Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Disingenuous posters are the worst and the scourge of this board.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Perhaps you should look up what imply means?
I asked you if you could quote me saying that, a simple no would of answered my question.

But that's not how you handle things when you go into a full vortex is it. it's all changing the subject, creating strawman arguments or just more lies from you.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I asked you if you could quote me saying that, a simple no would of answered my question.

But that's not how you handle things when you go into a full vortex is it. it's all changing the subject, creating strawman arguments or just more lies from you.
Welcome back

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
and going

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wish I work at a biker bar"One Percenter Motorcycle Club "the real badasses they are Very protective of their women, outlaw nation baby. Come on down and listen to This Is My House, after you hear the lyrics you'll know country people don't fuck around when it comes to family. Ride, party, drugs, and listen to Rammstein and Disturbed. I'm having a blast living my life, are you
Bro you are sooooo gross.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide

Your helpless, lol Welcome to my house, Ps, You said my posts were old news and you wouldn't be responding but here we are again, replying to my posts, You just can't hide your infatuation with me, I'm flattered. Curious as to how your mundane life is going that you need to spend your time flirting with me. I think you have a crush on me, thanks, you brighten my days

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It was a stupid question as I never said you said it explicitly.

No you asking if that means Pace got it wrong again is you suggesting he is a bust. The again refers to Trubisky being a bust not Trubisky playing poorly his first 7 games. You were asking if he was another bust like Trubisky.

This clearly says you asking the question is you suggesting he is a bust. Anyone that understands English understands I was making an inference from your question not claiming you said it explicitly. Hence your question was stupid because the answer was already known given my statement. If you had said it explicitly I would have said so above.

You never come out and say Fields is a bust. 99% of your posts about Fields are negative so we all know what you are implying. In language it is not required for things to be explicitly stated for others to make inferences. Anyone actually being objective would not have so many posts nitpicking everything he does wrong while ignoring anything good.

By contrast you can find plenty of posts of me being critical of Fields and plenty of posts of me being positive. Hence why I argue with you for being so negative and then argue with @run and shoot when he blames everyone but Fields.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It was a stupid question as I never said you said it explicitly.

This clearly says you asking the question is you suggesting he is a bust. Anyone that understands English understands I was making an inference from your question not claiming you said it explicitly. Hence your question was stupid because the answer was already known given my statement. If you had said it explicitly I would have said so above.

You never come out and say Fields is a bust. 99% of your posts about Fields are negative so we all know what you are implying. In language it is not required for things to be explicitly stated for others to make inferences. Anyone actually being objective would not have so many posts nitpicking everything he does wrong while ignoring anything good.

By contrast you can find plenty of posts of me being critical of Fields and plenty of posts of me being positive. Hence why I argue with you for being so negative and then argue with @run and shoot when he blames everyone but Fields.
Yes what you did was a strawman argument, which was why I pressed you quote me saying that. You can't because I never did. Now if you want to debate what I actually said then that's fine, but have no interest in engaging in your strawman nonsense.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes what you did was a strawman argument, which was why I pressed you quote me saying that. You can't because I never did. Now if you want to debate what I actually said then that's fine, but have no interest in engaging in your strawman nonsense.

While there is a risk that a logical inference becomes a straw man, I note you dont address why 99% of your posts about Fields are negative and why you downplay anything he does well.

The reason I can argue my inference is logical and not a strawman is because of your constant negativity regarding Fields.

If I came on here bashing women 99% of the time then it would be entirely logical for someone to infer I was sexist.

Why dont you review your post history since Fields was drafted and look at how much of them are based on negativity around Fields?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
So is anyone familiar with Cloak from the Marvel Universe? Once you get entrapped in his cloak, you never make it out. For some reason I am thinking of that right now. Don’t know why though.
Speaking of Marvel, imagine if they ever had the notion to do The Ultimates. Imagine the rage, when they would have Blue Marvel's backstory, on the silver screen lol

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Yeah I’m sure the fields nuthuggers will say that his preseason debut was great but let’s look at the facts shall we?

1) Fields is overly reliant on Moore. This is what happens when you can’t elevate your team

2) Fields relies too much on the short passing game. When are we going to see this great arm strength he has?

