Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah this isn't true at all. Asking if Pace got it wrong again is you implying that you think Fields poor play will continue not just now
nope sorry Remy you are 100% incorrect again here let me post my fist post of that thread..

Is this just another Nail in the "fire Pace" coffin? The 2 Qbs that where on the Board when the Bears moved up was Fields and Mac Jones.

Justin Fields
SEASONTEAMGGSCOMPATTYDSAVGTDINTSCKSCKYRATEATTYDSAVGTDFUMLOST
2021Chicago Bears75751318166.2262217961.8341404.1162

Mac Jones
SEASONTEAMGGSCOMPATTYDSAVGTDINTSCKSCKYRATEATTYDSAVGTDFUMLOST
2021New England Patriots7717424717797.2961411192.813453.5031

At this point it seems like Jones was the better option, granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB but if the Bears are evaluation both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers. And so far it looks like Pace picked the wrong QB again

Failed again Remy

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Everyone is just blowing this game out of proportion. Just like the Cleveland game last preseason.

It's one of two times people have been able to see him since last season. Of course it's going to get blown out of proportion. Just like the first game will in a couple weeks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's pretty bad if you watch it. Preseason or not Fields and Getsy shit the bed last week.

(Yes yes.... one game.... but also a very bad no good Bears QB type of game)

Eh the only decision I had a problem with is the 3rd and 11 where the dude was open down the middle. The other ones were really just bad ball placement or miscommunication with the WR. Like he mentions the in with eligible receiver Kmet but as he said I think Kmet doesn't get enough width on the route which is why Fields held on to it. Then he talks about the one on one to Mooney where he says Mooney doesn't win and he should come off it but IMO win or not it is perfectly fair to throw that to Mooney. He just needs to throw it more to the sideline so Mooney can go make a play. Same thing on the pass to Moore. It is one on one, win or not I am trusting Moore to win but he just has to throw a better ball.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eh the only decision I had a problem with is the 3rd and 11 where the dude was open down the middle. The other ones were really just bad ball placement or miscommunication with the WR. Like he mentions the in with eligible receiver Kmet but as he said I think Kmet doesn't get enough width on the route which is why Fields held on to it. Then he talks about the one on one to Mooney where he says Mooney doesn't win and he should come off it but IMO win or not it is perfectly fair to throw that to Mooney. He just needs to throw it more to the sideline so Mooney can go make a play. Same thing on the pass to Moore. It is one on one, win or not I am trusting Moore to win but he just has to throw a better ball.

Well that's bad too!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
nope sorry Remy you are 100% incorrect again here let me post my fist post of that thread..

Failed again Remy

You are so dense. This is exactly my point. You start a thread not about their play right now but asking the question if Pace got it wrong again. Pace could only be wrong again if Fields sucks not now but now and in the future. So you are pretending you analysis is just about now but it isn't. You are using how they performed as rookies to speculate that Pace fucked up again ie Fields will be a bust not just his rookie year but for his entire Bears career. There is no reason to make such a thread if you thought Fields troubles were just rookie troubles. You just think people aren't smart enough to realize what you are doing but your little loaded question isn't all that clever.

Someone actually evaluating their play for just 2021 would simply point out their play in 2021 without asking if their play means a GM fucked up because again the only way you can answer the question is by projecting their 2021 play in the future as no one is a bust after one year.

So again you are wrong. Your entire existence on CCS is you questioning how good Fields will be in the future not simply evaluating his play now. You use his play now to imply, suggest, beg the question about whether he will be a good QB going forward.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You are so dense. This is exactly my point. You start a thread not about their play right now but asking the question if Pace got it wrong again. Pace could only be wrong again if Fields sucks not now but now and in the future. So you are pretending you analysis is just about now but it isn't. You are using how they performed as rookies to speculate that Pace fucked up again ie Fields will be a bust not just his rookie year but for his entire Bears career. There is no reason to make such a thread if you thought Fields troubles were just rookie troubles. You just think people aren't smart enough to realize what you are doing but your little loaded question isn't all that clever.

Someone actually evaluating their play for just 2021 would simply point out their play in 2021 without asking if their play means a GM fucked up because again the only way you can answer the question is by projecting their 2021 play in the future as no one is a bust after one year.

