Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
What is elite level balls deep to you that Fields doesn't fit? Is there a comp/contrast you'd like to ram into the conversation? Just asking that you lube up your argument a bit.
cant remember who posted it but there was a breakdown of his deepball and he was really great in 1 category and more average in a few others depending on the breakdown of how far the ball went. So being average in a few kind of keeps you out of the elite category but overall he has a good deepball and I have no complaints

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
cant remember who posted it but there was a breakdown of his deepball and he was really great in 1 category and more average in a few others depending on the breakdown of how far the ball went. So being average in a few kind of keeps you out of the elite category but overall he has a good deepball and I have no complaints
You have no complaints?

Cool.

I thought you were going to say he just shoves the ball into the air or doesn't give it enough of a twisting motion, or that it's too dry when it penetrates the receivers catching radius.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You have no complaints?

Cool.

I thought you were going to say he just shoves the ball into the air or doesn't give it enough of a twisting motion, or that it's too dry when it penetrates the receivers catching radius.
nope I said in the first post he has a good deep ball and no complaints. I have no problem complementing what Fields does well, but I'm not blind to his shortcomings as a QB and right now if he doesn't massively improve on his shortcomings he is going to get replaced..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nope I said in the first post he has a good deep ball and no complaints. I have no problem complementing what Fields does well, but I'm not blind to his shortcomings as a QB and right now if he doesn't massively improve on his shortcomings he is going to get replaced..
So basically if he doesn't play as good as Mitch you're going to write essays to Poles hoping to get him banned from being the Bears QB?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So basically if he doesn't play as good as Mitch you're going to write essays to Poles hoping to get him banned from being the Bears QB?
well playing as good as Mitch would be a step forward for him I guess but no if he wants to be more then a backup he is going to have to play allot better then Mitch did

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@PrideisBears @nvanprooyen @BaBaBlacksheep

here is 2 examples of insults being thrown around, What HHM did was pure trolling that has nothing to do with anything and is just trying to derail the thread and start a insult war, While on the other hand what Remy did with insulting me he keeps it on topic and actually wants to debate what we are talking about. In my opinion Remys style of "insults" should be allowed and HHM should be warned and then banned if he keeps it up.

The point is if you are going to throw out insults make sure to incorporate an actual thought thats has something to do with the topic at hand..

Now @remydat sorry for the off topic min rant, but to address the stupidity of your last post, that is not guilt by association. Its not the association that is being Judged but the actual actions that are being Judged. Paces job is to evaluate and bring in QB talent, and he has failed every time he has done it, and he is the reason that fields is here, so doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Also the reason I believed in Pace and then didnt was because of the longer he went there was more evidence of his incompetence so I changed my mind about him and got fed up with how bad of a GM he actually was

Right now I'm giving Poles the benefit of the doubt up until he has a failure track record like Pace did
I'm taking a "childish bullshit vacation" and letting the new guys deal with it for a bit. I've barely been here and probably won't be much until the regular season starts.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
here is the problem I post on topic and then the trolls come out of the woodwork and all they do is bring nothing but insults. What did @Diehardfan and @HeHateMe bring to the debate? absolutely nothing but insults.

while look at @gpphat he comes in with the racist attacks, BUT at least that is accompanied by an actual football thought.

As I said before I have no problem fighting my own battles but if you are going to give bans out then start with the idiots that bring nothing but insults to a football debate. So either let us fight it out if you want or I guess I can report them? Is that really what you want?
So like I’ve said before, I warn people to death, if you can recall I told you to voluntarily take a break Multiple times before you went into another thread and the same thing occurred. By all means though, report them if they’re just starting shit and not even trying to debate and they’ll get axed first

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
might want to check your math again
I you want to do math, go back and get your GED.

One QB had a normal support system while the other was on a stripped down tanking roster. Fields led the league in TD-TO ratio vs playoff teams and had multiple good performances vs top defenses.

