flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
You wouldn't say shit stain in a crowded bar.
Ok, whatever go back to playing with your dildo, your asshole must be HUGE. I work in a crowded bar, DUH, How dense are you, all we know about you is you love dildos up your ass. Tell us something we don't know

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Ok, whatever go back to playing with your dildo, your asshole must be HUGE. I work in a crowded bar, DUH, How dense are you, all we know about you is you love dildos up your ass. Tell us something we don't know

Ok guy. You are one strange man.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Ok guy. You are one strange man.
Ok, Sherley, Sherley wants his dildos, Carry on, we aren't laughing at you. Nothing wrong with grown-man dildos. Can we see pictures of you shoving that dildo up your ass? Or even pictures showing you're a guy because you are acting like a pussy. You brighten my days hearing from you, either way, I made you my bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Ok, Sherley, Sherley wants his dildos, Carry on, we aren't laughing at you. Nothing wrong with grown-man dildos. Can we see pictures of you shoving that dildo up your ass? Or even pictures showing you're a guy because you are acting like a pussy. You brighten my days hearing from you, either way, I made you my bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you did! You are crushing it here! Nothing cooler than a grown man, pretending to be a woman on a niche sports message board. No one here thinks that is weird as fuck at all!

Bro, you failed at message boarding and decided to create another. Glad I can brighten your day!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DJ who? Two targets?

And yes, air yards matter. JF with the second-lowest air yds per target average Sunday
JF with the second-longest time to throw the damn ball. (still processing slow)
Who is looking foolish now?

/thread

Last edited:

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
Hey Mr XXXLs and Os can you please do a film breakdown like the rest of the basement Bears bloggers and prove it? Its only 6 attempts it should be light work for you.
I told everyone what fields is gonna be and they locked the post weeks ago. He is a bust can’t read defenses. Just run him into the ground and pick Caleb

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well in his defense you said fields didn’t improve from last year and that’s incorrect. He rarely took short passes used to tuck and run immediately when flushed and processed slowly. He clearly showed progress in all three
yes?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Same Fields as last year.
Here's the part that totally has me confused. The game plan was never for Fields to throw down field, which basically means to me that they don't trust him. So why in the hell did they pass up on the best QB in the last draft when they had the #1 pick??!!

I honestly think this is just the typical McCaskey hire of people who are clueless, and they put them into jobs that are way over their heads. Nothing is ever going to change as long as Virginia believes her dumb ass sons know something about how to put together a winning football team. This is the difference between the Bears and the Packers, she believes in her sons, the Packers believe in winning.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Here's the part that totally has me confused. The game plan was never for Fields to throw down field, which basically means to me that they don't trust him. So why in the hell did they pass up on the best QB in the last draft when they had the #1 pick??!!

I honestly think this is just the typical McCaskey hire of people who are clueless, and they put them into jobs that are way over their heads. Nothing is ever going to change as long as Virginia believes her dumb ass sons know something about how to put together a winning football team. This is the difference between the Bears and the Packers, she believes in her sons, the Packers believe in winning.
Because it happens like this with this organization everytime. It was obvious close to the end of year 2 that Trubisky was not it but he just needed more time and weapons and rode him out to year 4. I cannot seem to recall anytime this organization moved on from a top pick like some other organizations do. I fully expect the Bears to continue to trot Fields out there through year 4 and him continuing to play like this.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. - That is what all good QB's do is rely on their number one receiver. See Jalen Hurts or Josh Allen. By the way he only threw 1/3 passes to Moore.

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows - Okay instead of giving him credit for the right reads where his players were wide open, you want him to force a throw to someone who isn't?
This sounds pretty spot on.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Because it happens like this with this organization everytime. It was obvious close to the end of year 2 that Trubisky was not it but he just needed more time and weapons and rode him out to year 4. I cannot seem to recall anytime this organization moved on from a top pick like some other organizations do. I fully expect the Bears to continue to trot Fields out there through year 4 and him continuing to play like this.
No chance of that, Poles didnt draft him so Fields is not "his guy" so this year is pretty much it for fields

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He looked bad but it's the 1st game. That pick was horrendous and disturbing. Sample size for any determination of Field's current aptitude is way too small but it obviously needs to get a lot better yesterday and quickly.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I told everyone what fields is gonna be and they locked the post weeks ago. He is a bust can’t read defenses. Just run him into the ground and pick Caleb

What do you mean they locked the post?

Also

1694439167319.png
Imagine being this sad.

Washington

Liked Posts:

Starting to get worried myself. Not seeing much progress. This is a snippet from Biggs' article in the Trib today. It is alarming but seems accurate.

“I’m just not sold on him,” an NFC scout said. “He doesn’t see the field. Holds the ball. Indecisive. Hard to win consistently with a run-first guy. But he’s a very talented runner.”

I asked Packers cornerback Jaire Alexander if Fields looked like a different quarterback with a new cast of players around him on offense, including wide receiver DJ Moore.

“Hmm,” Alexander said before a five-second pause. “Yes.” While Alexander said yes, he was emphatically shaking his head no.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He looked bad but it's the 1st game. That pick was horrendous and disturbing. Sample size for any determination of Field's current aptitude is way too small but it obviously needs to get a lot better yesterday and quickly.
The problem with the sample size argument is this is going into his 3rd year with struggling to quickly process what's happening.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The problem with the sample size argument is this is going into his 3rd year with struggling to quickly process what's happening.
There's no problem with that at all. It's the 1st game after a very limited preseason. I'd be happier but not doing flips if they came out on fire either. The processing may be an issue but we don't know what he was seeing. It looked to me that he was trying too hard to stay within the O instead of just balling and letting it fly. He's trying really hard to be a system QB and while it may eventually help him overall, it's not how his skill set is best used with this compliment of players, at least not yet.

Too bad scrotum chin hedged his bets the other day. Will make his 'I told you so' that much weaker.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
There's no problem with that at all. It's the 1st game after a very limited preseason. I'd be happier but not doing flips if they came out on fire either. The processing may be an issue but we don't know what he was seeing. It looked to me that he was trying too hard to stay within the O instead of just balling and letting it fly. He's trying really hard to be a system QB and while it may eventually help him overall, it's not how his skill set is best used with this compliment of players, at least not yet.

Too bad scrotum chin hedged his bets the other day. Will make his 'I told you so' that much weaker.
It is a problem, a big one. Mitch struggled with the mental part of the game as well (along with having a inaccurate deep ball) so if Fields continues down the struggling on the mental side of things then having a more athletic Mitch Trubisky with a better deep ball is not the recipe for building a contender

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is a problem, a big one. Mitch struggled with the mental part of the game as well (along with having a inaccurate deep ball) so if Fields continues down the struggling on the mental side of things then having a more athletic Mitch Trubisky with a better deep ball is not the recipe for building a contender
'IF' is the key here. No rhyme or reason sometimes as to if and when this happens. We know he's smart, unlike Mitch, so it's more likely he can improve but obviously not a given. I've said that I'd give him the better part of this season to prove what he is, one way or the other, unless it becomes blatantly obvious. If he becomes successful playing like last year, I continue to look for a replacement but if he can clearly improve in the pocket while still keeping D's honest with his feet, I'm good.

Yesterday, it looked liked he'd have been better off calling his own plays. There's a tentatively there. Like he's concerned to make mistakes that may actually be helping cause them. He's not freeballing
.:NomNom: