For Those Not Wanting Fox as HC

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
He will not get the most out of his players. He won`t scheme to hide weaknesses of players.
That is the exact opposite of everything I have read the last two days, said by people who have worked with him for years.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I want my HC to be a thought leader like Belicheck, Pete Carroll, Airens, Mike McCarthy. You want a caretaker

None of those guys are "thought leaders' nice corporate jargon. They are all the beneficiaries of being on teams with either stellar QB play or a stellar defense (or both). Vince Lombardi's corpse can't do shit without talent. You believe a coach can waive his magic 'though leader' wand and just win without talent.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
you gotta get off EHC's dick. fucking psycho.

I should show more reference to Chi CIty Sports NFL insider, no? I would like to agree with his opinion, but depending on the time of day, I have no idea what it is.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
None of those guys are "thought leaders' nice corporate jargon.
Corporate jargon? LOLOLO. I know a lot of thought leaders that move mountains. If you havent been exposed to that in your life then that's too bad for you

Mitchapalooza

I should show more reference to Chi CIty Sports NFL insider, no? I would like to agree with his opinion, but depending on the time of day, I have no idea what it is.

you're fucking stupid. go ask EHC personally about this. add him on twitter or facebook or PM him on here. stop taking shots at him like the pussy you are. He's not allowed to change his OPINION? he's never stated once that "my source says this guy is getting hired". he even says he's not an insider by any means, or anything. What they dont show you in those tweets is when he says "By the way this is all just opinion, take it with a grain of salt"

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Corporate jargon? LOLOLO. I know a lot of thought leaders that move mountains. If you havent been exposed to that in your life then that's too bad for you

Yikes- you sound like an Anthony Robbins seminar.

Anthony-Robbins.jpg

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Grain of salt, or source it on the message board as fact, like Teddy.

Mitchapalooza

Grain of salt, or source it on the message board as fact, like Teddy.

So blame Teddy.

Because someone else takes an opinion of someone and passes it off as a source, you blame the person with the opinion and not the person who passes it off as a source? logic level 0.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I always consult with Police men when I want to know thought leaders

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
So blame Teddy.

Because someone else takes an opinion of someone and passes it off as a source, you blame the person with the opinion and not the person who passes it off as a source? logic level 0.

Blame me for jumping the official gun, but honestly, who says he's wrong? There could be negotiations right now, and an agreement between Fox and the Bears for him to be their next head coach, and right now Cliff Fucking Stein and Fox's agent are working out all the particulars.

It's not a done deal, but its as close as you can get before it is. When it's signed I would imagine that's when you'll hear it from Glazer first, and then other outlets picking it up.

The point is, too many people want to make things black or white, when there's a lot going on and there are subtle shades of grey to this process.

People are too damn impatient.

Mitchapalooza

Blame me for jumping the official gun, but honestly, who says he's wrong? There could be negotiations right now, and an agreement between Fox and the Bears for him to be their next head coach, and right now Cliff Fucking Stein and Fox's agent are working out all the particulars.

It's not a done deal, but its as close as you can get before it is. When it's signed I would imagine that's when you'll hear it from Glazer first, and then other outlets picking it up.

The point is, too many people want to make things black or white, when there's a lot going on and there are subtle shades of grey to this process.

People are too damn impatient.

I'm not trying to diss you in anyway. I just meant don't shoot the messenger in a situation like that. Just using you as an example.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Most of us now believe there is a 99% chance John Fox is the next head coach of the Bears, but when you say "My Source say's this is a done deal(source being a figment of someone's imagination)" that makes you a douche. When you believe this douche, you are even a bigger one.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Most of us now believe there is a 99% chance John Fox is the next head coach of the Bears, but when you say "My Source say's this is a done deal(source being a figment of someone's imagination)" that makes you a douche. When you believe this douche, you are even a bigger one.

Actually, the shit you say makes you a douche. and you are high on the list of douchery.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Oh, I'm a big one, but at least I don't purposely tired to mislead a football fan base.