Dbldrew hates Fields and will let us know

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What you think I should of or shouldn't have done 2 years ago is irrelevant to your current vortex of stupidity.. please stay focused here.

Saying fields struggled so far.. means just that, he has struggled so far..

Saying it could turn out that Fields might turn out better.. means just that.. there is a possibility in the future that he is the better QB.

Any more vortex of stupidity from you?

And saying Pace may have picked the wrong QB means you think Fields will suck in the future.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
And saying Pace may have picked the wrong QB means you think Fields will suck in the future.
I asked the question I didn't make a statement, does your vortex of stupidity stop you from understanding the difference?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I asked the question I didn't make a statement, does your vortex of stupidity stop you from understanding the difference?

you have several posts in that thread that makes it obvious your opinion is that Fields sucks.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Dbldildo still getting shoved around up in here?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
you have several posts in that thread that makes it obvious your opinion is that Fields sucks.
correct because he did suck, but me pointing out he sucked when I pointed out he sucked was not me calling him a bust. It was that he played like shit.. because he played like shit

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
correct because he did suck, but me pointing out he sucked when I pointed out he sucked was not me calling him a bust. It was that he played like shit.. because he played like shit
No you asking if that means Pace got it wrong again is you suggesting he is a bust. The again refers to Trubisky being a bust not Trubisky playing poorly his first 7 games. You were asking if he was another bust like Trubisky.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No you asking if that means Pace got it wrong again is you suggesting he is a bust. The again refers to Trubisky being a bust not Trubisky playing poorly his first 7 games. You were asking if he was another bust like Trubisky.
can you provide a quote of me saying Fields was a bust like Trubisky? This seems like more of your lies

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So is anyone familiar with Cloak from the Marvel Universe? Once you get entrapped in his cloak, you never make it out. For some reason I am thinking of that right now. Don’t know why though.
A non-mainstream Marvel reference. Have you been hiding your dorkdom from us?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Hey, do we go down to where you work and knock the sailor’s clocks out of your mouth?
I wish, I work at a biker bar"One Percenter Motorcycle Club "the real badasses they are Very protective of their women, outlaw nation baby. Come on down and listen to This Is My House, after you hear the lyrics you'll know country people don't fuck around when it comes to family. Ride, party, drugs, and listen to Rammstein and Disturbed. I'm having a blast living my life, are you

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
can you provide a quote of me saying Fields was a bust like Trubisky? This seems like more of your lies

Why was Trubkisky the wrong QB? Because he was a bust. So why would Fields be the wrong QB? Because he is a bust.

This is not rocket science. Everyone knows what you were implying.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Why was Trubkisky the wrong QB? Because he was a bust. So why wpuld Fields be the wrong QB? Because he is a bust.

Not fair Remy. He probably didn't know what he was implying.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Why was Trubkisky the wrong QB? Because he was a bust. So why would Fields be the wrong QB? Because he is a bust.

So thats a no you cant quote me saying that and just more lies like your Flag football career almost made it onto the varsity team at UNC?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So thats a no you cant quote me saying that and just more lies like your Flag football career almost made it onto the varsity team at UNC?

Perhaps you should look up what imply means?