thought: gee this is a funny post, I doubt any of the trolls will take this bait.

Here we are now at nearly 500 posts!!!!!!!!! I am shook.

Huge shoutout to @dblpooh for taking this one the distance

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
When I read this OP I thought: gee this is a funny post, I doubt any of the trolls will take this bait.

Here we are now at nearly 500 posts!!!!!!!!! I am shook.

Huge shoutout to @dblpooh for taking this one the distance
If they could of put up a logical counter argument this would of died out pages ago.. but here we are..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not a very smart way to go through life, if someone has a history of failure time and time again it's always better to just assume they are going to keep doing what they always have.

You want to put faith in a failure then OK I don't care you do you.. but I'm going to default to believing Pace did what he always has done with the QB position until proven otherwise

Again by this logic you are a failure for getting Mitch and Mac Jones wrong so we should not listen to you about Fields.

So it is one failure's opinion (Pace) vs another failure's opinion (you).

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Again by this logic you are a failure for getting Mitch and Mac Jones wrong so we should not listen to you about Fields.

So it is one failure's opinion (Pace) vs another failure's opinion (you).
Didn't have access to a crystal ball when Pace picked Mitch, but over time you can see how all his QB decisions where wrong.

As you gain more information on a situation you can change your mind on it.. so far Fields has not been a good QB so me changing my mind on this situation has not changed.. we will see in year 3

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't have access to a crystal ball when Pace picked Mitch, but over time you can see how all his QB decisions where wrong.

As you gain more information on a situation you can change your mind on it.. so far Fields has not been a good QB so me changing my mind on this situation has not changed.. we will see in year 3
*were wrong, thanks.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Stick to math, dildo
And Logic..

We can all help each other out, you clowns can help me with my grammar and I can help you guys with posts that are completely illogical.. and also with the simple math that you guys struggle with.. win win for everyone

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If they could of put up a logical counter argument this would of died out pages ago.. but here we are..
Multiple logical counters were offered, you just don’t care lol