Former Bears Coach Says Fields was "Really hard to Watch"

greg23

Liked Posts:
Translation:
I know won't do it but......
I'll be on the lookout for your breakdown ( showing proper routes and pass pro).....that proves JF's "awful reads/hesitancy to throw/fumbles "

*****So no breakdown from u. Got IT
-------
And the Poles article you ignored shows there were other offers.
any other offers were also for a backup role.

I'm sure you want to believe Poles had an offer for a 2nd but passed for a 6th to do right by fields....he likely got similar shitty offers (higher pick in 6th or 5th) and took an offer that "could" morph into a higher pick.

Why do you people continue to defend this guy? By every measurment; he was a putrid quarterback for 3 years.....a great running qb/weapon/occasional highlight....but in no sane world should this guy have been brought back as the qb for the bears

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Translation:
I know won't do it but......
I'll be on the lookout for your breakdown ( showing proper routes and pass pro).....that proves JF's "awful reads/hesitancy to throw/fumbles "

*****So no breakdown from u. Got IT
-------
And the Poles article you ignored shows there were other offers.

"He was available Jan 8th.....and.nobody was interested in him as a starter and from the sounds of it; one team was interested in him as a backup (which is what he is) and offered a worthless 6th round pick"
-
greg23

Bears reportedly turned down a bigger offer to do right by ...Justin Fields

any other offers were also for a backup role.

I'm sure you want to believe Poles had an offer for a 2nd but passed for a 6th to do right by fields....he likely got similar shitty offers (higher pick in 6th or 5th) and took an offer that "could" morph into a higher pick.

Why do you people continue to defend this guy? By every measurment; he was a putrid quarterback for 3 years.....a great running qb/weapon/occasional highlight....but in no sane world should this guy have been brought back as the qb for the bears

"I'm sure you want to believe Poles had an offer for a 2nd but passed for a 6th to do right by fields....he likely got similar shitty offers (higher pick in 6th or 5th) and took an offer that "could" morph into a higher pick."
-
greg23

LOL....ok what ya did here is known as a PROJECTION.

Here's what happened... read the article....
I didn't write the article
--------

greg23 said:

Basically just rewatch any of his 40 starts a
the past 3 years.....especislly focus on the Bears offense and "passing" game....don't blink or you'll miss the 10 completions for 130 yards in each game

Translation:
*****So Basically no footage breakdown from you. Got IT

Last edited:

greg23

Liked Posts:
"I'm sure you want to believe Poles had an offer for a 2nd but passed for a 6th to do right by fields....he likely got similar shitty offers (higher pick in 6th or 5th) and took an offer that "could" morph into a higher pick."
-
greg23

Here's what happened....
--------

greg23 said:

the past 3 years.....especislly focus on the Bears offense and "passing" game....don't blink or you'll miss the 10 completions for 130 yards in each game

Translation:
You do realize your posting in a thread about a bears coach saying it was really hard to watch this guy play qb?

Wonder if that coach has any access to practice or film.....hmmmmm

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
-
greg23

Here's what happened... read the article....
--------

greg23 said:

Translation:

You do realize your posting in a thread about a bears coach saying it was really hard to watch this guy play qb?

Wonder if that coach has any access to practice or film.....hmmmmm

I don't address mysterious "unnamed coaches" (edit)

Anyway.....
This started here #257 ......you chimed in here, in post link #259 ( Please review it)
I gave an in-depth breakdown in post link #259 .

I kindly asked for u to give a counter footage breakdown ( see post #267 )....in hopes of us having a football discussion I. E. >>>>>( showing proper routes and pass pro).....that proves JF's "awful reads/hesitancy to throw/fumbles "
***And you, so far have refused.

Next......
You DID A>>>> "I'm sure you want to believe ......" PROJECTION. 📽️

I produced the proper linked article here.....

Last edited:

napo55

Liked Posts:
Williams looked bad in the Notre Dame game. Every other game they lost he still looked good but their defense was complete ass.
Well, Williams sat out their bowl game and inexperienced QB Miller Moss filled in and defeated #15 Louisville 42-28, with 6 tds, only 1 int, and 372 passing yards.

USC looked like a great team with Moss at QB,whereas Williams had lost 5 out of their last 8 games.

I'm not saying Williams won't be a good player, but the hype is a bit overblown and the constant attacks on Fields are tiresome.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I don't address coaches mysterious "unnamed coaches"

Anyway.....
This started here #257 ......you chimed in here, in post link #259 ( Please review it)

I kindly asked for u to give a counter footage breakdown ( see post #267 )....in hopes of us having a football discussion I. E. >>>>>( showing proper routes and pass pro).....that proves JF's "awful reads/hesitancy to throw/fumbles "

Next......

