Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But this wasnt just 7 games now was it? here lets look at what I actually wrote "Is this just another Nail in the "fire Pace" coffin?" and also "if the Bears are evaluating both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers."

Again you are lost. In this very thread you said you were judging Pace not just on 7 games but his whole time as GM.

Yet you say if they are evaluating them this year all they have to go off is 7 games of Fields.

So which is it dum dum? Again if your intent was solely to criticize Pace you had 7 years of decisions to judge. Instead the premise of the thread was to judge him based on what a rookie did his first 7 games which again is asinine.

We all know your intent. 90% of this board would have agreed if you started a thread about Pace needed to go because of failed decisions over the past 7 years. But because you have some axe to grind on Fields you decided not to focus on 7 years of failure by the GM but a 7 game sample of a rookie QB.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
can you quote me doing that please

Here you go. Althought to clarify you were shitting on Fields 2nd in the NFL air yards per attempt not his YAC.

dink and dunk and getting the ball out fast is how you counter a great pass rush. Holding onto the ball to long will get you killed

This was when people pointed out YAC Jones is reliant on YAC while Fields had the 2nd highest Air Yards per attempt at 10.1 behind Wilson's 10.2.

Last edited:

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Again you are lost. In this very thread you said you were judging Pace not just on 7 games but his whole time as GM.

Yet you say if they are evaluating them this year all they have to go off is 7 games of Fields.

So which is it dum dum? Again if your intent was solely to criticize Pace you had 7 years of decisions to judge. Instead the premise of the thread was to judge him based on what a rookie did his first 7 games which again is asinine.

We all know your intent. 90% of this board would have agreed if you started a thread about Pace needed to go because of failed decisions over the past 7 years. But because you hace some sx to grind on Fields you decided not to focus on 7 years of failure by the GM but a 7 game sample of a rookie QB.

Didn't read any of this but I know you are 100% right and double drool is 100% wrong.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

We all know your intent. 90% of this board would have agreed if you started a thread about Pace needed to go because of failed decisions over the past 7 years. But because you have some axe to grind on Fields you decided not to focus on 7 years of failure by the GM but a 7 game sample of a rookie QB.
"But this wasnt just 7 games now was it? here lets look at what I actually wrote "Is this just another Nail in the "fire Pace" coffin?" and also "if the Bears are evaluating both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers."

Do you not understand the phrase "another nail on the coffin? or is this just more vortex of stupidity with ignoring what was said?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Here you go. Althought to clarify you were shitting on Fields 2nd in the NFL air yards per attempt not his YAC.

This was when people pointed out YAC Jones is reliant on YAC while Fields had the 2nd highest Air Yards per attempt at 10.1 behind Wilson's 10.2.
yeah nothing you posted has anything to do with me attacking Fields YAC

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"But this wasnt just 7 games now was it? here lets look at what I actually wrote "Is this just another Nail in the "fire Pace" coffin?" and also "if the Bears are evaluating both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers."

Do you not understand the phrase "another nail on the coffin? or is this just more vortex of stupidity with ignoring what was said?
7 games is too early to tell if it is another nail in the coffin dummy. Unless you are saying you are convinced he is a bust but saying you think he is a bust means you are suggesting he will suck not just now but in the future.

Why do you think 7 games and 5 starts is an appropriate sample size to judge a rookie on a team with a GM and coach you already concluded sucked ass?

yeah nothing you posted has anything to do with me attacking Fields YAC

Correct. I clarified you attacked being 2nd in the NFL in air yards which is still stupid on your part.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
7 games is too early to tell if it is another nail in the coffin dummy. Unless you are saying you are convinced he is a bust but saying you think he is a bust means you are suggesting he will suck not just know but in the future.

Why do you think 7 games and 5 starts is an appropriate sample size to judge a rookie on a team with a GM and coach you already concluded sucked ass?

Correct. I clarified you attacked being 2nd in the NFL in air yards which is still stupid on your part.
It was the start of a debate about Pace, if Fields turns it around then the answer would be NO it's not another nail in the coffin, if Fields continues on his same path of sucking then yes it is another nail in the coffin..

What happened? Fields continued to suck and Pace got fired, so my thread about asking the questions literally happened.

BUT you are getting off track again here Remy, you thinking that the question was asked too early is irrelevant to your current vortex of stupidity, I said I evaluate in real time and the thread about Jones was actually attacking Pace. I have proven that over and over again, and your Vortex has made you look insane

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It was the start of a debate about Pace, if Fields turns it around then the answer would be NO it's not another nail in the coffin, if Fields continues on his same path of sucking then yes it is another nail in the coffin..

