Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Early in this video @1:16 he talks about JF being "robotic".....where have we heard that before, which press conference was that mentioned at in relation to gesty.

Since you didn't do your own breakdown, like I did, but choose others....listen to what this guy says at @7:25 about getsy's lousy scheme. The offensive schematics effects everything.

@7:57 the typical pocket collapse. This Alex Rollins never says anything about pass pro.
Your jaundiced eye breakdowns are worse than not doing them.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Early in this video @1:16 he talks about JF being "robotic".....where have we heard that before, which press conference was that mentioned at in relation to gesty.

Since you didn't do your own breakdown, like I did, but choose others....listen to what this guy says at @7:25 about getsy's lousy scheme. The offensive schematics effects everything.

@7:57 the typical pocket collapse. This Alex Rollins never says anything about pass pro.

Your jaundiced eye breakdowns are worse than not doing them.

LOL....lets see your non jaundiced eye breakdowns

And no mention by u on this.......listen to what this guy says at @7:25 about getsy's lousy scheme. The offensive schematics effects everything.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Not good enough.....it's dan orlovsky.....need a different break down otherwise; RB1 is still the guy!

😂

That's not what I said. I've got no problem with orlovsky The point was he avoided given his own breakdown. Read what Dan said about the football footwork #328

Last edited:

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In this thread,,,,,
I looked at some film a day or so ago in about 8 minutes and did an analysis of the passing, the routes used etc. (I was questioned and disparaged for it) So that's why I issued them the challenge of producing their own play break down.
I never suggested someone spend hours.
You certainly can't believe that you could do a meaningful breakdown of game film in 8 minutes of watching a highlight video, right? Requesting video breakdown should involve quite a bit more. To do what you're asking, and have it hold any meaning/value, it should be all-22 film spanning over many entire games... not 8 minutes of calling everything anticipation when it isn't. That's why your request is too much. No one is going to do that cause it is pointless now. The work has been done by countless people already, and there's no point in reinventing the wheel for something that doesn't impact this Bears team anymore.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

And no mention by u on this.......listen to what this guy says at @7:25 about getsy's lousy scheme. The offensive schematics effects everything.
I could link a few QB school vids but why? With Fields it was not knowing what the ceiling is after 3 years as much as anything else. There was one special and a couple more top prospects in this draft that would have been a mistake to pass on.

Will be interesting to see who does better next year. Fields or Getsy.
Sure I did as both looked bad but we won't know who was at greater fault for a year or 2. I'm sure not defending him but we don't know how much of the play calling was dumbed down or simply not adjusted enough for Fields strengths. Getsy ran a more pro type O with Bagent who wasn't yet ready for the spotlight.

Speaking of Bagent, you keep dumping on him in this thread and how he's a pick machine but I don't remember you doing that In Justin's early starts coming from a much more advanced program. In Justin's 1st 5 starts, he had 20 sacks, 5 INTs, 5 fumbles and 2 TDs with a 64.8 passer rating over those games and he didn't make up for it with rushing at that time. If you back that up to the previous game that he played the majority of as part of that 1st 5 (like Bagent) it doesn't get better overall. I don't recall you dumping on him like you do the small school rookie who was 2-2. Was that OL also lacking? Sure, but you never blamed Fields for anything and gave every excuse unlike the pale 'pick machine'. Why is that?

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I could link a few QB school vids but why? With Fields it was not knowing what the ceiling is after 3 years as much as anything else. There was one special and a couple more top prospects in this draft that would have been a mistake to pass on.

Will be interesting to see who does better next year. Fields or Getsy.

Sure I did as both looked bad but we won't know who was at greater fault for a year or 2. I'm sure not defending him but we don't know how much of the play calling was dumbed down or simply not adjusted enough for Fields strengths. Getsy ran a more pro type O with Bagent who wasn't yet ready for the spotlight.

Speaking of Bagent, you keep dumping on him in this thread and how he's a pick machine but I don't remember you doing that In Justin's early starts coming from a much more advanced program. In Justin's 1st 5 starts, he had 20 sacks, 5 INTs, 5 fumbles and 2 TDs with a 64.8 passer rating over those games and he didn't make up for it with rushing at that time. If you back that up to the previous game he played the majority of as part of that 1st 5 (like Bagent) it doesn't get better overall. I don't recall you dumping on him like you do the small school rookie who was 2-2. Was that OL also lacking? Sure, but you never blamed Fields for anything and gave every excuse unlike pale 'pick machine'. Why is that?

DanielCCSBears ......

tried to use Bagent against JF, so reminded him about Bagent's 6 picks in 4 games. There was no "dumping".
------

And no mention by u on this.......listen to what this Alex guy says at @7:25 about getsy's lousy scheme. The offensive schematics effects everything.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

DanielCCSBears ......

tried to use Bagent against JF, so reminded him about Bagent's 6 picks in 4 games. There was no "dumping".
------

My non jaundiced eye thinks JF will start somewhere and play well at times but also eventually get replaced again unless his presnap, route and pocket awareness improve. Talent is through the roof.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Physical talent that is, world class athlete.
QB mental talent, however, is in the basement.
Appears that way but he appears plenty smart enough. Could be something as simple as different meds for his epilepsy. I know about those (daughter) and little changes can do a lot. May have nothing to do with it either. We do know he does reject some coaching but we don't know why.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Steelers got him for basically pennies and can easily move off him next year if he doesn't work out. Low risk, high reward trade for them. And if it doesn't work out they have Wilson and can draft and develop another QB.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Appears that way but he appears plenty smart enough. Could be something as simple as different meds for his epilepsy. I know about those (daughter) and little changes can do a lot. May have nothing to do with it either. We do know he does reject some coaching but we don't know why.
I am not trying to derail this thread so this will be a one off post, but have you ever considered a ketogenic diet to control the epilepsy with your daughter?:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am not trying to derail this thread so this will be a one off post, but have you ever considered a ketogenic diet to control the epilepsy with your daughter?:

Hers is difficult to track so yes but inconclusive.

Canth

Liked Posts:
The Steelers got him for basically pennies and can easily move off him next year if he doesn't work out. Low risk, high reward trade for them. And if it doesn't work out they have Wilson and can draft and develop another QB.

Technically, the Steelers now only have both Wilson and Fields on 1 year deals. So, next offseason, they currently have no starting QB on their roster in 2025. They will need to either re-sign Wilson or Fields, sign some other FA, or draft one for 2025.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

DanielCCSBears ......

------

My non jaundiced eye thinks JF will start somewhere and play well at times but also eventually get replaced again unless his presnap, route and pocket awareness improve. Talent is through the roof.
Maybe one day you'll show how to do a non jaundiced eye footage breakdown of JF.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

JF1 apparently lighting it up in Pitt OTA's

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
If JF balls out in Pitt, there are some people here who will be eating crow and have a lot of 'splaining to do.
It really is starting to feel like the bears made a huge mistake! Fields is crushing it with sick ass throws and scrambles during 7 on 7s and last week the Bears defense went full on blood bath against Caleb. Maybe the haul was the right decision after all…