So again you are wrong. Your entire existence on CCS is you questioning how good Fields will be in the future not simply evaluating his play now. You use his play now to imply, suggest, beg the question about whether he will be a good QB going forward.
except I sad to literally judge them on the play right now wth is wrong with you?

here it is again.. do I need to bold it so you can see it?

"At this point it seems like Jones was the better option, granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB but if the Bears are evaluation both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers. And so far it looks like Pace picked the wrong QB again"

Your line of argument here has been proven to be 100% wrong. What do you hope to accomplish with this other then making yourself look insane?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
not cherry picking anything as I said before Rookies will make mistakes. What they do between the rookie mistakes is what matters.. Burrow still made plays between the stupid plays when he got sacked, as it shows up in his multiple 300 yard games and 2:1 TD/INT ratio.. what has Fields done? There is nothing you can really point to and say WOW this kid might have it.. it has been marginal play and rookie mistakes the entire time

This is not just evaluating him at the time. This is you claiming he hasn't shown something that shows he has it ergo he hasn't shown anything that makes you think he will be a good QB in the future not just now.

if you want to make excuses for him then thats fine.. But to say i'm not talking about reality is just stupid. The reality is so far Fields has been a complete failure. Now there is plenty of reasons and excuses that you can point to for the reason why he has failed if you want to make yourself feel better about the pic, but the end result is a failure so far. Bottom line here is I really dont care which excuse or reason you want to point to. Every excuse for the failure of this team is pointing right to Pace.. where it belongs

Again this goes beyond judging him at a point in time. Claiming someone is a complete failure after 1 season and at that point like 7 games is not just a point in time evaluation. You may think your evaluations are just a point in time but you litter them with comments and remarks that show your true opinion. You don't think Fields is a franchise QB and instead of just owning that you want to pretend you are just evaluating him at a point in time while you continue to make comments that suggest you think his failures are not going to be fixed. You only add the well it could change in the event that it does you can claim you always allowed for that possibility but it is a possibility you don't actually believe. You are just saying it to cover you ass.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
except I sad to literally judge them on the play right now wth is wrong with you?

here it is again.. do I need to bold it so you can see it?

"At this point it seems like Jones was the better option, granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB but if the Bears are evaluation both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers. And so far it looks like Pace picked the wrong QB again"

Your line of argument here has been proven to be 100% wrong. What do you hope to accomplish with this other then making yourself look insane?

Again you miss the point. Asking if Pace picked the wrong QB again is not a point in time evaluation. It is a loaded question because the only way to properly answer that is to assess whether you think Fields will be a good QB during his Bears CAREER not just his rookie year.

Unless you are a complete jackass and expect people to answer that question based off of one year, you clearly were trying to form long term conclusions based on his rookie season.
ther reason to ask this question after what was like 7 games in a guys rookie season.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This is not just evaluating him at the time. This is you claiming he hasn't shown something that shows he has it ergo he hasn't shown anything that makes you think he will be a good QB in the future not just now.

Again this goes beyond judging him at a point in time. Claiming someone is a complete failure after 1 season and at that point like 7 games is not just a point in time evaluation. You may think your evaluations are just a point in time but you litter them with comments and remarks that show your true opinion. You don't think Fields is a franchise QB and instead of just owning that you want to pretend you are just evaluating him at a point in time while you continue to make comments that suggest you think his failures are not going to be fixed. You only add the well it could change in the event that it does you can claim you always allowed for that possibility but it is a possibility you don't actually believe. You are just saying it to cover you ass.
my quote you just posted.. let me bold it for you again to help illustrate your insanity

"if you want to make excuses for him then thats fine.. But to say i'm not talking about reality is just stupid. The reality is so far Fields has been a complete failure. Now there is plenty of reasons and excuses that you can point to for the reason why he has failed if you want to make yourself feel better about the pic, but the end result is a failure so far. Bottom line here is I really dont care which excuse or reason you want to point to. Every excuse for the failure of this team is pointing right to Pace.. where it belongs"

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Again you miss the point. Asking if Pace picked the wrong QB again is not a point in time evaluation. It is a loaded question because the only way to properly answer that is to assess whether you think Fields will be a good QB during his Bears CAREER not just his rookie year.