What happened? Fields continued to suck and Pace got fired, so my thread about asking the questions literally happened.

BUT you are getting off track again here Remy, you thinking that the question was asked too early is irrelevant to your current vortex of stupidity, I said I evaluate in real time and the thread about Jones was actually attacking Pace. I have proven that over and over again, and your Vortex has made you look insane
Still going ?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

So it was the start of a debate about how Fields would perform in the future? So as I said the only way to answer that question is to consider Fields performance in the future. Thanks for confirming.

No one claimed you did not attack Pace. I said you also attacked Fields proved it with your complete failure comment.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So it was the start of a debate about how Fields would perform in the future? So as I said the only way to answer that question is to consider Fields performance in the future. Thanks for confirming.

No one claimed you did not attack Pace. I said you also attacked Fields proved it with your complete failure comment.
No it was a start of the debate about Pace, I wanted Pace gone before Fields took his first snap.. I wanted Pace gone before Fields was even drafted.. I wanted to clean house.

Some people where not completely off the Pace train and the drafting of Fields could of redeemed him, so I asked the question..

And yes I said Fields was a complete failure at that point in time.. how is this a counter argument for me saying I evaluate Fields at that point in time?

Fields was trash.. and I pointed it out and started the debate about Pace.

And you have been spinning non stop in your vortex of stupidity

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
yes he is, I'm sure @remydat is scouring that old thread looking for a post where I was negative about Fields and happen to not put a "so far" or "right now" and he will try and use that in his next attempt..

The Vortex of stupidity is an amusing thing.. good thing this thread started out as a troll job anyway. at lest its not ruining a good debate
It’s a gr8 debate! @HeHateMe

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No it was a start of the debate about Pace, I wanted Pace gone before Fields took his first snap.. I wanted Pace gone before Fields was even drafted.. I wanted to clean house.

Some people where not completely off the Pace train and the drafting of Fields could of redeemed him, so I asked the question..

And yes I said Fields was a complete failure at that point in time.. how is this a counter argument for me saying I evaluate Fields at that point in time?

Fields was trash.. and I pointed it out and started the debate about Pace.

And you have been spinning non stop in your vortex of stupidity

So you probably should have just started a thread about Pace's failures the past 7 years instead of making Fields 7 games the lynchpin of your argument.

And you are still being dense. Any evaluation of a player is based on info you have so far genius unless you are psychic. The point again is the only way to determine if Pace made a mistake is by taking the info you have so far and determine if you think Fields will suck in the future. So you wanted people to form a judgment on Fields future based in 7 games which again is asinine.

So again saying Fields struggled so far is a point in time evaluation of his play to date. The issue is when you then ask what Fields struggles tell us about whether Pace picked the right QB, you are now asking us to predict whether we think Fields will turn it around or not in the future.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So you probably should have just started a thread about Pace's failures the past 7 years instead of making Fields 7 games the lynchpin of your argument.

And you are still being dense. Any evaluation of a player is based on info you have so far genius unless you are psychic. The point again is the only way to determine if Pace made a mistake is by taking the info you have so far and determine if you think Fields will suck in the future. So you wanted people to form a judgment on Fields future based in 7 games which again is asinine.

So again saying Fields struggled so far is a point in time evaluation of his play to date. The issue is when you then ask what Fields struggles tell us about whether Pace picked the right QB, you are now asking us to predict whether we think Fields will turn it around or not in the future.
What you think I should of or shouldn't have done 2 years ago is irrelevant to your current vortex of stupidity.. please stay focused here.

Saying fields struggled so far.. means just that, he has struggled so far..

Saying it could turn out that Fields might turn out better.. means just that.. there is a possibility in the future that he is the better QB.

Any more vortex of stupidity from you?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes, when I check this thread I read your username to confirm you're still doing this.
Why would you click the thread? You seem to not want to take part in this thread so why did you click it?

Are you as insane as Remy?

I mean I don't care about the White Sox.. so you know what I don't do? I don't go into the Sox threads making stupid comments about threads I don't want to take part of..

Just like @remydat is free to give up on his vortex of stupidity.. you are free to not jump into threads you don't want to talk about..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why would you click the thread? You seem to not want to take part in this thread so why did you click it?

Are you as insane as Remy?

I mean I don't care about the White Sox.. so you know what I don't do? I don't go into the Sox threads making stupid comments about threads I don't want to take part of..

Just like @remydat is free to give up on his vortex of stupidity.. you are free to not jump into threads you don't want to talk about..
@flabear. This your alt?