Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@mecha look at this whiny son of a gun tryna get you banned
nope I have no problem throwing the insults back but no reason to ban me when I'm just replying in kind.. although It doesnt seem that he banned me so all good..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
no it was broken down last year and thats not true, when looking at game starts all his weapons' played better with other QBs
Incorrect, only pettis played “better” and that was his rookie year

mecha

Liked Posts:
@mecha look at this whiny son of a gun tryna get you banned
not even worth looking. I'm not the one inciting the forum equivalent to riots every day like these fuckwads. most of the time I don't even look at CCS now because there's nothing of substantive value worth discussing yet.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Incorrect, only pettis played “better” and that was his rookie year
Mooney played better without fields, Claypool played better, Kmet had more yards and receptions, (although he had more TD with fields)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes it is. You caught on but that's only one of the many i have. Man i hope BaBa doesn't suspend me for answering your one sentence question with a two sentence answer. Hmmmmmmmm

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Sorry my simpleminded friend but let me spell it out for you, If all I cared about was the color of the QBs skin then I would be doing non stop comparisons with Mitch vs Fields

Mitch was a much better passer then Fields, the numbers dont lie. But Mitch still sucked just like Fields sucked WORSE as a passer.

What I want is a QB that can actually be a good passer, for fuck sakes Fields averaged 149 yards per game last year, in what world is that good?

Field sucked as a passer, the color of his skin is irrelevant, you know he sucked and you know you have no argument so you go with race, its a weak pathetic argument tactic

Want to know how I know you have a weak argument? because you only focus on the passing and keep leaving out his strongest weapon. you also keep leaving out that for a good portion of the season Eberflus was not using him to his full potential, after the commanders game you could see the coaches were playing to his strengths instead of forcing Fields to their style. Is Fields a prolific passer, no he isn't.and yes 149 yards passing sucks....if that is the only metric taken into account. But when you account for the rushing he provided he Fields accounted for 225 yards per game. Are you saying Fields couldn't make that jump with a better weapon at WR? Are you saying he can't improve on his passing in a similar fashion that Hurts did last year when he got the AJ Brown bump or Allen did with the Diggs addition.

So the only one being simpleminded is you, because you can only point to just his passing yards as your big knock on him. But that is not surprising coming from someone who preferred the era where the QB's weren't as dark.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
thats what happens when your QB hesitates the actually throw the ball
It’s what happens when you combine

First year play caller
Everyone trying to learn a new offense
Qb working on improving mechanics
An OL that’s dreadful at pass blocking
Garbage WRs

But sure it’s just fields and his hesitation!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Want to know how I know you have a weak argument? because you only focus on the passing and keep leaving out his strongest weapon. you also keep leaving out that for a good portion of the season Eberflus was not using him to his full potential, after the commanders game you could see the coaches were playing to his strengths instead of forcing Fields to their style. Is Fields a prolific passer, no he isn't.and yes 149 yards passing sucks....if that is the only metric taken into account. But when you account for the rushing he provided he Fields accounted for 225 yards per game. Are you saying Fields couldn't make that jump with a better weapon at WR? Are you saying he can't improve on his passing in a similar fashion that Hurts did last year when he got the AJ Brown bump or Allen did with the Diggs addition.

So the only one being simpleminded is you, because you can only point to just his passing yards as your big knock on him. But that is not surprising coming from someone who preferred the era where the QB's weren't as dark.
I leave out his running ability because I love his running ability, but running with shitty passing gets you Trubisky, running with great passing gets you Mahomes.. The QB needs to actually be a good passer to suggest otherwise is ridiculous