Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol. Imagine using 2021 stats like they matter.
It's funny how many people pined for Macaroni Jones like he was going to be the next Tom Brady after even just a few starts. Meanwhile I'm watching him play, throwing the ball with the arm strength of a 6th grader. And it wasn't just the Bears fanbase. Jags, Jets, 49ers fans. Although, now it looks like Jets and 49ers fans may have had a point. Lol.

But it just goes to show how stupid and impatient people are. I mean, people are already calling for Bagent to start over Fields. And I love Bagent. But he wouldn't be ready to start if Chad Hutchinson was our starting QB. Okay, maybe over Chad Hutchinson.

No one has ANY patience anymore. It's crazy. How many people cried about wins last season? Imagine expecting the Bears to win in 2022. How many people are talking shit about Fields after 9 preseason passes? Jesus, man. Let us get halfway through the season before we start talking about where Fields and the offense stand.

Anyway, minor rant over.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's funny how many people pined for Macaroni Jones like he was going to be the next Tom Brady after even just a few starts. Meanwhile I'm watching him play, throwing the ball with the arm strength of a 6th grader. And it wasn't just the Bears fanbase. Jags, Jets, 49ers fans. Although, now it looks like Jets and 49ers fans may have had a point. Lol.

But it just goes to show how stupid and impatient people are. I mean, people are already calling for Bagent to start over Fields. And I love Bagent. But he wouldn't be ready to start if Chad Hutchinson was our starting QB. Okay, maybe over Chad Hutchinson.

No one has ANY patience anymore. It's crazy. How many people cried about wins last season? Imagine expecting the Bears to win in 2022. How many people are talking shit about Fields after 9 preseason passes? Jesus, man. Let us get halfway through the season before we start talking about where Fields and the offense stand.

Anyway, minor rant over.
Fields may or may not be the guy but he’s trying his hardest in mental gymnastics to excuse himself with the Mac Jones bullshit

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

so far​

PHRASE View attachment 30811
If you tell or ask someone what has happened so far, you are telling or asking them what has happened up until the present point in a situation or story, and often implying that something different might happen later.
It's been quiet so far.
So far, they have met with no success.

Another colossal failure for Remy..
Cry

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

so far​

PHRASE View attachment 30811
If you tell or ask someone what has happened so far, you are telling or asking them what has happened up until the present point in a situation or story, and often implying that something different might happen later.
It's been quiet so far.
So far, they have met with no success.

Another colossal failure for Remy..

You still seem confused. The above doesnt change the fact you asked if Pace picked the wrong QB and your response was to suggest that he did. The so far adds nothing as obviously any judgement would be based on games he had played so far unless you can see the future.

So you are either a collossal moron for presuming one can answer that question after 7 games or you are a collossal moron for using 7 games to make a future evaluation of a rookie QB. Or some combination of both.

Either way you are a collosal moron.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You still seem confused. The above doesnt change the fact you asked if Pace picked the wrong QB and your response was to suggest that he did. The so far adds nothing as obviously any judgement would be based on games he had played so far unless you can see the future.

So you are either a collossal moron for presuming one can answer that question after 7 games or you are a collossal moron for using 7 games to make a future evaluation of a rookie QB. Or some combination of both.

Either way you are a collosal moron.
So you are in the "ignore the definitions of words" part of your vortex?

and also attempting to change the subject of your vortex?

We have been down this road.. lets get you back on track here.

I said I dont make future predictions like Pace has to do, I evaluated the performance based on that point in time.. Everything I have posted supports what I said. Everything you have posted does not, unless you completely ignore half of the words that I said and also ignore the definitions of words.. You sir have a problem and look insane

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I did not fail in my evaluation in them because I evaluate them based on what they did at that point in time. I do not make any grand future predictions like Mitch or Jones are future hall of fame players. I evaluate in real time thats it nothing more.

Paces job is to evaluate for the future.. thats not my job or what I did. All I have done with Fields is point out his weaknesses that he has shown every week and the most I have ever done with Fields is to say I have my doubts he can improve on those weaknesses but HOPE IM WRONG

also just for fun.. more of all of my complaints about him last year seem to still be here.. yes yes its preseason but it does not look good yet with him doing exactly the same things he did last year..

The title of this thread is of course trying to mock me and yet this video talks about the exact bad habit I brought up. He's too many times focused in on one receiver to the absolute detriment to the passing game.

Fields is an absolute trash QB. This season was over before it began.