If you need a 3 year lowlight compilation of the bottom 5-10 qb...and somehow ranked in the low 40's in 4th quarter......then it clearly won't help or change your mind that:

Fields was/is it; he just didn't have the help.

The definition of a "nuthugger" and "Haluer"

napo55

Liked Posts:
If you need a 3 year lowlight compilation of the bottom 5-10 qb...and somehow ranked in the low 40's in 4th quarter......then it clearly won't help or change your mind that:

That's right. Calling names shows what an elite mind you have.

greg23

Liked Posts:
That's right. Calling names shows what an elite mind you have.
This elite mind was onto the fraud of BHVWGHC halfway thru year 1 and onto RB1 as a garbage qb esrly in year 2 (but was fine with bringing him back last year year for the haul because midgets like Bryce young aren't the answer)

Will CW be elite? Nobody know until he actually starts playing games vs NFL defenses but he sure as hell has more high end qb capabilities than the previous two bears draft picks

napo55

Liked Posts:
This elite mind was onto the fraud of BHVWGHC halfway thru year 1 and onto RB1 as a garbage qb esrly in year 2 (but was fine with bringing him back last year year for the haul because midgets like Bryce young aren't the answer)

Will CW be elite? Nobody know until he actually starts playing games vs NFL defenses but he sure as hell has more high end qb capabilities than the previous two bears draft picks
He probably does. But I believe you and the rest of the herd, sell Justin Fields short. Go back and watch the Clemson game where he came back from a rib injury to throw 5 or 6 TDs. This is a guy with courage and drive, who appartently is looking good in Pittsburgh. Room to improve, you bet. But will continue to scrap--and won't go crying to mommy.,

So let's end this and see what happens in Chicago and Pittsburgh. That will tell the story.

So

greg23

Liked Posts:
He probably does. But I believe you and the rest of the herd, sell Justin Fields short. Go back and watch the Clemson game where he came back from a rib injury to throw 5 or 6 TDs. This is a guy with courage and drive, who appartently is looking good in Pittsburgh. Room to improve, you bet. But will continue to scrap--and won't go crying to mommy.,

So let's end this and see what happens in Chicago and Pittsburgh. That will tell the story.

So
Clemson game?

Jeez

he had 40 NFL games since then that should show you if he's actually a good NFL qb......not some college game 4 years ago vs a team with very few nfl defenders while he had 4....FOUR....1st round draft picks playing wr.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"What u stated above has nothing to do with how Moore felt about JF as a Qb. On countless occasions Moore has been in total support of JF."

You're trying to change the argument into something that is entirely pointless.

I don't care about how DJ Moore personally felt about Justin Fields. What DJ Moore said was the difference in their anticipation how the ball is right on you and how much of a difference that makes for success. Justin Fields didn't fail because he didn't get along with teammates he failed because he's a bad QB.

Caleb Williams is not under the tutelage of Andy Reid why is he better with anticipation throws than Justin Fields right now?

Why would DJ Moore hit on one of the exact things that Justin Fields is horrible at?

Here's CJ Stroud throwing with anticipation to a window in the coverage nailing the location so his WR can make the catch inbounds and then get out of bounds to stop the clock. If his accuracy is even slightly off this goes out of bounds.

You’re overstating the anticipation there. 3 ran a 7, and the db never stayed with him. He was wide open.

It was still great placement. But that was more of a see it and throw it type throw.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy.

I'm saying if someone would have offered more for Fields than Pittsburgh did, Poles would have done that. He'd be a fool not to.

More than likely no one did.
Is there really a point in arguing a hypothetical?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If Poles willingly accepted an inferior offer just to make a player no longer in the organization happy, he didn't do right by the Bears.

But then a lot of things get said after a trade doesn't happen...Who really knows what's true and what's smoke?
Jesus, this whole fucking thing was argued about two months ago. Maybe he sees value in doing right by players because it will pay off down the road with players wanting to play for an organization and a general manager who treats them that way. We’ve had this discussion can we just let this die?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't address mysterious "unnamed coaches" (edit)

Anyway.....

Next......

"The definition of a "nuthugger" and "Haluer" '
-
greg23
Translation: you've tapped out and can only resort to name calling.

"If you need a 3 year lowlight compilation of the bottom 5-10 qb..."
-
greg23

Again you're projecting📽️
I gave a fairly decent footage breakdown here>>#257 of various routes where JF was passing with anticipation. And Daniel ran away...#257

Several times.....I've requested that u bring you're own counter footage breakdown.
But you continue to dodge, refuse and avoid. Bring your counter footage breakdown.

No more talk......Prove yourself through a counter passing football footage breakdown of JF.
That's all I want from you.

Last edited:

greg23

Liked Posts:
-
greg23

-
greg23

I gave a fairly decent footage breakdown here>>#257 of various routes where JF was passing with anticipation. And Daniel ran away...#257

Several times.....I've requested that u bring you're own counter footage breakdown.
But you continue to dodge, refuse and avoid. Bring your counter footage breakdown.

No more talk......Prove yourself through a counter passing football footage breakdown of JF.
To recap:

His 3 year game tape is poor
His record as a starter is awful
His passing stats are below average
His 4th quarter stats are historically putrid
His coaches say he was hard to watch and couldn't see the field
The bears were done with him the day the season ended (likely months earlier)
The 31 other NFL GM's valued him as a backup; which netted the bears a 6th round pick (far lower than other recently traded high 1st round picks)

But

You need a 5-10 minute video compilation before you might consider the possibility that he's not that good??

This is the definition of a nuthugger.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You’re overstating the anticipation there. 3 ran a 7, and the db never stayed with him. He was wide open.

It was still great placement. But that was more of a see it and throw it type throw.

That's pretty much Bears fans. Half ass watch another team, they win, love their QB, fill in between those lines with imagination.

Like Favre, we need a QB like that. But then whine every time Cutler threw an almost interception. When it's pointed out that Farve has the record for interceptions and they would've complained they move the goal posts.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
-
greg23

-
greg23

To recap:

His 3 year game tape is poor
His record as a starter is awful
His passing stats are below average
His 4th quarter stats are historically putrid
His coaches say he was hard to watch and couldn't see the field
The bears were done with him the day the season ended (likely months earlier)
The 31 other NFL GM's valued him as a backup; which netted the bears a 6th round pick (far lower than other recently traded high 1st round picks)

But

You need a 5-10 minute video compilation before you might consider the possibility that he's not that good??

This is the definition of a nuthugger.

This is the definition of a nuthugger."
-
greg23

Sir......I have no interest in your definition caressing testicles . I'm here to talk football only.

"The 31 other NFL GM's valued him as a backup; which netted the bears a 6th round pick (far lower than other recently traded high 1st round picks)"
-
greg23

Here's what you originally said below......#267

"He was available Jan 8th.....and.nobody was interested in him as a starter and from the sounds of it; one team was interested in him as a backup (which is what he is) and offered a worthless 6th round pick"
-greg23

Please review the linked article >>Bears reportedly turned down a bigger offer to do right by ...Justin Fields

Back to football footage breakdown.

"You could put together a highlight packages that's 20x as long
with his awful reads/hesitancy to throw/fumbles" #267
-greg23

I gave a fairly decent footage breakdown here>>#257
I've asked u repeatedly.... to prove your above statement. Pull any footage you want, Break it down by timestamp. And then I'll analyze it as well. What are you AFRAID OF ???? I'm tired of the back & forth banter.

Let's do your counter footage breakdown of JF that proves your above statement.

What are you AFRAID OF ????

greg23

Liked Posts:
This is the definition of a nuthugger."
-
greg23

Sir......I have no interest in your definition caressing testicles . I'm here to talk football only.

"The 31 other NFL GM's valued him as a backup; which netted the bears a 6th round pick (far lower than other recently traded high 1st round picks)"
-
greg23

Here's what you originally said below......#267

-greg23

Please review the linked article >>Bears reportedly turned down a bigger offer to do right by ...Justin Fields

Back to football footage breakdown.

"You could put together a highlight packages that's 20x as long with his awful reads/hesitancy to throw/fumbles" #267
-greg23

I gave a fairly decent footage breakdown here>>#257
I've asked u repeatedly.... to prove your above statement. Pull any footage you want, Break it down by timestamp. And then I'll analyze it as well. What are you AFRAID OF ???? I'm tired of the back & forth banter.

Let's do your counter footage breakdown of JF that proves your above statement.

What are you AFRAID OF ????
Breakdown footage by timestamp?

Haha....good one

Here it is.

Seasons: 2021/22/23
Games started: rb1
Timestamp: q1 15:00 thru q4 0:00

Most of what you'll see is garbage qb play

Get back to me with your input.

Oh wait, ive alrwdy heard it....the oline sucked, the wr sucked, the oc sucked, the hc sucked, the weather sucked, the fans were mean, the stadium surface was poor...... Oh, and here's a short video compilation of highlights showing how good he is!!!!!!

Should have went for...

The HAUL