Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t know why you put yourself through this. He’ll never give up
I don't sweat these. It takes minimal effort. The righteousness is entertaining.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Holy fuck. This is real. Ouch.

Sooo, the trade just says if he plays 51% of snaps in 2024, the Bears get a 2025 4th rounder. I don't think it technically specifies 51% snaps at QB...?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sooo, the trade just says if he plays 51% of snaps in 2024, the Bears get a 2025 4th rounder. I don't think it technically specifies 51% snaps at QB...?
That’s correct. I guess he’ll be their Kordell Stewart 2.0. But Russ still doesn’t know how to make friends in the locker room.

Luke

Liked Posts:
That’s correct. I guess he’ll be their Kordell Stewart 2.0. But Russ still doesn’t know how to make friends in the locker room.

JF can be everyone's BFF and become a Taysom Hill / Cordarrelle Patterson swiss army knife.

Last edited:

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
JF can be everyone's BFF and become a Taysom Hill / Cordarrelle Patterson swiss army knife.
He's not there to do that. He thinks . . .

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The point is there are ppl out here pushing the narrative>>> 'nobody wanted JF' or 'Pittsburgh was the only team interested in JF and a 6th rounder was the best the Bears could do in the open market'

The article below says no. And obviously Poles is not gonna disclose the other offers. It's well known JF's camp wanted Pittsburgh and Poles acquiesced

Bears reportedly turned down a bigger offer to do right by ...Justin Fields
I didn't write the article
That's nice but Brad Biggs refuted this report and said it wasn't true and that the Bears did not have a stronger trade offer.

And where else was he going to go?

Many teams filled up their backup QB spots before the trade and the Falcons obviously had their eyes on Michael Penix Jr.

So you can use one article with one source to try and drive your narrative that Justin Fields was wanted by other teams and therefore Justin Fields is a better QB or you can deal with the reality that no one wanted him and you can stop trying to make the GM look bad for allegedly not taking a better offer.

You have no proof that a better offer was on the table just a report from a single source that was refuted by someone with just as many sources if not more sources than Cronin but you go ahead and continue to backhandedly insult the GM just to try and make yourself look better for being wrong about Justin Fields.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's nice but Brad Biggs refuted this report and said it wasn't true and that the Bears did not have a stronger trade offer.

And where else was he going to go?

Many teams filled up their backup QB spots before the trade and the Falcons obviously had their eyes on Michael Penix Jr.

So you can use one article with one source to try and drive your narrative that Justin Fields was wanted by other teams and therefore Justin Fields is a better QB or you can deal with the reality that no one wanted him and you can stop trying to make the GM look bad for allegedly not taking a better offer.

You have no proof that a better offer was on the table just a report from a single source that was refuted by someone with just as many sources if not more sources than Cronin but you go ahead and continue to backhandedly insult the GM just to try and make yourself look better for being wrong about Justin Fields.
Biggs said he didn’t believe it. I recall he said he nothing to prove that, just his speculation.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the joint Colts practice was a good example too... did well on everything besides the 11 on 11.
And the entire board exploded after he went 3 for 3 for 129 yards and two TDs on two screen passes against the Titans in week 1 of the preseason. I'm pretty sure I got banned for a week because I didn't immediately jump on the hype train over that preseason game.

Bama loves to ban people over not agreeing with him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's sad that this video has been posted on here multiple times and people still don't get it.
To be fair, Orlovsky is a goof but he's not wrong there.