Former Bears Coach Says Fields was "Really hard to Watch"

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not if you can google his username and find the guy on public profiles. It’s pretty public then isn’t it?

Kind of like how he was able to look up stuff from Clint’s public profile?

Again. You seem confused with how the internet works.

Yikes dude. Amazing that you're defending this.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It's not really that hard to defend. If you'd been a complete dipshit for 10+ years on a message board and I Googled your username and found out you post all over under the same username with your name and images linked to it, I'd bring that info here and make fun of you. All people need to do to not be openly mocked is a) not suck as a character on a MB for long time periods b) not link their username directly to themselves all over the internet while being an idiot c) not have a weird fish fetish that they make widely available d) all of the above

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's not really that hard to defend. If you'd been a complete dipshit for 10+ years on a message board and I Googled your username and found out you post all over under the same username with your name and images linked to it, I'd bring that info here and make fun of you. All people need to do to not be openly mocked is a) not suck as a character on a MB for long time periods b) not link their username directly to themselves all over the internet while being an idiot c) not have a weird fish fetish that they make widely available d) all of the above

Being a dipshit has nothing to do with the right to privacy. I don't like the guy either. But he and everyone else shouldn't have their personal info posted here.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'm defending not doxing people which is very much against the rules. I've also currently banned the fish fucker and wish he would leave.
He shouldn’t post his pick on anything public. Hard to call that doxxing if it’s posted freely on a public forum. Maybe he should use his mush branes on that instead of trolling

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Scary what some of you guys will justify because you don't like a person.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You act like someone kicked his dog. Nobody did anything besides post information he's made readily available on Google. Stfu and get off your high horse

It's the rules here. Don't like it then leave. Sorry not sorry.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It's the rules here. Don't like it then leave. Sorry not sorry.
I'm not involved. I just think you are being a whiny twat. And don't seem to comprehend what doxxing is. I supplied you with an image from Google (public information) showing what happened was not doxxing. Maybe you don't understand the rules and how to apply them

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not involved. I just think you are being a whiny twat. And don't seem to comprehend what doxxing is. I supplied you with an image from Google (public information) showing what happened was not doxxing. Maybe you don't understand the rules and how to apply them

It was discussed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Amazing you always find a way to defend the absolute worst posters(MJY,dongbears,n0cod) here and never manage to send them packing for a long trip. Amazing that on so many occasions you've ignored the actual rules while selectively banning those who upset you over rules that dont exist.

You are by far the worst mod this board has ever had. Congrats on the first ounce of power you've held in your entire life. At least it doesn't involve you moving around and burning a calorie or two.

Twat