Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Read much? From your own link..........

ARTICLE 2. AFTER PASS IS THROWN. After the ball leaves the passer’s hand, ineligible pass receivers can advance more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage

Of course, then you ban me, because you discovered just how wrong you were, and instead of owning up to it, you ban me. Now of course you will claim it is because I was rude, but I can provide multiple instances where you have called me or others worse, or even now as a moderator failed to do anything when others have done so. And of course there is the simple fact you were blatantly wrong.

@Rush

I’m saying that you don’t know what the fuck your are talking about and are a complete fucking moron. End thread. - bamainatlanta

post 17

I can’t take you seriously when you have Mac’s dick in your mouth. Sorry - bamainatlanta

post 251

https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/threads/?fields-injury-update?-✨%EF%B8%8Fcleared-to-start-vs-the-packers✨%EF%B8%8F-❕%EF%B8%8F❗%EF%B8%8F❕%EF%B8%8F❗%EF%B8%8F.91801/page-6#post-4097373

Imagine thinking the contracts receivers have got this offseason and believing that you are correct. Fuller, JuJu, Davis all didn't get paid. Golloday took less than what he wanted last year and several talented WR's are still FA's that will have to accept 1 yr deals with little guaranteed money. You truly are a fucking moron. Ignore time. - bamainatlanta

post 34

So what is it, I was banned for using language you used on multiple occasions, or I was banned because you were losing an argument?
Pretty weak.
You were banned for being an annoying punk and then trying to make several alts however I’d like to apologize for the ban. I accidentally hit the 1st instead of 15th and that’s my error

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Ahh, the Nuh Uh defense! Brilliant stuff.
Pointing out a strawman argument is not a "Nuh Uh" defense, Remy has no real argument anymore because everything he said i provided quotes from me proving he was wrong. So he has vortexes into making things up.

The funny thing is him making up that I was basically calling Fields a bust you actually did that several times, so you basically call fields a bust and Remy comes after me instead of you..

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You were banned for being an annoying punk and then trying to make several alts however I’d like to apologize for the ban. I accidentally hit the 1st instead of 15th and that’s my error
Lies. Several? Status quo for you. I attempted to make one new account to make this particular post, and that is it. I was banned for making a certain someone look like a fool.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Wow, that is a shit music selection.
I like Rammstein but I dead serious like Nickelback and Creed more than Disturbed. Disturbed is the ultimate cringe music, along with Five Finger Death Punch.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lies. Several? Status quo for you. I attempted to make one new account to make this particular post, and that is it. I was banned for making a certain someone look like a fool.
So you admit to making an alt (several) and how are you making anyone look foolish ? You’re a lions fan

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you admit to making an alt (several) and how are you making anyone look foolish ? You’re a lions fan
Weak. Prove it. So tell me, at what point are offensive lineman allowed to be more than one yard downfield?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Weak. So tell me, at what point are offensive lineman allowed to be more than one yard downfield?
Are you still bitching about a preseason play from 3 weeks ago?? Do you need another break and should I be on the lookout for more alts?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1693746978162.png

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you still bitching about a preseason play from 3 weeks ago?? Do you need another break and should I be on the lookout for more alts?
So tell me, at what point are offensive lineman allowed to be more than one yard downfield? It is a simple enough question.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Never seen sômeone so focused on a meaningless game on a team they don’t follow

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Never seen sômeone so focused on a meaningless game on a team they don’t follow
But the lack of answering or excuse making is very telling..

Here is the simple answer, yes the bears got away with one.. but it's a meaningless game so who cares?

If Fields continues to hesitate and cause this same kind of penalty in real games then I will start to worry, but his 3rd throw in a preseason game is meaningless..

See how easy that is? But nope all the nuthuggers will argue for pages on how it's not a penalty or doesn't get called that often or blame the OL for allowing the pressure on a screen. It's a stupid argument because of all the excuse making

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Here is the simple answer, yes the bears got away with one.. but it's a meaningless game so who cares?

If Fields continues to hesitate and cause this same kind of penalty in real games then I will start to worry, but his 3rd throw in a preseason game is meaningless..

See how easy that is? But nope all the nuthuggers will argue for pages on how it's not a penalty or doesn't get called that often or blame the OL for allowing the pressure on a screen. It's a stupid argument because of all the excuse making
Remy still has you shook I see. You weren’t in the conversation and yet you had to reply to it and then immediately bring up fields. You’re so far down his vortex I don’t believe there’s hope unfortunately

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

My first post on the matter...................................

it is pre-season, so who cares, but let's not pretend that if this happened to the Bears in a regular season game, with a no call, Bears fans would not be screaming to the high heavens about the refs. One lineman was clearly 3 yds past the line of scrimmage.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Remy still has you shook I see. You weren’t in the conversation and yet you had to reply to it and then immediately bring up fields. You’re so far down his vortex I don’t believe there’s hope unfortunately
I was dead center in the conversation about Fields hesitation causing a penalty lol what are you talking about?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Latent homosexuality?
Wrong, Try again
I like Rammstein but I dead serious like Nickelback and Creed more than Disturbed. Disturbed is the ultimate cringe music, along with Five Finger Death Punch.
Walk into a biker bar and call them homosexual! You wouldn't be standing to walk back out the door and you'd be busy looking for your teeth if they left you alive, There are gay biker clubs but clubs generally hang with their own kind. Both Nickelback and Creed are in my favorites but are rarely played at biker bars. Ever notice how bikers love German insignia, They love SS, and swastikas stuff, I just dance there so not my playlist. Remember they are Outlaws

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Read much? From your own link..........

ARTICLE 2. AFTER PASS IS THROWN. After the ball leaves the passer’s hand, ineligible pass receivers can advance more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage

Of course, then you ban me, because you discovered just how wrong you were, and instead of owning up to it, you ban me. Now of course you will claim it is because I was rude, but I can provide multiple instances where you have called me or others worse, or even now as a moderator failed to do anything when others have done so. And of course there is the simple fact you were blatantly wrong.

@Rush

I’m saying that you don’t know what the fuck your are talking about and are a complete fucking moron. End thread. - bamainatlanta

post 17

I can’t take you seriously when you have Mac’s dick in your mouth. Sorry - bamainatlanta

post 251

https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/threads/?fields-injury-update?-✨%EF%B8%8Fcleared-to-start-vs-the-packers✨%EF%B8%8F-❕%EF%B8%8F❗%EF%B8%8F❕%EF%B8%8F❗%EF%B8%8F.91801/page-6#post-4097373

Imagine thinking the contracts receivers have got this offseason and believing that you are correct. Fuller, JuJu, Davis all didn't get paid. Golloday took less than what he wanted last year and several talented WR's are still FA's that will have to accept 1 yr deals with little guaranteed money. You truly are a fucking moron. Ignore time. - bamainatlanta

post 34

So what is it, I was banned for using language you used on multiple occasions, or I was banned because you were losing an argument?
Pretty weak.
No one cares.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wrong, Try again

Walk into a biker bar and call them homosexual! You wouldn't be standing to walk back out the door and you'd be busy looking for your teeth if they left you alive, There are gay biker clubs but clubs generally hang with their own kind. Both Nickelback and Creed are in my favorites but are rarely played at biker bars. Ever notice how bikers love German insignia, They love SS, and swastikas stuff, I just dance there so not my playlist. Remember they are Outlaws

You wouldn't say shit stain in a crowded bar.