Free Agency news tracker

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Remy, this is a fan sports forum not the Harvard College Debating Union.

Yes, I know you thought Pace should have went after Bell. I’m not trying to debate you to convince you otherwise because I really don’t care. I mearly pointed out most other teams had zero interest in Bell and that there are cap consequences beyond just this years FA signings. We’ve gone through that and we don’t see eye to eye. That’s ok.

We aren’t going to agree. There are no goalposts moving or stationary.

I heard remydat's mom is Felicity Huffman. Explains a lot, actually.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy, this is a fan sports forum not the Harvard College Debating Union.

Yes, I know you thought Pace should have went after Bell. I’m not trying to debate you to convince you otherwise because I really don’t care. I mearly pointed out most other teams had zero interest in Bell and that there are cap consequences beyond just this years FA signings. We’ve gone through that and we don’t see eye to eye. That’s ok.

We aren’t going to agree. There are no goalposts moving or stationary.

Which I responded to you and explained why we have the money in future years. At that point you made the smartass comment which is fine but once you decide to be a comedian then don't say our comments are no different because they are.

I don't care that we disagree. You decided to get pissy about it and make the smartass comment not me.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Please cite source. I never could find the details of the Steelers offer...all I heard was 5/70/33 guaranteed. I didn't know the exact structure. You obviously do, otherwise you wouldn't be making such a baseless "argument". I'm just curious where you found this information.

It was in the link in the post of mine you responded to. You quoted it in your post 2300.

Also if you dont know then your argument suggesting that the first year was a de facto guarantee rather than part of the guarantee quoted is also baseless as where was your proof of that? Especially when a lot of the contracts these days guarantee the first year.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
So who's left to sign? Mike Mitchell S from Indy or maybe Tre Boston S? I think New England is resigning Gostkowski and I'm not sure what other valuable kickers are on the market. I don't see any big splash signings like Houston or Earl Thomas.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hello, are the Bears going to sign a Safety 2day?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread would be half as long without the vortex. Its FA time now. There is traffic without you Remy. You can stop.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which I responded to you and explained why we have the money in future years. At that point you made the smartass comment which is fine but once you decide to be a comedian then don't say our comments are no different because they are.

I don't care that we disagree. You decided to get pissy about it and make the smartass comment not me.

You literally said it was fine I made a smartass comment and then derided me for it as being pissy in the same post.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
After watching highlights of Patterson in the backfield I am now officially on board with the signing if Nagy uses him like the Pats did. #markitdown

Yeah think it was Buffalo and GB where due to injuries he got 10 or more carries. If Nagy plans to use him more at RB than WR with Cohen, Davis and CP as his 3 headed monster then that may be where his deal ends up being worth it or a bargain. If he is going to mostly play WR then probably not. At 6-2 and 215 he does have the build for RB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You literally said it was fine I made a smartass comment and then derided me for it as being pissy in the same post.

Not sure where you see the conflict. Getting pissy and being a smartass is ok. However, if two people are discussing something and one decides to stop debating and be a smartass then it is that person that appears to have a problem with the disagreement.

So not sure why you acting like I was the one that had the problem.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread would be half as long without the vortex. Its FA time now. There is traffic without you Remy. You can stop.

Feel free to let Modo and Rory know as I am discussing FA signings. Not making jokes about posters I disagree with. Although the Huffman one would have been funny if I were actually white.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can you guys stop with the titter tatter? I just want to READ

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Feel free to let Modo and Rory know as I am discussing FA signings.

Im all for reading about FA. But as usual i have to sort through all of the arguing you do while trying to prove some stupid point that nobody cares about.
giphy.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You are confused as always. I once again had no problem with Pace signing ARob. He simply underperformed this year. That is not a knock on Pace but a knock om ARob for his underperformance.

Being in favor of a FA move and evaluating their performance are two different things. You just have your head up Pace's ass that you think if I knock a guy's performance, it is an indictment of Pace rather than said player.

Yeah you're right cause you've never been critical of anything Pace has done....lol. Seriously you're so out of reality it's not even worth replaying to your posts and yes i'm a big R.Pace fan and have been since day one. I have zero problem admitting i'm a fan of his but when it comes to you admitting anything.......