Deshaun Watson officially requests trade!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Quarterback Deshaun Watson has requested a trade from the Texans, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

It would be nice to hear this directly from Watson.
do you want him to personally call you?

From a traditional journalistic standpoint.......
I want to just see him do an interview to get it str8 from the horses mouth. Anytime I hear "unnamed sources", I'm skeptical.
On the flip side....he hasn't denied anything. So I'd like to hear it from him.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know the Bears ownership sucks, but can you imagine being a Texans fan? Gave up 3 firsts for Tunsil, traded away Hopkins and now their franchise QB wants out. Talk about incompetence

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to think this trade is going to go opposite of what everyone is expecting. Deshaun's agent should have him make it absolutly clear he's only willing to play for 1 team (insert team here). Then that team holds all the leverage over the Texans, and can drastically low balll every other teams offer. Its also to Deshaun's benefit. Because he should want the team he's going to, to keep as many assets as possible. Media is throwing out all these astonomical number of picks like it matters. I just dont see it going that way. This is going to be a Pat Riley (backroom) type deal. Whom ever Deshaun is comfortable with. Not at the negotiating table with best offer of picks.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I wonder if Pace/Nagy had some insider knowledge of the situation in Houston when they had their evaluations with George and this was their plan they pitched.

I just can't fathom those two goofballs going into George's office pitching some other strategy that made him feel good about the future.
george legitimately trusts these two. i feel like he’s dumb enough to believe anything they say.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace: Hey guys I am willing to offer the 20th pick and a bunch of other picks for Deshaun.

Houston: Miami offered us the 3rd pick and a bunch of other picks.

Pace: Did I tell you how desperate I am for a QB?

Houston: The Jets also offered us the 2nd pick and a bunch of other picks for Deshaun and with that pick we could take another QB.

Pace: Have I mentioned how much conviction we have over here about getting Deshaun.

Houston: Carolina also called and offered us the 8th pick and a bunch of other picks and we think we can land a QB with that package.

Pace: Did I mention that we are really collaborating over here at Halas Hall.

Houston: Dial Tone

End Scene

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to think this trade is going to go opposite of what everyone is expecting. Deshaun's agent should have him make it absolutly clear he's only willing to play for 1 team (insert team here). Then that team holds all the leverage over the Texans, and can drastically low balll every other teams offer. Its also to Deshaun's benefit. Because he should want the team he's going to, to keep as many assets as possible. Media is throwing out all these astonomical number of picks like it matters. I just dont see it going that way. This is going to be a Pat Riley (backroom) type deal. Whom ever Deshaun is comfortable with. Not at the negotiating table with best offer of picks.
except they have him locked up for another 5 years so no way would they take a low ball offer from just one team. The Texans can tell Watson that they are accepting the highest offer they get and Watson is free to play for whatever that team is or play for the Texans next year or sit out.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Quarterback Deshaun Watson has requested a trade from the Texans, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

It would be nice to hear this directly from Watson.
Lol that's not the way it works. It's why players pay agents.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
YOU need a link to know he doesn't want to come here? lmao How cute that you think he might want to come here. YOU need a link to see that he can veto trades? It's out there, look it up.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace: Hey guys I am willing to offer the 20th pick and a bunch of other picks for Deshaun.

Houston: Miami offered us the 3rd pick and a bunch of other picks.

Pace: Did I tell you how desperate I am for a QB?

Houston: The Jets also offered us the 2nd pick and a bunch of other picks for Deshaun and with that pick we could take another QB.

Pace: Have I mentioned how much conviction we have over here about getting Deshaun.

Houston: Carolina also called and offered us the 8th pick and a bunch of other picks and we think we can land a QB with that package.

Pace: Did I mention that we are really collaborating over here at Halas Hall.

Houston: Dial Tone

End Scene
Houston: Hey Deshaun, we're trading you to the jets

Deshaun: nah fam, I want to go to chicago

Houston: Hey Ryan, we'll take that deal

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Houston: Hey Deshaun, we're trading you to the jets

Deshaun: nah fam, I want to go to chicago

Houston: Hey Ryan, we'll take that deal
only problem is reports have come out that he wants to go to the jets or dolphins. haven’t heard much about what he thinks of chicago