Free Agency news tracker

Mitchapalooza

Adam Schefter just said on sportscenter that Ravens never had serious negotiations with Leveon Bell. No other team had serious conversations either.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Albert Breer - "Le'Veon Bell had over $15 million per on the table with the Steelers in July. Walked away from $14.54 million after that. Not great decision-making."

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well if you wanted Bell Pace should have made it happen

This comment makes no sense. We are fans. It is FA. We will discuss guys we think the Bears should have gone after as that is the nature of FA and fan involvement.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Albert Breer - "Le'Veon Bell had over $15 million per on the table with the Steelers in July. Walked away from $14.54 million after that. Not great decision-making."

But he got to ride J e t skies

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well that blows. Bell clearly cares more about ze moolah. Coleman please

Mitchapalooza

Well that blows. Bell clearly cares more about ze moolah. Coleman please

giphy.gif

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If it's so obvious that we are better off with Bell than who we are signing and potential future constraints from signing Bell.. then why didnt Pace and the braintrust sign Bell for 13 mil per year. As I've said... I think its iffy at best. Def wasnt a no brainer.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If anyone honestly can look themselves in the mirror and say they wouldn't spend 12.5 million a year to significantly improve our SB chances with Bell then not sure what to say. Especially with Trubs on a rookie deal.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Ingram and Coleman should sign pretty quickly now. Sounding like Ravens will get Ingram and probably GB gets Coleman or whoever else that was in on Bell and/or Ingram will get Coleman.
Gb still has money ??

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This comment makes no sense. We are fans. It is FA. We will discuss guys we think the Bears should have gone after as that is the nature of FA and fan involvement.

It’s no different than your comment. Which makes no sense to people who disagree.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think it all depends on the guaranteed money. If he is getting less guaranteed money than what the Steelers offered on the contract last year, he overestimated his worth in the open market

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Fuck a safety blanket i don't give a shit about me me me bell, none of you know a thing about our offense or this team.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The next running back’s salary is 9m.

That is actually a lot of money when compared to the position.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If anyone honestly can look themselves in the mirror and say they wouldn't spend 12.5 million a year to significantly improve our SB chances with Bell then not sure what to say. Especially with Trubs on a rookie deal.

I guess Pace and everyone else whose Livelihoods are on the lines in Halas Hall are honestly looking in the mirror with different opinion.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Bell probably available during the season if Bears are desperate lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It’s no different than your comment. Which makes no sense to people who disagree.

No the difference is I am make a logical argument as to why I want Bell and why he could fit under the cap. You are getting pissy about it and saying, "well if you would have done it then Pace should of done it." That is not an argument or rebuttal to anything I said. It is just being a dick for no other purpose than you disagree.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Schefter -"Le’Veon Bell’s four-year deal with the New York Jets has a max value of $61 million and includes $35 million guaranteed, per source."

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies

Ouch. Got some bad guidance.