The first legit defense mitch saw he shit his pants and never was the same.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So like I’ve said before, I warn people to death, if you can recall I told you to voluntarily take a break Multiple times before you went into another thread and the same thing occurred. By all means though, report them if they’re just starting shit and not even trying to debate and they’ll get axed first
Fyi I resumed talking bears football with dildo, all on my own volition without needing to be warned so hope that gives me a little bit of social credits for future consideration.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Will do

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I you want to do math, go back and get your GED.

One QB had a normal support system while the other was on a stripped down tanking roster. Fields led the league in TD-TO ratio vs playoff teams and had multiple good performances vs top defenses.

The first legit defense mitch saw he shit his pants and never was the same.
excuses only go so far here we are talking about Mitch who is a backup QB and belongs there.. who had twice as many 300 yard games as Fields had 200 yard games. I dont think you really realize how bad Fields was last year in the passing department

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
His qb rating and yards where up and down all year though so not a huge improvement through the year, I mean other then the first 4 games when he was terrible, after that he was very inconsistent all year with bouncing back and forth with good game - terrible game, marginal game- good game.. rinse and repeat the rest of the year.. last game of the year he had a 33% completion for 75yards and a 40 rating..
Actually, Fields consistency did improve over his last 12 starts in those areas, as his completion pct. shows you. QB rating where there was a hell of a lot more good than bad. Plus, we all know where his weakness as a passer was over the last two years. The area of his game that has to improve the most is in those short underneath throws 1-10 yards where to many balls hit the ground in 2022. Complete even half those throws and watch his completion pct explode.

Oct.......5 starts.
QB rating 76.7... 118.8... 71.5....85.2....120. 61.4 % comp.
Nov..........3 starts.
QB rating 106.7....99.4......84. 62.3% comp.
Dec..........3 starts.
QB rating 75.7....119.5......92.5. 71% comp.
Jan........1 start.
QB rating 40.8. 33% comp.

One terrible game that you point out.........one.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
excuses only go so far here we are talking about Mitch who is a backup QB and belongs there.. who had twice as many 300 yard games as Fields had 200 yard games. I dont think you really realize how bad Fields was last year in the passing department
When even the most respected of football analysts mention it, its not an excuse. Its a factor.

Cool box score watching tho

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
When even the most respected of football analysts mention it, its not an excuse. Its a factor.

Cool box score watching tho

If the comparison makes you have to backpedal and make excuses it was not a very good comparison to make in the first place.

Why not wait for fields to actually start racking up some good number in the passing department to try again?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the comparison makes you have to backpedal and make excuses it was not a very good comparison to make in the first place.

Why not wait for fields to actually start racking up some good number in the passing department to try again?
There was no backpedal. I said he was better. You said check the math. I gave you reasons for my stance.

and again, rushing production counts. Maybe if Mitch wasnt such a pussy he would have kept running the ball too but i guess you dont need to when you have a top defense in the league and are only asked to score 17 points.

We're only a couple seasons removed from me schooling you on Mac the Yac being carried by the system. Take a seat and stay silent.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Actually, Fields consistency did improve over his last 12 starts in those areas, as his completion pct. shows you. QB rating where there was a hell of a lot more good than bad. Plus, we all know where his weakness as a passer was over the last two years. The area of his game that has to improve the most is in those short underneath throws 1-10 yards where to many balls hit the ground in 2022. Complete even half those throws and watch his completion pct explode.

Oct.......5 starts.
QB rating 76.7... 118.8... 71.5....85.2....120. 61.4 % comp.
Nov..........3 starts.
QB rating 106.7....99.4......84. 62.3% comp.
Dec..........3 starts.
QB rating 75.7....119.5......92.5. 71% comp.
Jan........1 start.
QB rating 40.8. 33% comp.

One terrible game that you point out.........one.
I pointed out the last one because you said he got better at the end of the year. But all you have shown is that like I said he is very inconsistent all year, he has a few good games then back to marginal and then bad.. its all over the place. he ended the year with a 60.4% comp and started at 61.4% so again its all over the place.

The main thing that he really did that showed a big improvement is he started doing it with his legs in the middle of the year.
But he needs to take a big leap forward in the passing department because he was not good