Luckily Poles is attempting in some capacity to build a team up that will make it easier for a rookie QB to win. Maybe it will be Drake Maye.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So you are in the "ignore the definitions of words" part of your vortex?

and also attempting to change the subject of your vortex?

We have been down this road.. lets get you back on track here.

I said I dont make future predictions like Pace has to do, I evaluated the performance based on that point in time.. Everything I have posted supports what I said. Everything you have posted does not, unless you completely ignore half of the words that I said and also ignore the definitions of words.. You sir have a problem and look insane

So how did you conclude Pace picked the wrong QB? Again either you are making a prediction on his future based on 7 games 3played so far which is stupid.

Or you are saying you determined Pace picked the wrong QB based on just 7 games of data which is really stupid.

So again which stupid are you?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So how did you conclude Pace picked the wrong QB? Again either you are making a prediction on his future based on 7 games 3played so far which is stupid.

Or you are saying you determined Pace picked the wrong QB based on just 7 games of data which is really stupid.

So again which stupid are you?
stay on topic here Remy we are taking about I said I evaluate based on that point in time, I know you desperately want to change the subject here because of how stupid your vortex made you look, but nobody is forcing you to continue posting.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The title of this thread is of course trying to mock me and yet this video talks about the exact bad habit I brought up. He's too many times focused in on one receiver to the absolute detriment to the passing game.

Fields is an absolute trash QB. This season was over before it began.

Luckily Poles is attempting in some capacity to build a team up that will make it easier for a rookie QB to win. Maybe it will be Drake Maye.
Link to you saying Fields focuses on one receiver too many times? Thanks.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Going through these posts like a 'hot knife through butter'.............relax.....we all will know the truth about the team in a mere 12 days.....of course 1 game won't tell the season, but let's watch how it plays out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
stay on topic here Remy we are taking about I said I evaluate based on that point in time, I know you desperately want to change the subject here because of how stupid your vortex made you look, but nobody is forcing you to continue posting.

You lack comprehension. No one is disputing your claim that you evaluate based on a point in time. I am saying you are still formulating an expectation of his future even if it is based on information at a point in time. There is no way to answer your question otherwise.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure doublepoo claimed he found the ‘solve’ to the remy vortex only to create a far worse more disgusting vortex than has ever been witnessed by the likes of ccs

inception.gif

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You lack comprehension. No one is disputing your claim that you evaluate based on a point in time. I am saying you are still formulating an expectation of his future even if it is based on information at a point in time. There is no way to answer your question otherwise.

You can only say I was formulating an expectation of his future if you ignore what I actually said, you seem to really do this a lot dont you Remy?

"granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB but if the Bears are evaluation both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers"

Nobody is forcing you to continue this vortex of stupidity.. you are free to just walk away if you want.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can only say I was formulating an expectation of his future if you ignore what I actually said, you seem to really do this a lot dont you Remy?

"granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB but if the Bears are evaluation both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers"

Nobody is forcing you to continue this vortex of stupidity.. you are free to just walk away if you want.

You are suggesting Pace made the wrong pick. The only way to suggest that is to presume Fields will continue to struggle. If you think his play after 7 games was just rookie struggles there would be no need to ask whether Pice picked the wrong QB because the answer would be we dont know yet. Instead you ran on for 30 pages suggesting Pace got it wrong ie Fields struggles are likely to continue in the future.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You are suggesting Pace made the wrong pick. The only way to suggest that is to presume Fields will continue to struggle. If you think his play after 7 games was just rookie struggles there would be no need to ask whether Pice picked the wrong QB because the answer would be we dont know yet. Instead you ran on for 30 pages suggesting Pace got it wrong ie Fields struggles are likely to continue in the future.
The Only way you could come to this conclusion is if you completely ignore what I actually said

The only way to suggest that is to presume Fields will continue to struggle.
and here is the post that makes you look stupid "granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB" so how can you take me saying that Fields could turn out better and make the argument that I'm saying he will never turn out better? your vortex makes you look so stupid here Remy

If you think his play after 7 games was just rookie struggles there would be no need to ask whether Pice picked the wrong QB because the answer would be we dont know yet.
But this wasnt just 7 games now was it? here lets look at what I actually wrote "Is this just another Nail in the "fire Pace" coffin?" and also "if the Bears are evaluating both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers."

You see how that thread was actually about Pace and Nagy? So the evaluation of the people that the thread was actually about was much more then 7 games.

I'm going to Remind you again Remy, nobody is forcing you to continue on this vortex of stupidity, all you are doing with stubbornly replying is show the world how dumb and insane you are.. Its Ok to just walk away

Last edited: