Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The thing about ccs retards is they all make claims about intellectual superiority while f5ing like @Spartan yet not one of them will play me at chess for some reason. And chess isn't even necessarily iq related. It's cowardice maybe? They won't even play my 10 year old at chess and I beat that guy 60% of the time. Maybe it's just lazyness?
I’m down if you’re on chess.com, but I’m only an occasional player.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Okay so your basically saying that he has a good deep ball, that could be elite but he is avg at some categories of the ball that you just don’t know what they are. But the ones that you do know are really great. You will also agree that he has an elite level running ability and pocket awareness, that would be obvious that he has to have pocket awareness if he has that level of run ability.

However, you feel that he has some shortcomings that you’re not really sure what they are either? But if he doesn’t improve these shortcomings, which you not really sure what they are, he will have problems.

Does this pretty much sums it up?

Wouldn’t it be easier just to say that you think he has a great talent and maybe is elite but you wanna see and put up big numbers to reassure you. Because you’re not really sure what you’re watching when you watch him play.
No I know his shortcomings and have talked plenty about them, his shortcomings is a big one, very similar to Mitch, it's the mental part of the game that he struggles with, he is slow to process what's happening in real time, which is why he keeps not throwing the ball to open WRs, or throwing late, (like the 3rd pass in the PS game)

Now good news is it's year 3 and for a lot of QBs the game "slows down" for them, if the game slows down for him I would expect him to start putting up better numbers, but let's just say I have serious doubts on that happening, hope I'm wrong, but we will see

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Shouldnt you be making a 5 second highlight vid of Mitch Trubisky vs a top defense just to prove me wrong?
You have already proved yourself wrong so you don't need help from me.. how's your math going? Get help with that yet?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And crying about being called dildo for it.

He needs to chickety check himselve. You clearly stated he was a dildo and then gave football examples that he could sit on.

Bottom line is if the Bears are winning and penetrating deep into the Red zones weekly, I'm fine with whatever Fields stats are.

Also LOL at "passing department" Bitch this ain't JC Penny.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have already proved yourself wrong so you don't need help from me.. how's your math going? Get help with that yet?
You keep mentioning math. Why? Are we taking entrance exams to MIT?

Sorry but I’m not doing a side by side box score comparisons. I already explained my point of view which you can’t seem to comprehend.

Fields MVP vote with 3 wins. Mitch had none with what, 12 or 13? Lol

There’s a reason why Fields became the talk of the the NFL while no one outside of Chicago cared about Trubisky. :(

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wish we got to see Fields with comparable weapons but more importantly with a comparable offensive line. Instead, it's gonna be year three of running like hell on every drop back.
I watched some Hurts highlights the other day and yeah he’s a good QB…. But all I really kept thinking was holy shit those are good WR’s.

(The OL too obviously)

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You keep mentioning math. Why? Are we taking entrance exams to MIT?

Sorry but I’m not doing a side by side box score comparisons. I already explained my point of view which you can’t seem to comprehend.

Fields MVP vote with 3 wins. Mitch had none with what, 12 or 13? Lol

There’s a reason why Fields became the talk of the the NFL while no one outside of Chicago cared about Trubisky. :(
You made the comparison with Fields 2022 vs Mitch 2018, which is a strange attempt by you because Fields numbers are so far off from the numbers that Mitch had, you then wanted to add in rushing.. thats math.. that still didnt work out in your favor, then you wanted to subtract the 6 TD game from Mitch.. more math that didnt work out for you.

It was an idiotic comparison, all you have shown is that fields was light years behind a backup quality QB.. what did you hope to accomplish with that?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You made the comparison with Fields 2022 vs Mitch 2018, which is a strange attempt by you because Fields numbers are so far off from the numbers that Mitch had, you then wanted to add in rushing.. thats math.. that still didnt work out in your favor, then you wanted to subtract the 6 TD game from Mitch.. more math that didnt work out for you.

It was an idiotic comparison, all you have shown is that fields was light years behind a backup quality QB.. what did you hope to accomplish with that?
I keep mentioning rushing to you anti-Fields tards because you keep acting like that part of the game doesn't exist or count. You're reaching so hard right now.

Sorry but your guy never showed anything that made people feel the way about him that they did with Fields last season. Again, Fields performance considering the circumstances>Mitch.

There is a reason why opposing players mocked Mitch and they praise Fields.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I keep mentioning rushing to you anti-Fields tards because you keep acting like that part of the game doesn't exist or count. You're reaching so hard right now.

Sorry but your guy never showed anything that made people feel the way about him that they did with Fields last season. Again, Fields performance considering the circumstances>Mitch.

There is a reason why opposing players mocked Mitch and they praise Fields.
And adding in rushing (this is the Math part) for both, how well did fields do against a back up quality QB? Still fell short.. dumb attempt on your part to make this comparison.

Try again after Fields puts up better numbers..

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And adding in rushing (this is the Math part) for both, how well did fields do against a back up quality QB? Still fell short.. dumb attempt on your part to make this comparison.

Try again after Fields puts up better numbers..
So if Mahomes gets injured, misses a lot of games, and then when Fields has more passing yards at the end of the year— Fields is the better passer right?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who got banned? I had a list when I applied for the mod job but I walked when they wanted me to do a mock press conference wearing a kangol

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Fields betta! Cry about it
Only one crying here is you because your idiotic comparison didn't work out for you.

Which again we are weeks away from real football so when (if) Fields actually starts putting up better numbers then Mitch do this again..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Only one crying here is you because your idiotic comparison didn't work out for you.

Which again we are weeks away from real football so when (if) Fields actually starts putting up better numbers then Mitch do this again..
When i read your post i picture you looking like this when typing it out.
9a7.jpg
2022 Fields>2018 water boy Mitch
Sorry sad boy