Former Bears Coach Says Fields was "Really hard to Watch"

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And the entire board exploded after he went 3 for 3 for 129 yards and two TDs on two screen passes against the Titans in week 1 of the preseason. I'm pretty sure I got banned for a week because I didn't immediately jump on the hype train over that preseason game.

Bama loves to ban people over not agreeing with him.
lol you are too big of a coward to even tag someone. You probably got banned for accusing people of harassing your daughter and then refused to provide proof.

Actually just checked and that is the reason you were banned you fucking coward.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol you are too big of a coward to even tag someone. You probably got banned for accusing people of harassing your daughter and then refused to provide proof.

Actually just checked and that is the reason you were banned you fucking coward.
Typical cowardly Brett!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

The article below says no. And obviously Poles is not gonna disclose the other offers. It's well known JF's camp wanted Pittsburgh and Poles acquiesced

Bears reportedly turned down a bigger offer to do right by ...Justin Fields
I didn't write the article

That's nice but Brad Biggs refuted this report and said it wasn't true and that the Bears did not have a stronger trade offer.

And where else was he going to go?

Many teams filled up their backup QB spots before the trade and the Falcons obviously had their eyes on Michael Penix Jr.

So you can use one article with one source to try and drive your narrative that Justin Fields was wanted by other teams and therefore Justin Fields is a better QB or you can deal with the reality that no one wanted him and you can stop trying to make the GM look bad for allegedly not taking a better offer.

You have no proof that a better offer was on the table just a report from a single source that was refuted by someone with just as many sources if not more sources than Cronin but you go ahead and continue to backhandedly insult the GM just to try and make yourself look better for being wrong about Justin Fields.

"Brad Biggs refuted this report"
-
DanielCCSBears
Please provide the article

"So you can use one article with one source"
-
DanielCCSBears

That's all I need. Where's your source....link it.

".......someone with just as many sources if not more sources than Cronin"
-DanielCCSBears

Courtney is JF hater and a joke

"but you go ahead and continue to backhandedly insult the GM just to try and make yourself look better for being wrong about Justin Fields."
-DanielCCSBears

Sigh......wrong. Which GM? Poles. I'm showing the article where Poles is saying he had other offers.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

You're such a fair mod...

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
-
DanielCCSBears

-
DanielCCSBears

-DanielCCSBears

"but you go ahead and continue to backhandedly insult the GM just to try and make yourself look better for being wrong about Justin Fields."
-DanielCCSBears

Sigh......wrong. Which GM? Poles. I'm showing the article where Poles is saying he had other offers.

You know that Brad Biggs does more than just write articles... Right?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
-
DanielCCSBears

-
DanielCCSBears

-DanielCCSBears

-DanielCCSBears

You know that Brad Biggs does more than just write articles... Right?

I'm not against Poles......that was ur strange projection.

-
DanielCCSBears
Please provide the article OR the video link.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ask me if I care, coward.
I know you don't care. Of all of the mods on here you being named a mod was the most baffling. It's obvious which side you're on it's been obvious.

Justin Fields is minimally your bias on here the bare minimum of why you shouldn't be a mod at all. I know you're happy to be in your place of power controlling this board and protecting your friends. The last 5 months from you have been especially heinous for how unfair you've been. You shouldn't be a mod at all.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know you don't care. Of all of the mods on here you being named a mod was the most baffling. It's obvious which side you're on it's been obvious.

Justin Fields is minimally your bias on here the bare minimum of why you shouldn't be a mod at all. I know you're happy to be in your place of power controlling this board and protecting your friends. The last 5 months from you have been especially heinous for how unfair you've been. You shouldn't be a mod at all.
Lol. Don’t care fatass. You are a sad pathetic human being. End of story.

You make up shit on the fly and even suggested Steve Young sucked in TB because he wanted to. Then made up some BS about Sam Darnold & Kizer. You get dragged on the Bears Facebook pages and don’t even understand why RB’s need to pass block. Not to mention your bullshit story about people harassing your daughter.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol. Don’t care fatass. You are a sad pathetic human being. End of story.

You make up shit on the fly and even suggested Steve Young sucked in TB because he wanted to. Then made up some BS about Sam Darnold & Kizer. You get dragged on the Bears Facebook pages and don’t even understand why RB’s need to pass block. Not to mention your bullshit story about people harassing your daughter.
Is that the best you got? You edited your post just for that?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is that the best you got? You edited your post just for that?

One doesn’t need to bring their best to defeat someone that’s as big as a coward as you are. Don’t get mad at me because your family despises you for being a fat disgusting slob who has no real job.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
One doesn’t need to bring their best to defeat someone that’s as big as a coward as you are. Don’t get mad at me because your family despises you for being a fat disgusting slob who has no real job.

Maybe it wasn't just Justin Fields who left you.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I heard you the first 4 times you tried to hurt my feelings with that BS.
Was I the one that mentioned someone else’s name without tagging them? End of discussion. Thanks

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Was I the one that mentioned someone else’s name without tagging them? End of discussion. Thanks
You're upset that I was having a conversation with someone else and I didn't want to get involved in a pissing match with you on here like just happened so I just kept my discussion with between us?

I know I get it you've been looking to fight with everyone even other mods since your boyfriend was traded. I'm sorry for you. Maybe step away from the board for a while. Johnson isn't going to be the starting RB like you predicted, he's not going to be as good as Le'Veon Bell like you were hoping and Justin Fields is awful. It's been a tough go for you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're upset that I was having a conversation with someone else and I didn't want to get involved in a pissing match with you on here like just happened so I just kept my discussion with between us?

I know I get it you've been looking to fight with everyone even other mods since your boyfriend was traded. I'm sorry for you. Maybe step away from the board for a while. Johnson isn't going to be the starting RB like you predicted, he's not going to be as good as Le'Veon Bell like you were hoping and Justin Fields is awful. It's been a tough go for you.
He's doing just fine, even if any of this was true. It's not like you're going to push him to the point of concocting a wild story about his daughter being harassed online by you for being super fat...

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I never said that Johnson is Bell or that he was the starter for the foreseeable future. You have the reading comprehension of a child. Keep my name out of your mouth if you don’t want me to keep dragging you across the pavement.

@cameronkrazie86 he’s still making shit up. lol