Unless you are a complete jackass and expect people to answer that question based off of one year, you clearly were trying to form long term conclusions based on his rookie season.
no Remy YOU missed the point. That was a "fire Pace" thread.. You know I know that? because it was my thread.. and I fucking said thats what the thread was actually about. But I'm sure you will come back with some more insane vortex arguments and make yourself look like a moron

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"At this point it seems like Jones was the better option, granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB.

This is a point in time evaluation that allows for the possibility it could change. That is perfectly fine.

" but if the Bears are evaluation both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers. And so far it looks like Pace picked the wrong QB again"

This is where your point in time evaluation morphs into a question of Fields future as the only way to answer the bold is to again evaluate what you think Fields will be not just now but in the future. You added the above because deep down you think Fields is a bust but you want to leave yourself an out. There is no way to answer the bold properly based on just 7 games of his career or at a point in time. You have to project what you think Fields will be because if Fields blows up in years 2-5 then Pace picked the right QB. If he sucked years 2-5 he did not. Pretending like you can answer the bold by just considering 7 games and 5 starts in Year 1 is asinine and you know that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Remy is straight up dragging DblBrew here

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
It's one of two times people have been able to see him since last season. Of course it's going to get blown out of proportion. Just like the first game will in a couple weeks.
Talking about anything negative = making final conclusions and blowing it out of proportion

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This is a point in time evaluation that allows for the possibility it could change. That is perfectly fine.

This is where your point in time evaluation morphs into a question of Fields future as the only way to answer the bold is to again evaluate what you think Fields will be not just now but in the future. You added the above because deep down you think Fields is a bust but you want to leave yourself an out. There is no way to answer the bold properly based on just 7 games of his career or at a point in time. You have to project what you think Fields will be because if Fields blows up in years 2-5 then Pace picked the right QB. If he sucked years 2-5 he did not. Pretending like you can answer the bold by just considering 7 games and 5 starts in Year 1 is asinine and you know that.
You left out the "SO FAR" in the bolded part, which completely ruins your insane post.. Its easy to answer the Bolded on just 7 games because I put SO FAR.. and AT THIS POINT

there is something wrong with you Remy

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Remy is straight up dragging DblBrew here
there is something wrong with you if you really believe the insane posts coming from Remy. I get you want to be against me because of my stance on Fields but do you really want to make yourself look as insane as he is right now?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You left out the "SO FAR" in the bolded part, which completely ruins your insane post.. Its easy to answer the Bolded on just 7 games because I put SO FAR.. and AT THIS POINT

there is something wrong with you Remy

Saying so far doesnt change the fact you are making a future projection based on the 7 games so far. Is English your 3rd language?

You were essentially asking, "Based on the 7 games so far, is Fields a bust?" If the answer is yes then Pace picked the wrong QB. If the answer is no or not sure then Pace picked the right QB or it is too early to tell.

Given your other posts in the thread it is clear you were suggesting Fields is a bust which again means you were taking those 7 games and projecting that he would suck in future years.

If you were honestly doing a point in time evaluation you would not ask the question because anyone being objective knows you wouldnt be able to answer that early in a guy's career.

In fact when others brought up other QBs that struggled your response was those QBs still flashed as rookies ie they had wow moments that portended a bright future while your conclusion was Fields did not ergo he likely does not have a bright future.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Saying so far doesnt change the fact you are making a future projection based on the 7 games so far. Is English your 3rd language?

You were essentially asking, "Based on the 7 games so far, is Fields a bust?" If the answer is yes then Pace picked the wrong QB. If the answer is no or not sure then Pace picked the right QB or it is too early to tell.

Given your other posts in the thread it is clear you were suggesting Fields is a bust which again means you were taking those 7 games and projecting that he would suck in future years.

If you were honestly doing a point in time evaluation you would not ask the question because anyone being objective knows you wouldnt be able to answer that early in a guy's career.

In fact when others brought up other QBs that struggled your response was those QBs still flashed as rookies ie they had wow moments that portended a bright future while your conclusion was Fields did not ergo he likely does not have a bright future.

so far​

PHRASE b1.png?version=4.0.png
If you tell or ask someone what has happened so far, you are telling or asking them what has happened up until the present point in a situation or story, and often implying that something different might happen later.
It's been quiet so far.
So far, they have met with no success.

Another colossal failure for Remy..