Former Bears Coach Says Fields was "Really hard to Watch"

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Is there a thread somewhere for mature people?

This clearly isn’t it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know you don't care. Of all of the mods on here you being named a mod was the most baffling. It's obvious which side you're on it's been obvious.

Justin Fields is minimally your bias on here the bare minimum of why you shouldn't be a mod at all. I know you're happy to be in your place of power controlling this board and protecting your friends. The last 5 months from you have been especially heinous for how unfair you've been. You shouldn't be a mod at all.
No one has gotten more protection here than you have and now you’re crying when 1 mod doesn’t want to give you the protection the rest have. Also, there are no “sides”. Thanks for telling on yourself.
You're upset that I was having a conversation with someone else and I didn't want to get involved in a pissing match with you on here like just happened so I just kept my discussion with between us?

I know I get it you've been looking to fight with everyone even other mods since your boyfriend was traded. I'm sorry for you. Maybe step away from the board for a while. Johnson isn't going to be the starting RB like you predicted, he's not going to be as good as Le'Veon Bell like you were hoping and Justin Fields is awful. It's been a tough go for you.
You’re the last poster who should mention bad RB predictions, considering all of the RBs you predict to be good pros all either retire with 300 yards or end up career backups.

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
Hadn't been back to this thread since I posted it. Wish I hadn't come back to it. Some of you need to take a deep breath and learn how to get along with others.

For fuck's sake, it's just football.

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
Any recommendations on other Bears message boards that aren't filled with insults and bickering? There are a lot of good posters here, but they tend to be shouted out by the angry ones.
Agreed. I'm a KC fan, but spent my childhood with my Bears fan dad, so I tend to follow them as my second team when the Chiefs aren't playing. This place is really freaking toxic sometimes.