Fanbase Polarization Poll

Where do you stand?

• Total voters

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
However Poles decides, either Fields or CW are getting one of the most comfortable situation as a young bears quarterback
I'd like to see a slightly better LT and C, but Bears offense has some talent right now...

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Other, as in i dont really care. Just a life long bears fan and will hope whatever QB back there succeeds. it just never happens

However, If I had me preference, Id give JF another year. As a Madden goat, I know how to use Fields. Attack los, half field read at 3 levels with backside outlet. look to attack deep 1 then bring up LBS and dump ova.. check backside then run at last resort. I think i saw luke do this once and it was successful. I noticed in year 3 JF would attack the LOS more and still throw as opposed to attacking the los on the way to a scramble.

JF has improved every year... something cutler didn't and he got 8 years. Fuck, yall bring up Grossman.. dat bum got more time. I know rexs injuries probably stretched out his reign in chicago a tad. Rex had some flashes, but still. JF has had more flashes than rex, wiff better accuracy and less ints.. they both fumble

Jf hasnt been the best in the 4th but when JF did show up in the 4th he would only be let down by the team... someone how he still gets all the blame...

Id continue to build out the team and if JF doesnt improve dis year again and stall.. will look to replace in 25 or 26 with the next class of cant miss generational QBs. That QB should have a better team in place and would have a better chance to succeed/develop in theory.

RPMcMurphy47

Liked Posts:
Other, as in i dont really care. Just a life long bears fan and will hope whatever QB back there succeeds. it just never happens

However, If I had me preference, Id give JF another year. As a Madden goat, I know how to use Fields. Attack los, half field read at 3 levels with backside outlet. look to attack deep 1 then bring up LBS and dump ova.. check backside then run at last resort. I think i saw luke do this once and it was successful. I noticed in year 3 JF would attack the LOS more and still throw as opposed to attacking the los on the way to a scramble.

JF has improved every year... something cutler didn't and he got 8 years. Fuck, yall bring up Grossman.. dat bum got more time. I know rexs injuries probably stretched out his reign in chicago a tad. Rex had some flashes, but still. JF has had more flashes than rex, wiff better accuracy and less ints.. they both fumble

Jf hasnt been the best in the 4th but when JF did show up in the 4th he would only be let down by the team... someone how he still gets all the blame...

Id continue to build out the team and if JF doesnt improve dis year again and stall.. will look to replace in 25 or 26 with the next class of cant miss generational QBs. That QB should have a better team in place and would have a better chance to succeed/develop in theory.
Yeah... because we'll just keep getting the #1 overall pick! Duhhhhh. What a plan!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's polarizing the board is people pulling stinky reasons out their ass on a daily basis.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Oh okay. Good idea. We'll just get the next Tom Brady in the 6th round. Why didn't I think of this!?

well you r acting like only generational QBs come @1.. the last two goats didnt come from 1.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
My problem with the haul is we don’t know what the haul is. Is it what pace gave up to move up for both trubisky and fields? If so that’s weak. Is it closer to what poles got last year? Man that’s enticing especially if don’t have to move as far down
The Caleb Curve and it’s the #1 overall. Even Washington at #2 is gonna pay through the nose. Then trade with the Pats for more haul.

If they trade past #3 for the #1 is gonna cost a historic about of capital. Not just draft picks but players, wife’s, girlfriends, cats and jewelry

*FYI I’m not a haul guy

Reactions: 1ke

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
This team has been searching for a franchise QB for like 55 years. We haven't been lucky to find some diamond in the rough QB for 55 years! And this is your plan?

My plan? have your mom swallow next time, so we dont have another you.

Bears never had a 'franchise' QB. Luckman was a bum. Dont change the argument though.. Generational QBs dont just reside @1.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh okay. Good idea. We'll just get the next Tom Brady in the 6th round. Why didn't I think of this!?
Now the trade-down clowns want a Double-Haul! . . . Sure, just pick up some fourth round QB but if he's no good, your GM is stupid and made the wrong pick!

You get what you pay for. Kenny Pickett was #21. That's a first-rounder who throws bombs for 13 yards. You don't find dominant franchise QBs by leaving them to filler picks in the 3rd or 4th round. You prioritize drafting them. Good grief, people . . .

RPMcMurphy47

Liked Posts:
My plan? have your mom swallow next time, so we dont have another you.

Bears never had a 'franchise' QB. Luckman was a bum. Dont change the argument though.. Generational QBs dont just reside @1.
Geez, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Just put a hole in your shitty plan.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Now the trade-down clowns want a Double-Haul! . . . Sure, just pick up some fourth round QB but if he's no good, your GM is stupid and made the wrong pick!

You get what you pay for. Kenny Pickett was #21. That's a first-rounder who throws bombs for 13 yards. You don't find dominant franchise QBs by leaving them to filler picks in the 3rd or 4th round. You prioritize drafting them. Good grief, people . . .
Vote or STFU

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

yeah da bears paid for mitch... dont confuse the data. da great all time QBs dont always go @1..

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Geez, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Just put a hole in your shitty plan.

you didnt... you cock blocking ya moms?.. cause my plan, was having her swallow. idk what you getting at.

you implied only generational talents come @ 1. i skeeted all over that view ... n now ya wants to deflects

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I tried. Fvvkin' CCS didn't register it.

I voted for "I'm gonna flip out regardless." What else would the shoopster do? . . .
Write a 2,000 word diatribe with stupid nicknames no one will read?