3) All three throws were wide open. Fields still can’t throw in tight windows

4) Still can’t hit 200 yards passing. And he said he’d be the first 4000 yard passer

Call me names, roll your eyes and drink the kool aid all you want but this team won’t do shit with Fields
Thanks for your lame insights!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

While there is a risk that a logical inference becomes a straw man, I note you dont address why 99% of your posts about Fields are negative and why you downplay anything he does well.

The reason I can argue my inference is logical and not a strawman is because of your constant negativity regarding Fields.

If I came on here bashing women 99% of the time then it would be entirely logical for someone to infer I was sexist.

Why dont you review your post history since Fields was drafted and look at how much of them are based on negativity around Fields?
no what you did was a strawman and when pressed you cant back it up..

but Ok I will take a quick look through my post history about Fields in this thread right here..

Fields has a Ton of talent and upside, but also some big flaws to his game.. if he can improve on those flaws then he could turn out great, if not then he will follow in the footsteps of Mitch and end up a backup. (I have serious doubts he can improve, but hope I'm wrong)

But you have to admit that the comparison that @Anytime23 did was odd. I mean that's a comparison that I or one of the other posters that is critical of fields would post to show how bad Fields compared to a backup level QB.. so to try and use that as a pro Fields comparison is just strange.. unless he is really joining my side of the argument?

Anyway real football is around the corner and we can compare year 3 games soon enough

nope I said in the first post he has a good deep ball and no complaints. I have no problem complementing what Fields does well, but I'm not blind to his shortcomings as a QB and right now if he doesn't massively improve on his shortcomings he is going to get replaced..

Not sure I would call it elite level deep ball but he does have a very good deep ball and have no complaints about it. And I hope you are correct about the supporting cast, we will see because there is no more excuses this year

I leave out his running ability because I love his running ability, but running with shitty passing gets you Trubisky, running with great passing gets you Mahomes.. The QB needs to actually be a good passer to suggest otherwise is ridiculous

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
no what you did was a strawman and when pressed you cant back it up..

but Ok I will take a quick look through my post history about Fields in this thread right here..

There was nothing to back up because from the start I made it clear I was drawing an inference not claiming you said it explicitly.

Literally everything you just posted is a backhanded compliment. You only say it right before you then go into discussing the negatives or because someone has called you out about being negative.

You are like an incel that complains women dont like nice guys and then when asked if he tells girls nice things he says, "Yeah I just told a girls she was really hoy but dumb as bricks." The idea you think mentioning you like his deep ball while shitting on him for the rest of the paragraph is being positive just shows how clueless you are.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Page 41, article 2 renders your shit argument a moot point

Just stop.
Read much? From your own link..........

ARTICLE 2. AFTER PASS IS THROWN. After the ball leaves the passer’s hand, ineligible pass receivers can advance more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage

Of course, then you ban me, because you discovered just how wrong you were, and instead of owning up to it, you ban me. Now of course you will claim it is because I was rude, but I can provide multiple instances where you have called me or others worse, or even now as a moderator failed to do anything when others have done so. And of course there is the simple fact you were blatantly wrong.

@Rush

I’m saying that you don’t know what the fuck your are talking about and are a complete fucking moron. End thread. - bamainatlanta

post 17

I can’t take you seriously when you have Mac’s dick in your mouth. Sorry - bamainatlanta

post 251

https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/threads/?fields-injury-update?-✨%EF%B8%8Fcleared-to-start-vs-the-packers✨%EF%B8%8F-❕%EF%B8%8F❗%EF%B8%8F❕%EF%B8%8F❗%EF%B8%8F.91801/page-6#post-4097373

Imagine thinking the contracts receivers have got this offseason and believing that you are correct. Fuller, JuJu, Davis all didn't get paid. Golloday took less than what he wanted last year and several talented WR's are still FA's that will have to accept 1 yr deals with little guaranteed money. You truly are a fucking moron. Ignore time. - bamainatlanta

post 34

So what is it, I was banned for using language you used on multiple occasions, or I was banned because you were losing an argument?
Pretty weak.

Last edited: